[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ NEET thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1480653984195.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480653984195.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
Neet thread, post feels and hopes. Everything seems to be worthless at this age if you are pathetic subhuman and achieved nothing.
>>
Reminder that Satou was 22 and Patrick Bateman was 26.
>>
>>34428868
that was the worst part of nhk, dude was only 21 at the start of it.

no one wants to write a story about an actual 25+ neet, too depressing for normies
>>
>>34428791
>only work 2 days a week
Can I be in the club, too
>>
>no hope
>wan die
>:3~

considering selling personal items on ebay
parents telling me to get a job
rejected by the love of my life
what nao?
>>
>>34428791
29 reporting in

5 months until 30 and the only thing I have to look forward for is the gym and egg man's streams
>>
Socializing can't be done because after the 'hi' 'how are you phase' people ask what you do and obviously that's too painful.
>>
>>34428980
I doubt I would be a 25 NEET if I was able socialize at all.
>>
File: 1475113797944.png (152KB, 433x548px)
1475113797944.png
152KB, 433x548px
I'm going to tell my counselor that i'm planning to kill myself next week, which is true. It'll probably end with me being forcefully hospitalized. I just need someone to know. I'm really scared that they'll treat me like a criminal because i'm built like a football player and don't emote well. I feel like this is my last chance to get help before it ends.

leaving in an hour, wish me luck boys
>>
Wew
>>34428940
Idk mayne take life as it comes work towards something.
>>
>>34429037
They're prob gonna drug you.
>>
>>34429110
i know

but i'll let them since i have nothing left to lose at this point
>>
>>34429037
>built like a football player
fuck off chad
>>
File: 1479432128440.jpg (85KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
1479432128440.jpg
85KB, 640x455px
26 kv on bux here

i have schizoid so im genuinely happy not being with anyone. like i just see females and get this huge look of disgust on my face

like to me so many times i see females just not giving a FUCK about cheating or lying or whoring around. they are absolutely shameless about it. i dont even dream or want to be with one. like in my fantasies, which i have TONS of, i never even dream about a relationship or companionship; only sex

my goal in life is to pay off my student debt and then go live in a remote cabin in northern canada on cheap land ill buy. thats the plan and idea anyways, i really dont want to live with people. i universally have 100% negative experiences with all people, im done with society, thank you

i just want a dog, a comfy cabin, satelite internet and a compound bow and maybe a fishing boat and im set for life

hopefully the welfare they have there is enough to pay for internet cause thats my only expense by a large margin
>>
>>34429175
This is exactly how i feel except for the dog. I would get some cats.
>>
File: 1485242542925.jpg (110KB, 759x847px) Image search: [Google]
1485242542925.jpg
110KB, 759x847px
>>34429299
>I would get some cats.

nah, i disagree. the thing about cats is that they dont love you. they just live with you because they use you for food, and enjoy a rub down occasionally, but they dont love you

dogs will literally DIE for you, treat you as the same priority as their newborn puppies in a fire, love you unconditionally, NEED YOU in their lives. dogs will live in a small cardboard hut with you under a bridge and see nothing wrong with it. females, cats, "friends", parents, EVERYONE will toss you to the side when you become a burden

i was jumping in and out of homeless shelters between 16 to 21, my parents could not give less of a fuck about it. like ZERO fucks, they dont even pretend to care

if you want companionship and love get a dog. if you want roastie simulator 2017 then a cat will work
>>
>>34429405
I agree but i'm not looking for a loving animal. Cats keep the perimeter free of pests which in turn keeps away larger animals that eat the pests.

Also chickens are a great animal to have around but you need to also produce/buy food for them
>>
>>34429405

that's bullshit, i have an outdoor alpha cat who either hunts for or steals all his food, i only feed the fucker like twice a week when he hangs around in the kitchen and he's still huge. he's as loving as my dog, rolls over and purrs the second you enter the room, and always wants to sit with you

i know he isn't living elsewhere cause he always comes home for the winter
>>
>>34429037
>>34429136
>cry for attention
>this is now /r9k/
only faggot women do this shit anon id fuck you up irl
>>
File: 1480170435822.png (340KB, 1024x576px)
1480170435822.png
340KB, 1024x576px
>>34429817
fuck off normie

>"ill fite you XD"

R E E
E
E
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.