[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From 1 to 10, 10 being the highest; how racist do you consider

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: portrait-tattoos-fail-16.jpg (64KB, 634x660px) Image search: [Google]
portrait-tattoos-fail-16.jpg
64KB, 634x660px
From 1 to 10, 10 being the highest; how racist do you consider yourself to be? Also, when did you first develop it?

I personally do not consider myself too racist but I cannot stand the sight of muslims; perhaps a 5 or 6
>>
>>34426666
I have a migrational background myself, so I can't be racist.
>>
>>34426682
a mestizo ginger abo can be a racist. you can be anything and be racist.
>>
>>34426666
Like 2 or 3 my dude
>>
>>34426696
No, it's literally not possible. Whenever someone tries to pull the "you're being politically incorrect" card (it's only ever natives that do), I tell them to check their fucking privelage.
>>
>>34426666
I'm black I can't be racist.
>>
Oh, before I started working regularly with non-whites and foreigners? About a 3. Now? Solid 9 or 10.
>>
>>34426719
This guy gets it. I'm not black but a migrant so I can't be racist either.
>>
>>34426666
8 senpaitachi

I have lived around niggers don't mind spics I fucking hate muslims but their women can be really hot

Niggers are by far the worst they are the worst in every way imaginable.. and I know why

They know they dont belong here they know they are completely incapable so they just dont give a fuck that's the best part despite how much they push to be better than us they know they never will its why they are such violent stupid animals because their lives dont mean shit and they know its all they got even though they are fucking cowards for the most part

Niggers are fucking absolute garbage they are human fucking scum and everyone hates them I mean perpetually EVERYONE HATES NIGGERS
>>
>>34426666
I hate asians, they're fucking disgusting.

But at the same time my girlfriend and my best mate are black, no problem with black people or any other races. Except asians.

So maybe like a 6, similar to you, OP.
>>
>>34426666
Not really any problem with jews I mean I am all about
>gas the kikes race war now

But honestly everyday jews I could care less they are actually decent family oriented nationalistic people for the most part. Have jewish friends and their women are the hottest when they are hot I mean they have the hottest women
>>
>>34426666
Nice quads.
From 1 to 10, I'm 1488/10 racist.
I would not be afraid to call a nigger a nigger if I saw one, but I only surround myself with white people.
>>
>>34426666
I'm not a racist, I'm a realist.

Facts can't be racist, but the "fuck white people party" (formerly known as the democratic party) would disagree with that.
>>
>>34426666
I used to be about 2 or 3, only racist in ways I didn't realise. Now I'm about 4-5 because I hate chinese people and probably jews too.
>>
File: pauldano.jpg (327KB, 1538x1040px) Image search: [Google]
pauldano.jpg
327KB, 1538x1040px
a 10, I'm racist against literally all races

whites: biggest cucks on earth, only people to think ingroup preference are bad and let other peoples shit all over them just to seem PC to such an extent that whites will call each other bigoted for being proud of their culture

asians: some sort of ant-like hivemind without free will, would eat dogshit if their parents told them to as to not dishona ansheshtoh, extremely submissive

blacks: stuck in a permanent child-like state with extremely limited problem solving, delaying of gratification and anger control abilities, just a bit sad

arabs: all belong to a deranged death cult, fucked their gene pool up from incest, cant handle modern civilization from their deterministic world view

hispanics: hotchpotch of the worst parts of every other race, religious to a detrimental extent and from one imposed on them by outsiders, take muh family to such an extent that they cover up their own children getting abused and raped by family members, all around pathetic and scummy

native americans: barely even exist anymore, destroyed their race from alcoholism and abuse, cant handle civilization, have to live in reservations

various native island peoples and eskimo types from around the world: also all alcoholics who cant stop beating and raping each other and cant integrate

aboriginal australians: sometimes I think "wow, what would it be like if other human subspecies were still alive today? like if neanderthals lived amongst us?" but then I remember abos exist

jews: only the eternal jude could at once consider themselves gods chosen people but also tell the world they are helpless victims

slavs: need their own category for how staggeringly corrupt they are, gave the world the wonders of communism and continue to loot public funds like mad cunts to this day

indians: a country so bad it needs its own category, literally a cat can work out how to dispose of their shit and not just do it in the open, come on now
>>
>>34426869
also really don't like whites.
>>
>>34426666
I don't fucking know. I avoid sandniggers because I know most of them are trash. But I also know some of them are nice people.
>>
About an 8, but only ironically
>>
Technically was always a racist since black people are openly considered subhumans here. (slav land)
>>
>>34426884
That is called misanthropy, not racism, you edgy retard
>>
>>34426918
idk his hate seems to be directed at races, not just people in general. Presumably if anon met a decent person of any one of those races anon wouldn't hate that person just for being human.
>>
>>34426915
Where are you from senpai?
Are slavs naturally resistant to racial cuckoldry
>>
>>34426935
Eat my doo doo, Robert Fagot!
>>
2 or 3?

Memes and edgy jokes aside, I don't hate anyone for something they can't choose, I just dislike mass immigration because you have literal millions of people from god knows were with nothing to do, and there's no reason we're obligated to help them.
>>
>>34426918
Well then I wish people would stop implying I'm racist.
>>
>>34426666
For all intents and purposes, I can tolerate anyone of any colour. However I'm vehemently against race mixing and despise anyone of any race that race mixes. Really it just comes down to who has my ideological beliefs is who I get along with.

That probably ranks me at about an 8.
>>
>>34426666
Probably a 2 or 3 due to innate biological biases against people who are different to me. I agree with Ayn Rand, racism is just a primitive form of collectivism
>>
>>34426999
What if I want to insert my nuclear fuel rod into the graphite crucible of a far eastern female?
>>
>>34426999
What's the problem with racemixing? I don't get it. I'm mulatto and I'm pretty sure I'll get a white woman as wife, since being successful is one of my standards for women. That means I have 2 choices: Seek for an educated and successful black woman OR just meet a white woman in uni. Why should I choose the first one?
>>
mulatto here,
cant really be racist
>>
>>34427085
Don't even argue with butthurt idiots like that. He doesn't like race mixing because """his""" women are fucking other guys.
>>
>>34426666
If you can't stand the sight of a certain group of people then you're not just a 5 or 6. That's blatant racism, and a pussy way of saying "i'm not actually racist" when you really are. Just own up to it and stop being a pussy like so many closet racists who talk shit about others then get butthurt when they're called racist.
>>
>>34426999
Noice trips mate
>>
>>34427108
Why did you get all riled up lmao
>>
>>34426802
>They know they dont belong here they know they are completely incapable so they just dont give a fuck that's the best part despite how much they push to be better than us they know they never will its why they are such violent stupid animals because their lives dont mean shit and they know its all they got even though they are fucking cowards for the most part

the irony is that this describes robots perfectly, except most of you are even more useless than the niggers you despise so much
>>
>>34426666
2 tbqh

I honestly think I am less racist than liberals. I would hire a black man, I want to live in a society like star trek where you can have a vagina for a forehead and no one gives a shit. Having been treated like a doormat by Chad and Stacy for years I sympathize fully with anyone who has been ostracized for arbitrary reasons.

I also believe genetic modification will solve any genetic issues in the near future, we can wing it until then.

So even though I am a fedora tipping free thinker on 4chan with no scruples I am still not a racist. I can safely say I am 2/10, not 1 though because I laugh at "sheeeiit" comics etcetera
>>
>>34426666
Honestly? Like a 4. Not gonna stop anyone from doing anything because of their race, but I still judge the shit out of people when they're a massive stereotype, and that seems to be 75% of the time.
>>
File: you deserve rape.jpg (117KB, 695x888px) Image search: [Google]
you deserve rape.jpg
117KB, 695x888px
I literally just think that white people should have some self awareness and give a shit about their interests in a framework that recognizes hostile elements and elements with no social capital. If a non-white is a good person, good for them, that's great. If not, fucking sterilize/deport them.

That's not to say that white people are the greatest either. Fucking white people and jews caused all these problems with racial identity. White supremacy lies with thinking that white are so great that we're responsible for every human on the planet like we're god. That arrogance is disgusting. Plus half the shit we do to "help" just screws those people even further. Fucking leave them alone.
>>
>>34426666
For liberals probably 10. In reality, 2. I'm just aware of racial differences. :)
>>
4. I know some cool black people, the ratchet ones just ruin it for me and fill in all the fucking stereotypes. i'm not very fond of muslims, they just seem weird. I just hate the ones that want to turn America into the wasteland they came from. i only ise racist slurs for laughs
>>
I'd give myself a 1/10 since everyone has some form of prejudice against some race for some fallacious reason or another.

Personally, I never understood racism. Disliking an entire demographic of people because of their color is a waste of time and energy. I just wish everyone could reconcile their differences.

>>34428058
>the ratchet ones just ruin it for me and fill in all the fucking stereotypes
I think that's the goofy part about stereotypes, they're true but unnerving.
>>
7.5 I guess

I absolutely fucking hate pakis and indians and consider them subhuman trash and they literally disgust me and I can't imagine being friends with one, also don't like blacks that well.

I'm not racist enough to be violent or be the initiator of shit though, but I'm more likely to violently react.
>>
98% of my friends are nonwhites
>>
>>34428193
Level 50 negroid shaman detected
Go away, we don't have any watermelon here
>>
>>34427103
>>34426999
implying race isnt a gradient and most ethnicities of today have gone through generations after generations of mixing

race isn't like a black/white distinction of like 5 different colors, you know that right?
>>
>>34428608
White dutchie :))
>>
I look passed race completely. Sure I recognize the color of someone's skin, but I can't help it and no judgement stems from it. I don't even fully understand where it is that I live. Our Hubble Sphere; where the fuck even is that, y'know? Until I get a better understanding oh where/how I live I can't judge someone/something else because I'm completely in the dark on who or what they are.

I think you guys are all too caught up in society; which is strange for robots.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.