[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How 2 cuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1413825097626.jpg (84KB, 645x555px) Image search: [Google]
1413825097626.jpg
84KB, 645x555px
Met a girl at work who I'm pretty sure is into me. Found out yesterday she's dating someone. Can I make her comfortable with cucking him? Is it a good idea to lose my virginity being a cuck bull?
>>
Keep on shitting where you eat you crazy diamond
>>
>>34426086
How else are you supposed to meet girls?
>>
>>34426133
Don't listen to that other guy OP. It's your duty to cuck this guy. We all know if the tables were turned that he would cuck you
>>
>>34426061
This thread was made yesterday

he's a LARPer

>and a complete idiot
>>
>>34426191
I made the thread yesterday but couldn't reply because I was at work and my boss was being a cunt
>>
>>34426086
I don't really care. What I like about the job is how impersonal it is. If I wanted to, I could never see or talk to her again.
>>
>>34426191
Wait, was someone impersonating me in the last thread? I really need to learn to delete posts
>>
What you need to do is swoop a in and be Mr. steal yo girl and make the other guy be the cuck. Remember if you're nervous about it just be like fuck it and go. Men have balls, cucks do not.
>>
>>34426205
Dude I told you this yesterday

Get to know her, that's really the only way to take her from her bf don't be a complete autistic dumbass

Because if you are blatantly obvious about it to the point where its creepy two things will most likely happen
>You will get fired
>Her boyfriend will confront you

Judging by how little you paid attention yesterday I just going to assume you're going to get your ass kicked
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.