[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots & Husbands

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

Fembots, describe your ideal husband.
>>
My husband is my ideal husband.

Long qt hair, green eyes. Plays instruments and is always nice to me
>>
cute feet, fragrant glans, tight ballsack.
>>
>>34425494
What's the appeal of a tight ballsack?
>>
>>34425968
visuals
>>
>>34426485
But when a guy gets aroused his ballsack gets tight anyway....
>>
>>34425345
>mid 30s
>hairy
>a bit of chub, a bit of muscle
>huge shoulders
>kind
>affectionate
>qt laugh
>beard
>is highly competent at something
>loves animals
>above 5'10"
>laid back
>smells good
>has a job
>will show me my place, but also let me tie him up in pretty knots, put a cock ring on him and edge him until he cries a little
>>
>>34425478
This is nice.
I like to hear that people have nice relationships.
>>
>>34426671
This is so attainable for you. Honestly fuck you.
>>
File: 1485304645202.png (284KB, 1798x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1485304645202.png
284KB, 1798x1330px
Doesn't matter what their ideal is. They'll get disgusted with him and cheat eventually, no matter how good of a husband he is.
>>
>>34426782
>attainable
And I thought my standards were high. What's unobtainable to you then?
>>
>>34426671
The others are easy, but good luck finding a submissive guy.
>>
>>34426671
After seeing all the girls who like twink fuccboi chinks on /cgl/, it's reassuring to see real women who like actual men.

>will show me my place, but also let me tie him up in pretty knots, put a cock ring on him and edge him until he cries a little

I wouldn't let you do this though.
>>
>>34426867
What about all the robots complaining about the lack of femdom?

>>34426876
I grew out of the twink phase a while ago, thankfully. They can have them, that means more hairy guys for me.

>I wouldn't let you do this though.
I can live with that, as long as you do the first part well and often.
>>
>>34426876
Wait, are you just fucking with me or do I actually have a chance to get a gf as an average looking twink fuccboi chink?
>>
>>34426939
Nah, there aren't really that many weebs of that level of thirst.

>>34426938
>I grew out of the twink phase a while ago, thankfully. They can have them, that means more hairy guys for me.

Yeah, being into that sort of man is a sort of delayed adolescence imo. I think it comes from some sort of weird chemical shit in our food, or simply the widespread use of birth control.

>I can live with that, as long as you do the first part well and often.

I couldn't live without the first part either femanon. Rough sex with submissive girls is crack.
>>
>>34427007
>Yeah, being into that sort of man is a sort of delayed adolescence imo. I think it comes from some sort of weird chemical shit in our food, or simply the widespread use of birth control.

Young girls just don't like men that seem threatening. If they look more feminine they seem safe.
>>
>>34427023
Yeah, but some of these types on /cgl/ are womenchildren. They remain this way into their mid 20s and even beyond. The ones who move to Japan are by far the most embarrassing.
>>
File: 0202.jpg (33KB, 233x347px) Image search: [Google]
0202.jpg
33KB, 233x347px
1. Very young, a teenager when I first meet him
2. Flowing locks of honey coloured hair
3. The handsomest man who sailed for Troy
4. Exceptionally fleet of foot
5. Sings and plays musical instruments
6. Wears a suit of armour that covers him completely
>>
>>34427007
>Rough sex with submissive girls is crack.
What kind of things do you like to get up to anon? What's the worst (best) thing you've done to a girl?

By the way, what are you doing on /cgl/?

>>34427023
>Young girls just don't like men that seem threatening
I think this is true. I got into burly guys at the same time I started getting into being thrown around like a lowly slut. Younger me was practically a saint in comparison to now.
>>
>>34427124
>tfw ajax
>tfw Trojan qts will never look at you and find you attractive
>>
>>34427124
Well played.

>>34427147
>get up to

Just the usual pleb stuff. "Lifestyle BDSM" is cringey. So spanking, choking, rape fantasies, role playing, degrading language and acts.

>What's the worst (best) thing you've done to a girl?

Probably one rape fantasy or another. When I really got into it.

>By the way, what are you doing on /cgl/?

Used to lurk there years ago when they were /r9k/'s arch nemesis.

I don't hate "femanons" or "fembots", but /cgl/ girls seem to be detestable on just about every level for whatever reason.
>>
Yuck.
This is the first time I came here. Is this board for women?
I'm going back to /b.
>>
>>34426938
>What about all the robots complaining about the lack of femdom?

They're under 20.
>>
>>34426939
Oh definitely.
Look at how many chicks are sexualizing the dudes in k-pop right now, or how successful Asian dramas are in the west.
>>
>>34427200
>Just the usual pleb stuff

I once locked my girl in a tight dog cage for 16 hours, only pulling her out to fuck her mouth every once in a while.

Would you be up for that kind of play?
>>
>>34427256
>or how successful Asian dramas are in the west.

You're exaggerating, probably unintentionally since you're in an echo chamber but that's not true.

Every K-Pop attempt to break into western markets in a commercial, monetized way has failed. And K-Dramas have done even worse.

4chan blows Asian pop media out of proportion because, well, it's kind of based on it in the first place.
>>
Someone older, who's a little more ahead in life. Lonely, doesn't like people and avoids them. Strange interests, a mind that is open and curious. A bleak outlook on life. Our shared lack of true connection with those around us become a strong bond.
>>
>>34425494
sometimes when I get horny my balls get sucked inside me, is that what you mean
>>
No husband.
>>
>>34427287
How old are you, and how behind in life? Asking for a friend.
>>
File: 1476245510447.png (527KB, 683x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476245510447.png
527KB, 683x720px
>>34427256
I don't really care about Western women but it's really hard to compete against white guys.
>>
>>34427287
>25
>full-time job
>mortgage and my own place
>likes anime and technology
>a lot of "friends" but no real friends
>become 100% focused on any girl I date
>>
>>34427355
I'm 19 years old currently studying a bachelor of information technology (web design).

My parents have retired and am living with my sister. I earn roughly 450 a week, with under 3,000 in savings. I pay my own school fees.

However socially I feel behind most others. My life lacks passion and direction. I've been effected by depression since childhood, and sometimes my life devolves to mindless entertainment and work. And day dreaming.
>>
>>34427267
>my girl

Wait what.

I thought you were a girl.

>Would you be up for that kind of play?

Maybe not for 16 hours. I do like ropeplay though, and cages sound fun.
>>
File: 0136.jpg (626KB, 2244x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0136.jpg
626KB, 2244x1024px
>>34427150
>tfw Ajax will eventually an hero
>>
>over 6' but that doesn't matter that much
>mentally ill, preferably bpd
>not lanklet
>doesn't want kids
>into anime, gore, literature, philosophy etc
>iq between 120-150
>>
Ideally I want a chad. Someone who will support me and accept how broken and mentally ill I am. I don't want kids and neither should they.
>>
>>34427429
Yeah, my bad. I thought I was replying to the girl. Ignore my post.
>>
>>34427667
That's a Brad. Chad just pumps and dumps.
>>
>>34427667
Why a chad would settle with you when he can get 10 times better girls (as many as he wants).
Stupid entitled bitch. You gonna live and die alone with this mindset.
>>
I could list so many different combinations of physical traits, but in general he would be taller than me, a moderate, agnostic/loose christian, intelligent, has an inner child, masculine, educated, loves me and is honest. I can be attracted to fat guys, guys thinner than me, chubby... that doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1482070264308.jpg (58KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
1482070264308.jpg
58KB, 540x416px
>>34427287
i bet we could share the same mind
are you trying to describe me or is it coincidence?
>>
>>34427150
Big or little Ajax?
>>
>>34427773
What about atheists who are Christianityboos?
>>
>>34427708
I'm on r9k for a reason. We will all die alone and unloved.
>>
>>34427773
How tall are you?

as;ldkfja;dslfkjadfs
>>
File: 416593.jpg (52KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
416593.jpg
52KB, 640x604px
any femanons want a cute bf?
>>
>>34426807
This picture never fails to make me mad and deeply afraid of attempting a long term relationship.
>>
>>34428091
Same. I've read too much shit online, man. I feel like I could never trust a woman. Everything could be perfect and I would still know at the back of my mind what she might do.
>>
I was raised to eschew ideals.
That kind of shit just makes you an entitled faggot and resentful of the inevitability that you will end up with something that doesn't fit into your ideal.
You get what you get, if it doesn't work you make it work.
>>
>>34425478
Lucky you people are such bastards
>>
>>34426671
I'm 6'3, work at a call centre and have two doggos and a cat.

Hit me up in 15 years.
>>
>>34427555
If you'll swap BPD for Autism you just described me.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.