[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Borderline Personality Disorder Sister Tales

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: Yuruyuri.jpg (61KB, 630x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yuruyuri.jpg
61KB, 630x720px
>20 years old
>older sister is 24
>she has an overweight orbiter who she fleeces money from all the time
>hates him because he's a Muslim and says he deserves anything he gets for that reason
>she tells him that she will be his girlfriend if he sends her a naked video of himself saying "I'm Kelly's bitch, I'm Kelly's bitch" over and over
>she calls him after he sends her the video
>she doesn't say anything, just laughs uproariously at him for a solid minute before hanging up
>sends the video to all her friends

Does anyone else have Borderline Personality sisters? She's nice to me because I'm her little brother, which I'm eternally thankful for.
>>
this is depressing, get a job and get out of there
>>
i have bdp but im a guy so everyone just thinks im an asshole or a faggot
>>
>>34422774
I'm employed, though prices are high since I live in the city. I hope to move out in the spring if all goes well.
>>
having bpd does not excuse cunt behaviour

your sister is a whore cunt

>>34422776
you are a cunt
>>
File: >tfw no mentally ill gf.jpg (138KB, 1000x1386px) Image search: [Google]
>tfw no mentally ill gf.jpg
138KB, 1000x1386px
"Borderline personality disorder" only exists because so many men are beta enough to tolerate women's bullshit and manipulation.

Hell, all mental illness is just a product of post-industrialized, "developed" societies where anyone who doesn't fit the perfect wageslave model is considered diseased.

Also, Kelly is a white trash name, which probably makes you white trash too.
>>
>>34422810
>Having BPD doesn't excuse it (implying shitty behaviour is avoidable since the person is to be held accountable)
>Having BPD automatically makes a person a cunt (implying shitty behaviour is unavoidable and thus the person cannot be held accountable)
>>
>>34422862
im not saying all sufferers of bpd are cunts, but if youre a cunt youre a cunt. what ops sister did makes her a cunt.

i also called the other guy a cunt because he said he has bpd but people "think" he's an asshole. clearly a cunt.
>>
>>34422902
Can you be so sure? Remember, people with BPD are automatically suspicious and have dreadful self-esteem. He might be just fine. Should you trust a second hand account from someone with an inherently negative self-perception and make a value judgement about them?
>>
>bpd sister
>she's 27 i'm 25
>she always dates the most degenerate losers possible
>repulsed by any guy who is nice to her
>physically and emotionally abusive toward all her boyfriends
>obsessively vindictive when they break up with her
>parents send me to her as an ambassador because she treats them like shit
She's nice to me though.

>>34422776
That's because you are an asshole, and a faggot.
>>
>>34422971
>she always dates the most degenerate losers possible
>repulsed by any guy who is nice to her
>physically and emotionally abusive toward all her boyfriends
>obsessively vindictive when they break up with her
nigga this is most women
>>
>>34422762
Your sister is a massive cunt then
>>
File: 1480987832472.jpg (84KB, 750x898px) Image search: [Google]
1480987832472.jpg
84KB, 750x898px
>>34422971
im >>34422776 give me your sisters number
>>
>>34422774
Why do you think OP should get out if she's nice to him?
>>
>>34423017
I get that you're mentally ill but even so why would you want to subject yourself to that?
>>
>19
>sister is 21
>sister looks like Emma Watson but she is 5'11
>personality is literally Vicky from Family Odd Parents
>she has about 12 orbiters around here 24/7
>she never pays for anything, they do.
>she has here CCW
>she constantly smirks and laughs at people's face
>she is fucking smart and is getting her Masters in Mathematics
>she constantly belittles manlets
>she once asked this guy for nudes, he sends it hundreds of them over a time period of 9 months,she fucking creates a fake account and uploads every single one on his Facebook
>one of her betas was going to ask out a girl, she convinced him not too because she said she liked him
>she tells him to send mean messages to the girl
>he does
> then she replied to him "you didn't let me finish, I like you as a friend."
>then photoshops the messages and uploads them to facebook
She is fucking evil and gets off on it, she looks just like Emma Watson but she is more tom boyish and drives a truck. She never treats me bad, she gives me whatever the betas give her. She always gives me kisses and hugs and how she wants to adopt me as her son. She is crazy, thank god she is my sister.
>>
>>34423157
jees
>>
>>34423157
Wow, your sister is way worse than mine (OP).
>>
File: good christian girl.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
good christian girl.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>>34423100
your sister sounds fun im a 27 year old neet with no future and no skills so i fit her type and we could take turns mentally and physically abusing each other until one of us (me) gets arrested
>>
Punch her in the cunt

She'll thank you later
>>
File: salut.gif (1MB, 320x240px)
salut.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>34423157
They deserve it for not being masculine enough to take what's theirs. Your sister. Hell, I like the bitch.
>>
>>34422840
BPD definitely exists though, also physically, there's something different with peoples brains who have it and it's not exclusive to women
>>
>>34423157
I think a lot of you here are confusing borderline with histrionic or antisocial personality disorder
>>
>>34423441
My sister (OP here) has been diagnosed with BPD, though it's certainly possible she has more things wrong with her on top of that.
>>
>>34423183
>>34423197
>>34423411
>>34423183
>>34423197
>>34423441

No, this isn't anything yet. This was when I knew my sister might enjoy killing or some shit.
>Last week of November
>some guy has been giving me shit
>guy tell me that he wants to fuck my sister
>said she wants to "let his kids free"
This is a common theme every one knows my sister, like everyone. Even the fucking Dean
>she stalking me
> walks up behind me
>"who was that faggot? He messing with you?"
>"um no"
>she smirks
"Hey I'm going to send you a message in 20 minutes meet me around the building!"
>"uh ok?"
>20 minutes go by
>message from sister
>HE IS TRYING TO RAPE ME HELP!!
>sprint to the building
>see my sister
>she the jerk
>they are just standing there
>walk closer
>her clothes are torn
>she has her Glock 19 on his nuts
>the guy is shaking and crying
>"so you got the message right? That gives us a 20 minute time frame, I'll blow his balls off and say he tried to rape me. Don't worry about the other details, they'll have to accept what I say because of these feminist now and college policies, I'll be praised as a hero for stoping him."
>while she is saying this, she looked insane
>biting her lips
>grin like the jokers
>eyes wide
>pupils huge
>the guy is begging for forgiveness
>I start telling her to stop
>I'm scared someone will walk by
>she takes pictures of him
>tells him to fuck off
>she walks over to me
>hugs me
>tells me she got a dounut and I have to eat it
>eating the dounut in the truck while crying
>she calls the deans and says the jerk is a sexual predator
>sends the pictures
>jerk is kicked out of university
I knew she was insane but I didn't know how extreme. I'm scared to say anything to her. I once found a journal in her room that had constant numbers in it. Nothing but fucking numbers. I'll see if I can get some pictures of it. Scared she'll catch me or something. She reminds me of pic. I thank god she is my sister.
>>
File: Chris.jpg (114KB, 1204x680px) Image search: [Google]
Chris.jpg
114KB, 1204x680px
>>34423477
Sounds like she'll make for a great Senator
>>
>>34423511
God no, anything but that. She is a scary person. I know that last story was fucked up but I just think it is far worse that she enjoy fucking with guys emotions. She plays into the whole "I want someone to save me and I'll be a loving house wife." It is like a game to her, i think that's why that movie with Ben Affleck 'Gone Girl' made me panic a little. She has already pass that psycho point, scared what comes next. Have other crazy shit about her.
>>
>>34423477
And how exactly is that borderline personality disorder?
>>
>>34423647
Well that's just lovely, isn't it, son? Here she is, ruining life after life and you haven't killed the cunt, yet. Some fucking brother YOU are. You are a spineless moron and when she inevitably turns on you, my only regret is that I won't be there personally to witness it with a smirk and an "I told you so."

Get a damn spine and some conviction, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>34423477
wow this definitely happened
>>
>>34423663
How isn't it?
Original
>>
File: 1477841084346.jpg (71KB, 512x543px) Image search: [Google]
1477841084346.jpg
71KB, 512x543px
my older sister is BPD

she's a useless ugly obese NEET that guilts and bullies everyone else in the family and is also a fag hag spinster
>>
>>34423673
Yeah, like I'm going to tell her something, she likes torturing the cats in our neighbor. I'm not getting in the way of that. Anyways, I was able to get a car because of the money she gets from the betas. Might as well continue on. She doesn't even take me serious, she just plays off everything I say.
>>
>>34423682
You seem to know nothing about it
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.