[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been embarrassed ordering fast food because of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: slide1.jpg (321KB, 1350x1080px) Image search: [Google]
slide1.jpg
321KB, 1350x1080px
Have you ever been embarrassed ordering fast food because of a huge order or because they say something like "the usual" and you know they all talk about you behind your back?
>>
>n-no pickle
>>
No, but the girl at the fast food place in mall I go to every now and then recognizes me ever since I gave her $20 back after she handed me too much change.
I don't get embarrassed by that though.
>>
>>34426449
I don't order a lot of fast food just one meal at most.
>>
I used to work fast food, no one really cares if you're a regular... we will talk shit if you make a huge order though, especially during a rush. But if you're just ordering for yourself, you're probably fine, I'm talking about the fucking families of 7 that come in and have to feed all their fatass kids.
>>
>>34426449
Hmmm well I now order from dominos every week. As you can imagine I am starting to recognize individual delivery boys. I know they have to recognize me too. The more they recognize me the more they will notice how weird I am. I always am wearing the same pajamas.
>>
>>34426449
I don't order enough fast food for this to happen, why can't you faggots just make your own? it's easy to make a nice meal for cheap, have you guys not got bbqs?
>>
I ordered a hot tea once on a hot day, and I got ridiculed
>>
>>34426637
Fucking this.

I order from the same place every time. I also order the same thing every time, and it's always in the middle of the day on a weekday.

I'm not even a neet, I'm just sick from work fairly often and I tend to order food when I'm sick. But I keep thinking of what he thinks of me. When I'm sick I look like shit, too with pajama pants and everything.
>>
>>34426449
Nah, if we remember you that's a good thing, it means you're chill. Unless your order is picky or you're rude, we don't care enough to talk shit about you. Regulars do get nicknames based on their orders, like toast lady etc.
>>
>>34426531
I've witnessed that before as a customer. I always feel like shit getting fast food, even though I eat it rarely, it's a losing weight thing so ordering fast food is like a weakness for me.

Needless to say I felt less bad when this fat chick who was ordering next to me ordered all types of some special chicken sandwich.
>>
>>34426720
Do they have a look on their face that they know what you're gonna say?
>>
>>34426777
The only reason I order from that specific place is because they have online orders, so I never have to speak to anyone until payment.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.