[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHat do you think of Lena Dunham's poem, r9j?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: khghg.jpg (160KB, 855x947px) Image search: [Google]
khghg.jpg
160KB, 855x947px
WHat do you think of Lena Dunham's poem, r9j?
>>
>>34422954
As a liberal, I honestly just try to ignore her
>>
>>34422954
She just said it's not a poem you mongoloid. Why would you make this thread saying it is?
>>
>lena dunham doesn't "look like trump's daughter"
>>
>>34422954
I would expect a better poem from a fucking 5th grader.
1/10 would not think about again
>>
How does one raise their daughter to not turn out like that?
>>
>>34422954
>she's projecting this hard
top fucking kek
>>
File: bernie-sanders.jpg (34KB, 577x374px) Image search: [Google]
bernie-sanders.jpg
34KB, 577x374px
>>34422954
She clearly wants the Trump D
>>
>>34423045
I doubt you'll ever have a daughter because you're browsing this shithole but the best advice I can give you is to not be afraid to say "no". Girls who get everything they want from their parents as kids usually end up like this. Also keep close watch over her dating habits as a teen.
>>
File: 1400392029231.gif (626KB, 186x183px) Image search: [Google]
1400392029231.gif
626KB, 186x183px
>>34422954
>Trump is still president regardless of what this fat kike cunt says
>>
>>34423081
Not that anon, but I have a daughter and so far she's been much easier to raise than any boy, as far as I've heard.
>>
>>34422954

>The kind who don't give a shit what our daddies think and recognize

REDFLAG
>>
>>34423201
Absolute redflag
>>
>>34422954
So she made a poem about being a literal cry baby?

interesting move
>>
>>34423045
Its interesting that her parents indulged her every anxious pecaddilio, she is currently on many meds, you'd have to be if you did a show like girls
>>
Why does she expects everyone to be stunned by her rebelliousness.
Instead of writing shitty essays and whine she could do the following:
>go to places where women actually need all the help they can get
>go to places where queer people need help
>donate money to fight ovary and breasts cancer
>donate money to research better and safer contraception pills
>>
Im still unsure of what exactly Lena Dunham does, like what is she known for besides being insane?
>>
>>34425038
She is being fat and gross
That's what she does
>>
>>34422954
Its funny cause she actually raped a kid and she still sees herself as having the moral high ground
Must be nice to be female
>>
>>34422954
That's one of the worst poems I've read.
Honestly I can't even be mad when liberals are called degenerates as long as we have Lena Dunham.
>>
>>34425141
If she was a man, I bet she would be in solitary confinement right now
>>
>>34425038
She's the voice of a generation
>>
>>34422954
Isn't she a bit old to be doing "Fuck u dad!!1" poems?
>>
>>34422954
Didn't she actually rape a child?
>>
>>34426608
she put marbles in her sisters vag when little
>>
>>34423081
FUCK, you're a genius. This is totally mind-blowing and precise. And the way you told that anon he'll never have a daughter?

People like you are intimidating impressive and worth listening to. Where can I buy your book?
>>
>>34422954
I know this is supposed to be a retarded metaphor and all, but:
>it is normal for daughters to steal from their dads wallet.
>It's normal for them to be rude to their fathers friends.
>it's normal to for them to flirt with people their dads age.
>it's normal to not give a shit about your parents.
I am a social-democrat and a Muslim, but by God, do I hope Trump burns all the pink-haired, jelly-bean bodied faggots to dust.
>>
>>34422954
breddy gud I r8 it 8 don't h8, particip8.
>>
>>34425038
She was on a shitty show at one point. The weird thing is, she was in the public eye before that, just for having a birthday party or some shit. Essentially, she is a talentles silver spoon Jew and that's about it. That said, Girls was popular afaik.
>>
>Flirt with his enemies.
This woke up some primitive shit in me and made me sick to my stomach. Thank god I'll never have a female in my life
>>
>>34428088
>88 on this post
Thoroughly checked, all things considered
>>
>>34422954
I hate drumf

but that's a terrible poem
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.