[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women capable of love?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (57KB, 640x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 640x541px
I don't know if this whole women can't feel love thing is an elaborate meme to further push people on this board closer to death but I need to know the truth. I'm at a point where I don't even care about sex anymore I just want some type of emotional fulfillment with a woman. Is this impossible?
>>
Everything depends on whether you're attractive or not.
>>
>>34423514
no. women are just as selfish as men are. love in general is a meme.
>>
>>34423514

Love is the word that people use to explain their selfish attraction to attention
>>
>>34423532
>>34423537
If it's impossible to find a partner that would actually love me then I see no point in trying for anything anymore. Even if it's false I was still raised believing it was true and now knowing I can never experience that is the final nail in the coffin.
>>34423555
Depressing Trips.
>>
>>34423596
love is a meme that society feeds you to try to keep you participating. you are taught to get an education, find the love of your life, and get a good job so you can have kids with her.

they never tell you that that woman you "love" is only using you for financial stability and that your kids will never appreciate all the work you put in.

after the kids are all gone, your woman will divorce you and take half or even all of what you have left. the stress will ruin your job performance and get you fired

you will be financially ruined and have to move in with your elderly parents, who will be constantly passiveaggressive and condescending about how your life turned out

then, when you have the audacity to try to kill yourself, you will fail and everyone will label you a selfish failure who doesnt care about "how it would affect your kids and family"
>>
There's no evolutionary purpose for women to feel love for a man, in fact it's the opposite.

The closest they get is feeling love for their children.
>>
>>34423514
i would guess that love is real and women and men are both capable of it but it's rare that two people will love each other enough to deal with all the complications of being close enough to another person to be intimately aware of their flaws and shortcomings.
>>
>>34423704
Why is nature so harsh? It makes perfect sense but god damn it's cruel as fuck.
>>
women are capable of love but they can move on a lot easier than men. while a man is still hurting over a break a woman is out sucking and fucking other guys
>>
>>34423677
idiot
love is an evolutionary response for our helpless offsprings
we want to make sure our kids do well, grow up and live
for that we needed a man and a woman
its why we love sex so much, not because we are animals, we like bonding
now since society is advancing faster than evolution, theres a bit of trouble since now women are capable of raising their offsprings alone
its still in us, but it may or may not be changed
>>
>>34423704
Not really? If a woman feels significant attachment to a man, especially after children are in the picture, it produces a much more stable and happy place for the child to grow up in. A child that grows up in a happy healthy home is more likely to live a good life and have children.

Therefore it is beneficial for a woman to love a man.

Unless you are talking about how all love is just a chemical reaction forming attachment.
>>
>>34423677
This. Listen to what this guy says. It's something formulated in childhood to keep society moving along.

What you think or want to think is 'love' is actually infatuation. Unfortunately there is no such thing as people finding 'the one' and holding a mutual infatuation until they die.

What maybe closer to 'love' is mutual familial respect between two people who stay together even when the spark is lost, well into old age.
>>
>>34423808
>If a woman feels significant attachment to a man, especially after children are in the picture, it produces a much more stable and happy place for the child to grow up in

Until that man dies or is unable to provide resources, which was common when there was still evolutionary pressure on humans.

At that point, it is beneficial for her to be able to attach herself to another man with as little fuss as possible.

Women feel attachment for men at best.
>>
How do you all cope with this? How women act and their true nature makes perfect sense when you look at it from an evolutionary and biological perspective. If they didn't act the way that they do humanity would not of gotten this far and we would have died out a long time ago. They need to go to the strongest male, the one who can provide the most, and they can't have any loyalty to the tribe so they can continue to mate with the dominant male. Maybe I'm just too far gone but knowing this is incredibly depressing. Everything I ever wanted out of a partner is all just a meme. Won't ever happen but even if I became some dominant provider I wouldn't be able to function knowing she will only ever "love" me as long as I can provide something for her, and once I can't our time is up and she'll move on to someone that does. It just feels like such an empty existence.
>>
>>34423514
women are capable of love, but on average they are less capable of it than men.
>>
File: woman.jpg (577KB, 2136x2136px) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
577KB, 2136x2136px
Women are as capable of love as dogs are cruelty.
>>
>>34423793
>>>>>>now since society is advancing faster than evolution, theres a bit of trouble since now women are capable of raising their offsprings alone

LKMFAO WHAT?

>take billions upon billions in single mother payments from welfare
>single mothers literally cost the tax payer 100x more than NEETs
lmao

"""""""""""""""alone""""""""""""""""
>>
>>34423976
anymore of this girl dude?
>>
>>34423976
So are you saying women are really loving or that dogs are super cruel?
>>
>>34423514

/r9k/ likes to push this narrative, usually based on ideas of evolutionary psychology that suggest all women's feelings towards men are actually sociopathic manipulations designed to gain evolutionary advantage.

beyond the obvious sour grapes stink to this rationalization and the flimsiness of evopsych explanations, one should also consider; how different are you really? you really think there's nothing even the slightest bit selfish or manipulative about what you want out of a woman?

we play roles for each other as men and women, and hopefully there's a connection of personalities as well, but the roles must be fulfilled too. that's what you're looking for, that's what they're looking for.
>>
>>34423944
>If they didn't act the way that they do humanity would not of gotten this far and we would have died out a long time ago.

Their nature got us through the hunter-gatherer stage.

As soon as we started building civilisation, it was detrimental and needed to be put under control.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaa.png (510KB, 712x384px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaa.png
510KB, 712x384px
>>34423944

Once you accept that, the next step is to just focus on improving yourself. There is no love, of course women go after the dominant male.

But, simultaneously, they can't keep that shit up forever. Men age infinitely better than women do. At age 40, a man's range is still just as broad as it was at 25 if he is attractive or rich or boasts any sort of power. Women do not have this advantage. In the primal sense, they are measured almost entirely by their attractiveness and (subconsciously) their fertility. This fades exponentially with the passage of time.

So, women are forced to 'settle' or start looking for an anchor around 30 years old because they realize they are not desired as much as they were previously. This is where the joke of 'love' stems from because we delude ourselves into thinking that it's real, that a woman would actually choose me because she wants no other man in the world more. But it's not true. She settles for you because you are either the median of convenience and viability or because you retain the highest level of security for her in her available options. There is no love, there is only survival. And women, like men, are programmed to survive, above all else. Love is found nowhere in this equation.

Right now, this is just supremely highlighted because we're all horny, hormone challenged fucks that can't find a woman because none of us are earning a substantial wage or have a house. So, if those options aren't viable to a woman, what is she going to choose?

The guy with the biggest muscles. The guy who is tall and seems like he could take on other guys in a fight. The alpha male. We are trying to convince ourselves that we live in this progressive and intelligent society, but traits like intelligence and compassion are utterly meaningless until they can create a tangible good (money). Money is power, women like power. So just improve yourself, earn money. Then you can have your fake love.
>>
File: 1439204895171.jpg (76KB, 640x565px) Image search: [Google]
1439204895171.jpg
76KB, 640x565px
>>34423994
Yes, but only for me.

>>34423995
Who am I to judge a dog's character?
>>
>>34423985
they still do it alone you underage retard
the baby is raised, the woman is alone

who pays for it is a technicality
>>
>>34424068
I agree with everything you said. Maybe I'm just too much of an emotional fag but what I'm having trouble with is what your last sentence is. The fake love thing. Knowing all of this just makes life feel so empty. Working on improving myself is great and all but how could I ever look a woman in the face who says she wants to be with me without thinking of everything that's been said here and getting disgusted by it?
>>
>>34423514
They totally are. They love their children and they even can love somebody else. BUT they love themselves the most. If they dont...they are mentally ill. Its in their nature. They never grow out their "iam daddies princess" status.
>>
File: 1485365563942.png (42KB, 647x709px) Image search: [Google]
1485365563942.png
42KB, 647x709px
>>34423514
No they aren't. Stop having delusions and ideals. Women are evil, they only want to control you and deplete your energy. They suck your body dry and throw you away the moment you start to annoy them.
>>
>>34424148
I've never seen someone be so right while being so wrong before
>>
>>34423514
Its true, they aren't.
Currently in a relationship at the verge of a breakup(might happen today), I really love her and our moments together werre the best of my life, I thought it was the same for her, but she gradually lost interest over time and now she is saying very cold things without any guilt. The sad part is that in a good day she'll say that she loves me a lot, then 2 days after she'll say that she don't want me in her life anymore.

Yeah they can't love, their feelings are volatile as the wind, you can't trust her like a friend and be open and honest, you need to treat a relationship like a little game of maintaining attraction for her, or else she will leave you in a heartbeat.
Just fuck hookers or pump 'n' dump whatever landwhale on Tinder that somehow wants your cock, never develop feelings for anyone, its not worth it.
>>
File: 1472228817746.jpg (23KB, 640x480px)
1472228817746.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>34424139

I sort of parallel it to the whole 'we live in a computer simulation' theory, in that nothing we actually do matters and life is just a big fucking joke. At the end of the day, if you believe in love and want it to be true, you can convince yourself it's there. Most people call this stage maturity and moving past your insecurities, but it's really just closing your mind off and focusing on the little things in life you can do to make yourself happy. We can't always be depressed and self-destructive, as that directly damages our goal of survival. We just ignore the endless void and look for happiness in whatever we can find. And, if one of those things is looking at some other random person you met and have decided to pump full of children and imagine, 'yes, this person is the only person I would ever want to spend my life with,' why deprive yourself of that happiness? It's a lot like a drug, in that you're not actually improving or creating anything, but just conditioning your mind to be happy in response to a certain stimulus. You can be depressed your entire life if you look at things rationally, but the world is actually a better place for emotional people like you and me. We can find happiness and sadness is a wider range, so things like this can feel so much more crushing.

But I'm always going to love music, I'm always going to love video games, I'm always going to love competition, I'm always going to love spending time with likeminded people. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to find a woman who is similar to you and love her for that. But not because she is your ultimate sexual mate. That's the trap; focusing on the end result of what your lizard brain wants from you. Sex is not love, but it seems so important that we substitute its function for what we perceive love to be because of how good it seems. But there's a reason why we feel less inclined to have sex at older ages and our hormones die off. It's not that important.
>>
Yes, but only to Chads.
>>
>>34424057
I understand love is selfish, which is another reason why I am not currently participating.

What would I do with a girlfriend after having sex with them? Leave them in bed and go play video games? Ignore them except when I wanna bang? What could she possibly provide for me other than sex?

Men are for impregnating women, women are made to be impregnated by men. We think the way we do because of that, and the ones who aren't fortunate enough to be able to participate in it see just how shallow and meaningless it really is.
>>
>>34423746
>It makes perfect sense but god damn it's cruel as fuck.
This is the best way of summing up life I've ever read
>>
>>34423704
there is you gigantic autistic uneducated faggots
or was
do you really think in prehistoric times women were just dragged around and fucked by hordes of men?
no you imbelices, we would kill eachother 24/7 and would be still painting deers in a cave if we did
>>
Love is a clever ruse to make men spend their resources and to feed the relationship industry. Hence, feasts like Valentine's day and other bullshit like that.
>>
>>34424545
>>34424545
Holy fuck you're a real miserable sack of shit, aren't you? No wonder no woman has ever loved you. You're like that kid who gets told he can't have any cookies because of his bad behavior and then goes "fine, I never wanted the cookies anyway."

I hope you find happiness in love one day. It's truly one of the only good things left in life.
>>
>>34424791
It's too bad that if I ever do find "happiness in love" it can and will be swiftly taken from me at a moment's notice

Could be because she "realized" certain things I do are manipulative, could be because she saw a man looking at her from across the room and decided he was sexier than me, could be because I turned out to be "too nice".

I appreciate your words, but surely you knew I wouldn't believe them, right?
>>
>>34423808
YES it would be beneficial but you're living in fucking lala land. Women are not capable of love and it's actually proven in many studies after they have kids with a man it sours the relationship and the happiness of the relationship literally hits rock bottom. Good luck having her stay around or not secretly cheating on you on the side. Women are a meme
>>
Date a trap or just get a best friend that's a guy and share hobbies and compassion and respect with each other. With those love is very much attainable but not with women. Use women to get off if you need to but do not let them control you, do not look for anything more than their only purpose in life which is sex. As a trap I can EASILY relate with any man and we can form bonds together but good luck finding that with a woman she will ruin your life and get half your shit
>>
>>34424966
I knew you wouldn't believe them, but that didn't stop me from calling you out. Real love can't be taken at a moment's notice. When someone really loves you and realizes certain things you do are manipulative, they'll talk to you about it and ask you to change that behavior. And if you love them, you will. Someone who really loves you, upon seeing someone "sexier" than you, will turn away and not pay them any more attention. Someone who really loves you would tell you that you're being "too nice," whatever that means.

All these things you're describing sound like casual dating, or two people who say they love eachother but are just giving lip service. Real, honest love is loyal. Real, honest love talks about problems and makes compromises. Is it scarce nowadays? Yes. Is it hard, sometimes very hard to find? Yes. But does it exist out there? Yes. I hope you find it one day.
>>
>>34423596
Many animals dont get to mate/(((love))), most of them die before adulthood. Humans have only sloved the mortality rate
>>
>>34423793
Not sure if we evolved lust from that, doesnt sound right. In biology class sexual pleasure came about as an inventive to have children, and children are "cute" as in incentive to rear and take care of them. Its all manipulation, eye candy, hedonism. heck, from birth babies know how to lie (fake crying) to get attention. Thanks nature
>>
>>34423514
Women are only capable of loving their children. Everyone else is just a means to an end and she's always looking for something better, because she honestly believes she deserves it
>>
>>34423514
They think they feel love but to tell the truth they just want the best guy they could get. I have met twenty somethin years old bimbos with 60+ years old husbands and they really honesty think they love him. They are naturally attracted to power and money.

Average women do this on average levels. They love the best guy they could get then when another better comes they love him instead.
>>
File: 1479020711098.jpg (25KB, 409x517px) Image search: [Google]
1479020711098.jpg
25KB, 409x517px
I taught her how to love herself, to forgive herself for mistakes, to be brave and stand up to her emotionally abusive home life and take charge of her life. I talk her out of suicide and help her find the will to live. I tell her I love her, she tells me she loves me too

Then she eventually ghosts me for no reason. I sometimes wonder if she's happy now and is OK. I'm sure she doesn't think of me at all.

Lol it's just a chemical boys. Its called oxytocin.
>>
File: c-andykaufman2.jpg (31KB, 388x489px) Image search: [Google]
c-andykaufman2.jpg
31KB, 388x489px
>>34423514
No it's not true and the only people pushing this retarded fucking meme are khvs who have never interacted with a female or gave up on women entirely as soon as they got 1 rejection.

If women are incapable of love, then nobody is capable of love.

Sick and tired of seeing this shit. I don't know why you're all trying to make men out to be the empathetic pussies here when that's what women have been historically. Men are unfeeling, cold, ruthless, but will stop at nothing to protect their family. Women are compassionate, weak, frail, and will stop at nothing to nurture their family.

>inb4 le women can't produce art meme therefore can't love

It's because women aren't talented in anything that requires technical aptitude, at least in comparison to men. So fuck off with that argument.

>inb4 muh women hate thread anecdotes

Men dominate, women submit. Both are capable of love unless they have a condition that hinders their ability to emote. Now piss off.
>>
>>34423756
Yeah no, men are less likely to form emotional dependence on a woman and will get over a break up far faster than a woman who will grovel over it for months eating icecream.

Sure, she looks like shes over it by fucking other men. But she is still hurting and trying to fill the void with meaningless sex, which will just serve to hurt her self esteem in the long run to boot.
>>
>>34425094
>their only purpose in life which is sex
you say that as if it is bad when it applies to literally every being
>>
>>34427127
Love doesn't exist you retard
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1282x723px)
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1282x723px
It's more a social issue desu.

Women can indeed feel love; my life experiences have proved it. But it's true that nowadays, love in a woman's heart is much more rare than in men. Why is this? Well, think of it this way:

We've kind of lost out backbone as a gender, and in a way, as a society. Somewhere along the line, men kind of started putting women on a pedestal and it all went downhill from there. Nowadays, the market value for women is severely inflated - the average woman will have no trouble finding a man. Men have become spineless, submissive, and a bit weak. A lot of women see no need to love, because by all means they can get by just as easily on simply...well, existing.

The solution to this is simple - don't put women on a pedestal. Know your own worth. Work on yourself, and act in accordance with your own values and beliefs. Give yourself purpose. Become a king, and your queen will come to you.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.