[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experiments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1474570400671.jpg (281KB, 1200x812px)
1474570400671.jpg
281KB, 1200x812px
If you in a god-like way could do any experiment(s) you wanted, what would it be? You can press a magic button to rewind afterwards, if needed.

I would dose every single person in the world not operating a vehicle with 4g of shrooms and observe what happens - especially during a serious and formal event like a presidential inauguration with lots of people packed tightly.
>>
>>34427587
Make everyone in a country disappear. I'm curious to see what people will do when a whole country of people just poofs.
>>
>>34427587
Sex bomb. Every single man woman and child in the world suddenly becomes insanely, intensely horny. People are fucking in the streets. Strangers gang banging previously innocent virgin girls, fathers fucking their daughters, men fucking the closest person they can grab including other men, mass public orgies, people fucking anything they can get their hands on.

And make it so it's constant, people orgasming over and over, over producing gallons and gallons of cum.

I'd let it go on for about an hour then stop it and watch the fallout. See how the world reacts after that.
>>
Every single biological male in the world becomes a cut girl or woman. If you are old you become young. Some men might b in their forties and become little girls, some might become super busty babes, some might even change race so a white guy might end up Asian or black.

As for women all women grow dicks and balls and become super curvy and busty. They also develop very high sex drives.

I'd particularly like to see what happens in places like the middle east.
>>
>>34427777
Kinda hot. I like my own dick though
>>
>>34427743
Watch "the perfume"(I think thats the movie title in english)
The final scene is what you described
>>
>>34427587
I would become an expert musician and conduct some tonal reconstruction experiments.
>>
>every female born within the next 10 years is a vagina bearing futa
>5'10" minimum
>males born during that time have a maximum height of 5'4"
>observe how society changes and experiment on my own ass as to how I'll change
>>
>>34427660
Have you seen The Leftovers
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.