[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an interview in 5 hours. They told me to bring a copy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: pepeans.jpg (7KB, 250x242px)
pepeans.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
I have an interview in 5 hours.

They told me to bring a copy of my license and social security.

I lost my license two days ago.

Help.
>>
>>34427466
Go back to two days ago, don't lose your license, and then either come back to today or wait the two days.
>>
Tell them you lost your license two days ago and go get a replacement as soon as possible. It's that simpleado.
>>
>>34427466
Oh hey bro, I found it. It was in your fat folds. I was rooting around in there trying to find your dick to suck.
>>
>>34427466
You can find virtually any object that's lost in your house using the grid search technique.

Go into a room you suspect it might be in, and imagine that the room has a grid overlaying it, each square being about a meter squared. Start at a corner of the room, and then search, carefully, neatly, and throughly, through everything the lost object could conceivably be in or on, one square at a time, going from left to right and top to bottom. Repeat this for every room it might be lost in until you find the license.

Good luck OP!
>>
>>34427494
This and also bring another form of valid ID along with you.
>>
>>34427466
I don't know what its like where you live but wouldn't a birth certificate/passport also be sufficient as long as the license is just for identification purposes.
>>
>>34427519
I wore two pairs of pants that day because I took a shower in the middle of the day, and in one of those pants was the license, in the back pocket. Then my dad took the pants and washed them.
>>
Every time they ask for your license, grab your penis and say OWOWOWOWOW MY PENIS HURTS!!!! Eventually they'll terminate the interview. That's when you should ask if you didn't get the job because your penis hurts, which is illegal for them to do in any country. Voila, free job.
>>
>>34427524
I'm pretty sure I need a photo ID, and all my old passports are expired.
>>
>>34427546
Your dad's a fuckin bitch bro. A pussy. Doing woman's work, what an embarrassment.
>>
>>34427466
It's fine, just tell them you can't do anything right because you were raised by a laundry-doing bitch of a father.
>>
>>34427546
>Then my dad took the pants and washed them.
>dad
>washed them
I think you're trying to say your second mom washed them. Like, the bitch mom. The subservient one to the already inferiorly female dominant dyke mom.
>>
This might be somewhat unrelated, but does your dad wear a sundress when he does your family's laundry? Or a french maid's outfit? Or simply a bra and panties over his meager deflated little wee-wee?
>>
>>34427546
So you meant to say the license was destroyed in the drier? Have you found the remains of it? If not search through every piece of clothes you own.
>>
>>34427466
Hey, you know the guy whose erect penis is in your dad's butt while your dad is doing your laundry? Maybe he knows where your license is.
>>
>>34427566
Dip shittest thing I've ever read. Never change, r9k.
>>
>>34427808
Did you guys just fall off the retard truck yesterday or is this some new forced meme?
>>
>>34427805
This is a good idea OP, it might be mixed up among your clothes, or maybe in a pair of your dad's frilly panties.
>>
>>34427466
Does your dad's little penis jiggle when he's doing your laundry?
>>
>>34427466
If you live in a country with smaller than normal IDs, like half a centimeter long and a quarter centimeter wide, maybe your dad's hiding it by strapping it to his little bitch dick. You can check next time you're sucking it, a few millimeters of the license should be sticking out on all sides. You are planning on sucking your father's tiny penis before you go to your interview, right OP?
>>
OP here.

So I went searching the cabinets for my SSN card, and it turns out that's gone too.
>>
>>34428006
The prime suspect in the case of the missing social security card: YOUR GAY DAD! I bet he used it to wipe cum off his thighs so it wouldn't get on anyone's laundry.
>>
How do normies drag themselves out of bed and force themselves to go to work when it's below freezing? I can't do this. I have to find a way out.
>>
>>34427546
sry if this is off topic , but isnt washing clothes usually a womans job ?
>>
>>34428078
Yeah but my housekeeper was out sick and my dad doesn't like it when I leave my pants out around the house.
>>
>>34428006
Just look for them as hard as you can, there's no magic fix here.
>>
>>34428100
OP's dad here, sorry to interrupt but I thought I heard someone say magic dicks? If so, please contact me at [email protected]. I'd be VERY interested in having a conversation with you. BRB, laundry calls!
>>
>>34427466
Haven't read the thread so not sure if this was mentioned yet-- maybe it got lost in the laundry? Who does your laundry, OP, your mom? Or your little sister? Ask whoever does the laundry in your house, she might be able to help.
>>
>>34428525
This, OP. Maybe whoever does your laundry was having her period and got period blood on your ID, and then got scared at the prospect that a man would be mad at her and hid the ID in her charm box, or her skin box.
>>
>>34428006
>Not keeping your SS in a safe or in a bank

You're retarded. Your license just sucks to lose, your SS is months of your life wasted proving who you are
>>
>>34428692
This is the type of thing a man's father should teach him. OP, ask that ladyboy doing your laundry where your father is.
>>
>>34428717
I have my original birth certificate, copy of my license and passport, and SS card in a safety deposit box. They're all very important and it's a total bitch to lose them.
>>
>>34428767
It's a laundry father to lose them? I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand that phrase.
>>
Women do the laundry.
>>
>>34427466
Your father is a homosexual. I haven't even read the part where you reveal that he does your laundry, I can just tell from your original post. I have no idea that he does your laundry, but if I did, hoo boy...
>>
>>34429155 here, just read about your father doing your laundry. Holy shit dude. Holy shit. Wow.
>>
>>34427466
Sup bro can I go to your house and catcall your sweet little papa while he washes the shit stains out of your underpants?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.