[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My stupid libcuck boss just fired me! He just couldn't handle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1476406278384.png (387KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476406278384.png
387KB, 500x500px
My stupid libcuck boss just fired me! He just couldn't handle when I say mean things about him not doing his own job well enough. Fuck your feelings, dude! I shouldn't have to lose my job because of it! The pussification of America is fucking real!
>>
>>34429031
If this is bait you really need to introspect a bit.
>I talked shit to my boss and probably acted like a totally out of control sperg
>I got fired
>I went on to cry about it on the internet
>He's the pussy, not me
>>
A bosses only job is to break his employee's balls
>>
>>34429060
I was very calm. He asked me why the job wasn't getting done, and I calmly let him know that his expectations were unrealistic. He then told me that it was because I wasn't doing enough. Then, respectfully, I listed all the things that I was doing right and said, "If this isn't good enough, then maybe you need to reevaluate yourself and think what you're doing wrong as the supervisor." Then he fired me. I lost my job because he was a pussy libcuck who can't take criticism.
>>
fuck him. hope you land a cool new job bro
>>
>>34429111
You sound like your own bossman.go gettem nigga.
>>
File: 1474413295935.jpg (65KB, 389x694px) Image search: [Google]
1474413295935.jpg
65KB, 389x694px
>>34429124
>faIIing for the bait
>>
>>34429111
From my eyes, this is what I'm reading.
>I wasn't doing my job because I'm not able to
>My boss told me I wasn't performing to his expectations
>I told him I will never perform to his expectations and then told him he was wrong to expect them
>I got fired

See, it doesn't matter whether or not the job seemed impossible to you. Your ex-employer is going to hire someone who CAN do the job to their liking.
Bosses don't give a shit about how hard the job is, they hire you because they want you to get it done. If you can't, they'll hire someone else who can. I still think you're the pussy here.
>>
>>34429212
The job CAN get done, just not the way he's doing it, but because he's a stupid libcuck who got his feelings hurt, I'm the one who loses his job. I hope Trump turns things around.
>>
>>34429111
Besides the obvious retardation going on here, you're calling him a libcuck for all the wrong reasons.

If you were working for Trump and you even looked at him sideways you'd be fired with no discussion.

He was being a libcuck for even bantering with you at all, rather than just throwing you out on your ass for being a worthless piece of shit. You're the libcuck for thinking you can use flowers and logic to "nicely" insult a chad.
>>
File: IMG_0195.jpg (107KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.jpg
107KB, 1300x957px
>>34429031
You're the libcuck for not sucking his cock like a true, all American conservative.
Republican guide to securing stable employment:
Step 1: Firm handshake, start at 10 cents an hour with zero benefits and 'work your way up'
Step 2: Kiss ass
Step 3: Badger kids about how lazy and entitled they are
>>
>>34429031
>>34429111
>>34429319
What is this false rationalization going to accomplish? Get a new job instead of complaining.
>>
>>34429111
We all believe you. Now that strangers online believe that you aren't just a lazy nigger, what are you gonna do about finding a new job to lose because the boss is an idiot?
>>
haha super

MAKE RACISTS AFRAID AGAIN
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.