[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hating women is impossible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

When you've seen women at their best, it is literally and unironically impossible to hate them.

>Loving mothers
>Empathetic to others
>Kind to animals
>Want to prettify any space they're put into, even if it just means getting a vase full of flowers or a little potted plant
>Will kill for their children
>Will cook for you and eagerly await even the smallest bit of praise you give them
>Will take care of you if you're sick

How can anyone hate women after you've experienced this?

There's a reason women were meant to be protected and taken care of in traditional societies.
>>
>>34426785
You are not seeing women's true nature. Just the idealized way they are portrayed.
>>
File: il_340x270.220315238.jpg (45KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.220315238.jpg
45KB, 340x270px
>>34426806
t. virgin who has never had a girlfriend or sex.

in before "I'm a MGTOW who has had tons of sex but chose to abandon women"
>>
>>34426785
>after you've experienced this
Never did. It hurts.
>>
>>34426863
There's still time brother.
>>
>>34426785
>>Loving mothers
my mother was an insane hierarchical loony who treated me like her lesser and investment
>>Empathetic to others
I have never seen this. they may feign it in social situations to appear like a good person but they are rotten without the enforcement of social norms
>Want to prettify any space they're put into, even if it just means getting a vase full of flowers or a little potted plant
only to feed their narcissism and signalling social status
>Will kill for their children
they will kill their children to impress a strange man
>>Will cook for you and eagerly await even the smallest bit of praise you give them
they will act like giving you the basic needs for survival as a huge favor and that you should be guilty and subservient to them because of it
>>Will take care of you if you're sick
only because you dying will look bad on them

women are trash
>>
>>34426849
I'm a MGTOW who has had tons of sex but chose to abandon women
>>
>>34426849
t. numale cuckold origenes.
>>
>>34426895
>I have never seen this.

Not even OP but I see it all the time.

Somebody falls over at work? It's always a girl who rushes over to help first.

What women need to do is to understand the importance of marriage, commitment and children again. Let's meme fembots into feeling broody and getting knocked up.
>>
Some men are dicks, some are cool
Some women are dicks, some are cool
Stop generalising you faggots
>>
>>34426921
>Jews
>Not having massive mommy issues because of neurotic Jewesses

I was obviously referring to white women famalam.
>>
Women are naturally docile but as a result they are rarely criticized and rarely develop any kind of morality beyond setimentalism. When the facade drops they act like sociopaths.
>>
>>34426933
Women are the jews of gender. It is the essence of weininger's philosophy.

You are just a beta numale cuckold who lacks the backbone to face the unpleasant truth.
>>
>>34426849
Maybe I`m a virgin,because women are in fact not the lovely angels that you try and portray them as,and have rejected me over and over due to their flawed nature. Consider this side of the equation before spewing ad-hominem.
>>
>>34426984
>You are just a beta numale cuckold

You have never had sex. You have absolutely no business calling anyone else a beta. You've failed at your primary biological imperative and can't even convince low self-esteem chicks to fuck.

In before more NIGTOWery.
>>
>>34427017
>muh dick

You are a beta male because have idealized women and dream of supporting a woman finacially.
>>
>>34427049
A beta male is fundamentally a male that is undesired by women.

That is you.

I never said I dreamed of supporting a woman, but I do idealize femininity as a concept, because it's a good concept. Women exist independently of the ideal itself.
>>
>>34427080
>That is you.

That is an assumption you have made. If we go by what we both know, we can only say that we have different attitudes to women.

Your attitude is that of a beta-male, that is, an attitude that is unattractive to women.
>>
>>34426894
I'm too far gone in bitterness. Mother despised me, girls never looked at me because I was a late bloomer. Now, whenever one smiles at me or shows interest, first instincts are hostility.
>>
>dude if you just have sex you'll stop hating women lmao
Does anyone else who's been in a relationship laugh at this meme
>>
File: FITTEST CHAD.jpg (151KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
FITTEST CHAD.jpg
151KB, 1148x462px
>>34426785

Let me fix that
>>
File: Therapist whore.png (256KB, 1800x1348px) Image search: [Google]
Therapist whore.png
256KB, 1800x1348px
>>34426785

Fixing in progress
>>
File: 4ty.png (829KB, 936x759px) Image search: [Google]
4ty.png
829KB, 936x759px
>it's and RIDF shill thread
>>
>>34426785
Op its possible because there is rarely any women who fit this criteria to the t
>>
>tfw no bf to make broth for when he's sick
>tfw no bf to snuggle with under the blanket I just finished knitting for us
>tfw no bf to dote on when he's stressed
>tfw no bf to put cute notes into his lunch for
>>
File: Born to whore.png (312KB, 956x608px) Image search: [Google]
Born to whore.png
312KB, 956x608px
>>34427481

Blox blox blog
>>
>>34427496
Replace "bf" with "Chad" and this post makes a lot of sense
>>
>>34427512
Chad would eat my painstakingly crafted bentos and fuck Stacey behind my back. No thanks, not interested.
>>
File: IMG_20170126_143442.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170126_143442.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
Toads are uncapable of understanding in their arrogance

R9k toads are literal inhumans
They will never understand.

Their arrogance is their downfall and they are utterly deserving.

Toads. When will they learn.
>>
>>34427545
>bentos
>weeb gf

DO NOT WANT.
>>
>>34427545
Ok but I'm sure your criteria for a bf is basically "be Chad but dont act like Chad"

be my gf

>>34427554
You dont even know fgt, weeb gfs are best gfs
>>
>>34427554
Not a weeb, I just like their lunch stuff. If you don't want rice balls shaped like bears, fine. I'll make you a sandwich.

>>34427562
I don't like Chads. People who seem perfect are always messed up in some way or another, or are extremely boring.
>>
>>34427623
You would like Chad if Chad paid any attention to you.
>>
Even the most docile woman will stab you in the back when something better comes along.
Its in their DNA.
>>
>>34426785
None of the women in my family are good people at all. They're evil. I'm not saying that lightly. I've seen plenty of girls who seem nice act like total cunts. Women fucking suck, sorry. They have no values.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.