[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:(

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: crabtruckers.gif (164KB, 956x1182px) Image search: [Google]
crabtruckers.gif
164KB, 956x1182px
>propose to girl
>she said no
>...
>>
Better than if she said yes and then cheated on you and divorced you and took half of your income for the rest of her life.
>>
>>34428062
t-thanks for that.
>>
Yeah don't get married you nonger
>>
OP here...
>be 26, her 21
>propose in front of family
>hers and mine
>her cousins and my cousins wanted me to marry her
>she told me she loved me (when we were alone. we did stuff too, romantic, sexual etc.)
>she was embarrassed (I think) in front of everyone (women, amirite?)
>her boyfriend and friends were there too (don't ask. she told me if I was serious, I should talk to he bf and explain it lol, so I did. I knew she had a bf but still seduced her :(
>she told me she loved me in private and wanted to be with me 4EVA
>told her I loved her since we were children
>nearly had a fight with her boyfriend
>her boyfriends family were there too
>ikr?
>kinda messed up
>declared my intentions in front of everyone
>didn't want to live a lie
>rejected by her in front of everyone
>her family, my family, her boyfriends family
>she broke up with her boyfriend later
>now she is with someone else
>;_;
>kills me to think of her with another guy
>she told me she loved me
>this is like... 2 years ago
>blame myself
>everyday
>;_:
>lol
>kinda funny when you think about it
>still love her
>she blocked me on every form of communication known to man (fb/whatsapp etc.)
>she's my muse and I get inspiration from the night we spent together (2 years ago)
>no one else will ever have me like her
>known her since childhood

I'm pathetic, aren't I?
>>
Not ideal circumstnces well you tried, you risked failure

But got to keep moving forward, don't get stuck on past, just be a part of scene where someone like her would be and you find a compatible girl again
>>
>>34428312
Its a good line, this guy said it, total social phobic but he's out there in the fucking world

https://soundcloud.com/bafta/charlie-kaufman-screenwriting-lecture
>>
>>34428174

what the fuck???

so you slept with her once (did you even fuck her? its not clear).....while she had a boyfriend....and since she was your oneitis you thought it would be a great idea to propose in front of her family and her boyfriend's family because her cousins said you should marry??

how fucking dumb are you dude?

you shouldnt be proposing to a girl unless youve both discussed marriage and have already agreed its something you want to pursue. the DATE of the proposal is supposed to be a surprise....not the fact that you're proposing at all.

you brought all this on yourself for being a horrible little cuck.
>>
>>34428312
thank you ;_; I appreciate that.
I am quite attractive and women flirt with me.
I just want to be with the love of my life, not hear how she spent her birthday with her new boyfriend.
she won't even talk to me anymore :(
>>
>>34428352
yes we had sex. known her since forever.
most of our family think we make a good couple...
she told me she wanted to marry me and have children with me... we talked about it and she said she was unhappy with her life.... she also said she always loved me since childhood...
we slept together and watched the sun come up.
I cooked her breakfast and she made dinner.
All day long we were doing romantic things....

yes, I'm a horrible little cuck... I can't believe that I even had the guts/courage to try something like that... .and I probably never will again ;_:
>>
>>34428174
>I'm pathetic, aren't I?
yes
>>
>the DATE of the proposal is supposed to be a surprise....not the fact that you're proposing at all.

lol :p I'm bad, rite?
>>
>tfw will never be a Big Mutherfuckin' Crab Trucker
>>
>>34428457
but, ya just gotta belieb!
>>
>>34428396

>im unhappy with my life anon, i want to be with you someday! we can have babies! lets watch the sunrise.

is in-the-moment emotional shit that has no real staying power.

when i talk about discussing marriage beforehand, i dont mean a one off comment that implies marriage sometimes in the future. im talking about:

serious sitdown discussions about the logistics of it...where you want to get married, budget, planning your future life together, etc....
and only after dating exclusively for a long period of time
combined with some engagement ring window shopping so you know her tastes and ring size
combined with getting a feel for how she'd like the proposal to go
combined with getting to know her family and potentially talking to them about it beforehand, depending on your style

and during all that you're also gauging her excitement at the idea, to make sure it's the right decision. there should be no fucking question in your mind that after proposing she will be super excited and have anticipated it happening.
>>
>>34428396
I was gonna flame you, too, but you're courage is admirable. Just learn more social shit and you're good, bro. I bet your future wife will laugh at this story someday (just don't include all the details)
>>
>>34428534
she is the love of my life.
without her, there is neither love, nor life

>>34428536
t-thanks
>>
want to sing this to her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak5Ub6TdPrc

>>
File: news_iguana.jpg (131KB, 440x500px) Image search: [Google]
news_iguana.jpg
131KB, 440x500px
>>34428174
>her boyfriend and friends were there too (don't ask)

that's the main thing to ask about

>be 26, her 21

I don't know, maybe move in together or at least be in a long term committed relationship before you propose marriage.

In fact I'm going to go so far as to say that anyone that gets married without living together first is a huge fucking retard.

She may have been
>I loved her since we were children
but once you're with someone 24/7 it's a very different bargain.

This sounds like it was 100% autistic and 100% your fault, OP. Sorry, but that's the way it is. You need to feel a girl out before this kind of shit.

And unless you live in some backwoods fucktard locale, no girl wants to get married at 21. If she does, she's mentally deficient.
>>
>>34429663
o-oh.. okay...

about the boyfriend thing.... she told me that if I wanted to be serious, I should talk to him, so she invited him and his family to do so.... :p
I ended up talking to them... actually got on with them, even the boyfriend... I think they understood my pure intentions (hope so)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.