[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is your competition in Uni why even try bros....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

>this is your competition in Uni

why even try bros....
>>
He only has 3 girls at once so i can get 1 that isn't with him or 1 that was cast aside like a tissue covered in cum
>>
>>34426652
They would rather be a side-whore than be with robots.
>>
>>34426592
This guy is an autist on roids. Only the dumb sluts in his videos want anything to do with him.
>>
>>34426592
But Connor is autistic.
Why should I fear him?
>>
>>34427098

>Implying you don't want dumb sluts
>>
>>34427134
I don't, I perfectly fine not having sex. I want a girl who's actually worth dating.
>>
>>34427178

You'll want dumb slus later
>>
>>34427357
not everyone is as shallow as you m8.
Stay stronk and I hope you'll get some nice pussi one day.
>>
>>34426592
>tfw no robot bf that looks like that
>>
File: z.png (1MB, 624x1040px) Image search: [Google]
z.png
1MB, 624x1040px
>>34426592
>Trying to cheat these robots out of getting some of that university puss
I'm a prematurely balding skinnyfat manlet and even I got laid at university

Don't let this faggot discourage you lads, if you're like me then it may be the best/only chance you get to pull some 8/10's and above. Uni girls are generally homesick, trying to "reinvent" themselves, and drunker than they should be. It's a winning combo for easy lays
>>
>>34427952
that pecker is ridiculous, fucking hell
>>
>>34427952
how'd you do it brah?
>>
>>34427178
>I want a girl who's actually worth dating.
and girl like that want's a guy who is worth dating. Connor has great advantage over you because he has a great manly body.

Also, in his latest video he had baggy hoodie on him and some randm sluts rejected him but they instantly gave him their phone numbers after he took his top off. It looks like it's not about the face.
>>
>>34428489
>believing these prank videos are real
>>
File: 1472917761285.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472917761285.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>34428407
Anti-anxiety medication, a fake backstory since I was away from home and could get away with it (even hinting that you're a virgin over the age of 18 is a no-go), and forcing myself to attend normie events like house parties and going to bars. It helped that I ended up in the same dorm as an absolute bro, he had Chad-tier womanizing skills somehow but was still kind of geeky/skinny/short and would always try being a good wingman instead of only thinking for himself.

It wasn't sustainable in the long run but I was determined to get my virginity out of the way before I was 25 so I didn't have to fret about it any more. In retrospect I wouldn't say I'm necessarily any happier now after fucking a few different girls, but it's definitely one less thing to worry about.
>>
>>34428568
so just attend bars and try to talk people up or what?
>>
>>34427952
is that your donger lad?

i got a copyright notice for trying to post the webm version kek
>>
Why not? He can't fuck all girls at the same time, and I already started hitting the gym.

Substitute your self-pity for self-improvement.
>>
>>34428659
i fucking wish that was my dick m8

I think the girl in the video (Chloe Cadge) has gotten some kind of court order on the video somehow. It's hardly anywhere on the internet and I had to flip that picture just to post it. Wish there was a full version somewhere out there, I've only got a 5 second WEBM
>>
We don't try. Go ask redditors, this pathetic blupills who try to be nice to girls constantly waiting for sex, which will never occur.
>>
> went to uni
> cant drink because of health problems
> ugly
> will never get laid
Just kill me already.
>>
>>34426592
>to to the beach
>throw a blanket over a bunch of medium sized rocks
>lay down

You now know how it would feel to cuddle him
>>
>>34426592
he looks like a manlet. I have a better body and am 6'3'' hahaha jokes on him
>>
>>34428568
What was the backstory mate?
>>
File: 1484831089477.jpg (43KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484831089477.jpg
43KB, 720x720px
>>34426592

The moment you start seeing Chad as a slightly dumber brodude friend instead of scary bully competition your life will change for the better.

Chads are fine most of the time. Usually it's the awkward retard who hates and fears everyone who's the problem
>>
>>34426592
That's why I don't try. Also not interested in general.
>>
>>34426592
I'm confident in saying that I can easily take him out in a fist fight.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.