[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever /hurtsomeone/ ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1460121821594.jpg (370KB, 1280x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1460121821594.jpg
370KB, 1280x1915px
Hey /r9k/. I just hurt somebody really, really badly. I feel awful about it, Even though it was the best decision for me. Don't have anyone to talk to about it. Is anyone else up this late who knows this feel?
>>
>>34423037
I have been the receiver and giver of hurting someone really badly, whats up?
>>
>>34423037
I told a girl I would never date her cause shes fat once.
Shes a tweaker now and really fucked up.
>>
>>34423051
Just ended a three year thing due to a bunch of reasons, Even though I know she doesn't have anybody else and will have a lot of trouble handling it at this time. I've done a lot of selfish damage to someone I deeply care about but feel that letting it go on longer will just make it worse
>>
>>34423037
that's one comfy photo
>>
>>34423086
that is quite the problem , i can feel a little sorry for you but if you cared about this person why damage them. I assume you guys tried to work things out ?
>>
>>34423173
She wanted to try even though though would probably never work out.
>>
>letting and being let close enough to others to hurt them
no can do muchacho
>>
>>34423037
i broke up with my ex because of her mental health, so that felt pretty bad for everyone involved
>>
>>34423242
but did u try , if you didn't try then can you say that you deeply cared for this person.
>>
File: 1485290900749.gif (2MB, 360x414px)
1485290900749.gif
2MB, 360x414px
hell yeah I shot that nigga in da teef
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px)
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>34423037
i do not know this feel captain
how does one get put in this situation? i seem to have a fantasy in my mind that i can make any relationship work, but that is only because i have never been in one
>>
>>34423427
People change over time. You start to grow apart, or realize you want something different in life even if the other person doesn't want anything to change.

I'm also very young (20) and at this time in a person's life we're moving constantly in our own directions, becoming different people very rapidly. I'm unrecognizable from a year ago, and that me is unrecognizable from me a year before then. It's incredibly hard to keep a long term relationship when you or the other person might move away for school or work, become someone different, or have their situation change.
>>
>>34423482
>and at this time in a person's life we're moving constantly in our own directions, becoming different people very rapidly.
>a person
more specifically, a normalfag
>>
>>34423037
Reflecting on all of the fucked up things I've done, and how I've actually thought it to be "cool" or something I want to pursue is really fucking me now and I can't stand the goody, innocent persona I put on because I'm human refuse. I'm like a male roastie, but worse.
>>
As shitty as it was, because I'm just as sensitive I had to confront someone over how annoying and abrasive they were being.
>>
>>34423482
I think a lot of young love has nothing to do with how in common they are, but simply based on the fact someone finds them attractive back. So when stuff gets serious a year or so later, you realise you have nothing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.