[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever cried infront of a girl not releated to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: OYY.jpg (63KB, 755x167px) Image search: [Google]
OYY.jpg
63KB, 755x167px
Have you ever cried infront of a girl not releated to you?
>>
>>34425647
>Best friend
>he's still around
Robots. Learn what not to do. Women aren't capable of love
>>
Yeah, loads of times. The last time I cried in front of one was when I failed my driving test for the third time. I just can't handle failure even though I am one. Kind of ironic.
>>
>>34425674
Wow you're a sensitive lad huh?
>>
>>34425647
Not only do I cry once in a blue moon, but I also never put myself in situations which would require social interaction. Especially not with the opposite sex, so, no I haven't so far in life and the chances of it happening in the future seem very slim
>>
>>34425647

No, the only women I've cried in front of are my mom and my grandma.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever shown my soft side to women unrelated to me. I always have an emotional barrier up and act distant.
>>
>>34425647
>9 people liked this post so much they give it an upboat
Why is seeing beta males suffer so glorious?
>>
soulless fuckface
hope the whore dies in cancer
>>
>>34425726
Kek cry about it nigga
>>
File: tired.png (154KB, 392x390px) Image search: [Google]
tired.png
154KB, 392x390px
>>34425647
>Confessing your feelings
Don't bother anon, Stacy will reject you anyway
>>
File: trump-wall-heavy-metal.jpg (231KB, 785x490px) Image search: [Google]
trump-wall-heavy-metal.jpg
231KB, 785x490px
Thanks for reminding me of this great song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-HYOzJmCXw
>>
Never. No matter how much it hurts, no matter what they say or do, I've never cried.
Not after my grandfathers death, not after failing yet another life test, not after foolishly confessing to feelings and getting rejected.
Showing emotions doesn't pay off. Keep this in mind and you'll eventuality get to the point when you can't cry at all.
>>
>>34425647
>in the aftermath of dealing with his dad's death

Can you imagine how much of a fucking weasel this guy is to try and use his recently dead father to get laid, and then failing anyway?
>>
>>34426282

I wasn't going to say anything; but yea, that's kinda weak.
>>
>>34426282
no he was probably lonely and desperate for affection
something you wouldnt understand, you've probably got the IQ of a peanut and will never be anything more than a minimum wage cashier
>>
My gf liked watching undercover boss with me because I always cried at the end
>>
>>34426321
The defensiveness of this post my dude
>>
>>34426282
>tfw stacy won't give you pity sex
>>
File: 1465706819747.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1465706819747.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>34425647
Listen: never, ever, EVER cry in front of a woman. Doesn't matter if your dog dies, doesn't matter if your dad dies. Doesn't matter if your whole family dies in a fire. Don't cry in front of a woman. They lose respect for you and see you as less attractive.

It's not really their fault, just seems to be a biological function. Men see a crying woman and naturally want to protect her. Women see a crying man and see him as a weak beta and are repulsed. It's nature.

Still though, fuck women.
>>
>>34426381
This is completely true. I was with a woman who told me she'd lose all respect for me if she ever saw, or even knew I cried. I never did, but when her grandfather died her father cried at the funeral and she went on for weeks about how "weak" it looked.

It was heartless, but every woman I've known was essentially like this
>>
>>34425647
I did once. Got to fuck her the next day.
>>
>>34426334
..fucking home makeover extreme edition. Ty pennington fucking with my emotions like that. MOVE THAT BUS!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.