[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw want to die but terrified of dying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>tfw have things to live for but they're manga/anime series that won't end for several years
>every day is a living hell, constantly suicidal and feeling hopeless, but can never bring myself to kill myself because i must see the ending of my only things to live for
>tfw cryotic chambers are not yet affordable and guaranteed safe
>tfw cant buy one and just set it so i come out of it each month when a new chapter comes out
>tfw have to suffer alone every single day until everything i love ends
>tfw will probably never kill myself because i'll fear that i might miss out on something
>tfw dont believe in myself to make myself happy and find the meaning of life
>tfw will spend the next 101 years on the verge of homicide, suicide, and so much suffering that i'd give all the war veterans in the world a run for their money
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>3442544

Dont think about it. Just do it, like a rollercoaster you hurry and get on before the fear kills u
>>
>>34425461
...What?

Also rollercoasters stopped being fun to me ever since I learned how to not only manage my fear but also completely destroy it. And with my fear went all of the fun. Pro tip: Never learn how not to piss your pants at the sight of an otherwise extremely intense ride. You will stop having fun.
>>
>>34425440
This desu
Origami post
>>
>>34425440
>have things to live for but they're manga/anime series that won't end for several years
Holy Kek this is pathetic
>>
Just stop being a little bitch and do it. Faggot.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.