[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of brain fog? Should I end it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 4.jpg (31KB, 600x600px)
4.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
How do I get rid of brain fog?

Should I end it?
>>
Care to explain what is brain fog?
>>
Boron supplement
>>
>tfw brain fog so bad can't keep a train of thought longer than 30 seconds
>>
>>34423652
Same actually. Are we a meme?
>>
>>34423652
Same dude I would love to find out how to get rid of this. Its so hard for me to think.
>>
having functioning brain is overrated anyway
>>
>>34424252
One of my biggest fears is that I lose the ability to tell what's real
>>
make very, very small goals.
read one paragraph of a book, then take a break for a while, then go back and read the next paragraph.
>>
Need to make a hole so the fog leaks out. I suggest stabbing your ear with something sharp.
>>
>>34424271
This is a horrifying feeling.

t. someone who went through psychosis
>>
>>34423652
try no fap 2 months
order https://www.amazon.de/Puritans-Pride-Boron-3mg-Tabletten/dp/B004R658ZK
eat more vegetables
stop using fluoridetoothpasta
pray to jesus and ask for help and truth
>>
>>34423652
Just googled it. Brain fog is a meme.
>>
>>34423652
What I do is I make a flash card. Word on one side. Definition on the other.

Word side facing you? Recite the definition word for word.

Definition side facing you? Say the word then Spell the word perfectly.

Do this several times until you get it right.

It's better if you use technical words you don't know.

It's the small goal thing and forces you to wake the fuck up and alert the mind you don't know everything
>>
>>34424345
Just googled it. Things being a meme is a meme.
>>
>>34424314
How did you tell? My mom is a schizophrenic and it frightens the hell outta me
>>
>>34424385
It's tough my dood.
When it first hit I thought something amazing and magical had happened. That I had been given a gift and I had "superpowers" and crazy shit so I didn't really want to come back to reality.
I'm a skeptical realist normally so I questioned it but the crazy voice was louder than the sane voice at that point.
Basically you've just gotta question what you think you know and trust in people whose opinions you respect, my friends kept saying I was saying bonkers shit so that helped quite a bit.
>>
>>34423652
dumb fogposter
>>
>>34424416
Thanks anon for the good advice
>>
Anyone else derealization here?
>>
Because you have so little faith. He answered. For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.

>Nothing will be impossible for you
>if you have faith

We are not stoning You for any good work, said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God." 34Jesus replied, "Is it not written in your Law: 'I have said you are gods?

>you are gods>>34424416
>>
>>34424514
JESUS CHRIST IS IN HEAVEN
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.