[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if someone browses 4chan in the real world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 17

File: 1485221901133.jpg (606KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1485221901133.jpg
606KB, 2304x1296px
How can you tell if someone browses 4chan in the real world?
>>
>>34421096
I try to avoid them. Especially the women.
>>
they don't make eye contact, mumble a lot, and smell like cum.
>>
in my experience, guys with long hair in ponytails
>>
>>34421096
Your average normo almost undoubtedly knows about /b/ through their reddit and facebook shit.
>>
>newfags
They talk about it and show it to people who don't browse.
>oldfags
They pretend it doesn't exist and avoid talking about it if anyone brings it up.
>>
File: 1464641566275.png (5KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1464641566275.png
5KB, 284x339px
>tfw no gf (male) to wear a succubus (male) tshirt
>>
>>34421096
>brown hair
>glasses
>wears old jacket, jeans, and plain tshirt
>keeps to him/herself
>has the virgin walk
>>
they have the virgin walk
>>
>>34421208
I'd wear it for you anon
>>
>>34421190
I half agree.
I never tell people I browse 4chan.
But the people I have known irl who post on facebook about memes and 4chan and shit are the super typical just discovered 4chan dye my hair blue types. However they have been doing the same shit for years.
>>
>>34421237
But would you take it off for me, too?
>>
Neet who never goes outside
>>
>>34421190
But I bring it up sometimes. I've been on 4chan since 2007
>>
>>34421254
Only if you love me and hold my tight and make me feel like a real girl first.
>>
>>34421270
Of course I would love you. I'm a very loving person once I open up.
>>
>>34421228
What the fuck just that means?
I could walk like a faggot but i may be not a virgin
>>
>>34421096
Oh that's easy, they are usually the up beat polite people.
I'm serious here
>>
>>34421264
That's because you're a newfag.
>>
>>34421096
They work for a news media company or government intelligence agency.
>>
>>34421311
I can confirm this
Original hollow feeling on the inside
>>
>>34421289
>he doesn't know
Oh man. I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1480306120571.jpg (60KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480306120571.jpg
60KB, 500x450px
>>34421323
Not anon but I've been here since 05 and I don't hesitate to share 4chan. Actually I never saw anyone irl back then hide it, if anything it was broadcasted a lot by people/kids in my area.
The whole secret club shit was just a meme because of the movie Fight Club and how it's twist was basically the same joke said about Anonymous and replying to Anonymous.
>>
>>34421395
People like you are why things ended up the way they did here. Someone had to invite the cancer in '07.
>>
>>34421096
if they look angry and distant yet trendy
>>
>>34421395
You weren't here since 2005, probably not even since 2015. You're post says it all. Why the fuck do people lie about how long they've been here all the time? You can admit you're new.
>>
>>34421414
Nobody invited anyone. I came here in 08. I was reading a forum and someone mentioned it, so I googled it and ending up staying.
>>
>>34421493
>Nobody invited anyone.
>I was reading a forum and someone mentioned it
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>34421414
Ah yes we have hit stage 3 and now you are bargaining how things have changed when nothing has really.
>>34421481
I doubt you can even share anything I posted that challenges why I couldn't have been here that long ago.
>>
>>34421493
Nevermind. I came her in 06. I remember I was here before the Fox News thing. Looked it up and that was in early 07. The years kind of blend together nowadays.

>>34421523
Just seeing someone mention something in passing is not really spreading it around to get people to come here.
>>
>>34421096
i was in a gamestop around christmas and i saw a guy in there with who i assumed was his mother. he looked to be about 18, a lanklet, with really long, blonde, and greasy hair. he was wearing some kind of black tshirt, could have been for some metal band.

his mom bought him a videogame and they left. he stared at the ground pretty much the whole time they were in the store. he also smelled a little strange to me.

i'm pretty sure he browses 4chan.

for my part, i never tell anyone i browse 4chan and the only people that know are 2 roommates i had my junior/senior year of college.

i unironically browsed 4chan with a fuckbuddy once though
>>
>>34421096 (OP) #
I'm pretty sure I met two dudes that were from /pol/ in my technical writing class a few terms back. One was super aryan, shaved blonde hair, blue eyes, always wore black jeans and a plain white t-shirt with combat boots. Was a pretty cool guy. The other guy looked similar.

One of our assignments was to write a cover letter, and we were supposed to include a fake email address and name. One of their fake names was Pajeet, and his email address was [email protected]

I included a 4chan reference on mine, and the other guy graded it in peer review. He drew a Pepe on it.
>>
I actively seek out "4chan" guys. I look for guys who are white, with glasses and often brown hair, plain T shirt (or a shirt with some pop culture reference) and those worn out jeans and tennis shoes. Probably have acne.
>>
Autism, Shit memes, not many friends, casually racist as fuck
>>
>>34421096

Hey now - that's something. A shirt that acts as a homing device for other autistic weebs
>>
>>34421096
>tfw unironically been on this shithole since 2009

Where has the time gone?
>>
File: candle.jpg (9KB, 397x274px) Image search: [Google]
candle.jpg
9KB, 397x274px
I look like an aggressive asshole that gets in bar fights, from what people have told me. Also, I'm half black. I've been on 4chan since 2010 but none of you would guess I go on here just from looks alone.
>>
>>34422938
>half black
Would this be a half nigger or a double nigger
>>
>>34421134
you're the only reason i come here
this is the first and last time ive found you.
thank you for making me laugh
i hate this place.
could not have been any more true
>>
>>34421096
She probably watches anime. Not browses 4chan
>>
>>34421134
Hold the fuck up... people can smell cum!?
>>
nobody knows I browse 4chan and have for years now because I'm black. I also don't tell nobody I watch moeshit anime lol the one time I told a coworker about this he looked at me like I killed somebody
>>
>>34423018
you're dumb. I invented this joke so I will tell you how it goes:

what do you call a guy with one black parent and one white parent
>nigger
what do you call a guy with two black parents
"nigger?"
>no, double nigger
>>
>>34421096
They have a strange and timid way of speaking.
They smell bad. Not just sweat or poop or semen, but the kind of unspeakable fungal stench that accumulates after several showerless days.
They are young white males.
They are ugly. Pale; skinny or fat; flabby.
They have bad posture.
They have acne and/or greasy hair resultant of poor hygiene.
They verbally reference memes.
They seem unaware of their pathetic appearance; or they are insecure and very shy, and seem terrified when someone speaks to them, and stammer and mumble and blush.
They have a weird way of walking.
They have no fashion sense.
They always wear a thick hoodie.
>>
>>34421134
oh boy, i'm not that easily figured out am i?
>>
>>34423462
Fuck you, motherfucker. Fuck you,.
>>
>>34422938
another half black here

posted since 2009

common traits from 4chan users irl from what ive seen:

>worn jeans
>tennis, running, or skateboarding shoes
>inconsistent or unkempt facial hair
>plain or graphic t-shirt
>wears long sleeved clothing whenever possible
>sarcastic, cynical, constantly shifts between arrogance and self-depreciation
>awkward gait and body language
>facial expression reflects a mixture of fatigue and regret
>>
>>34421481
>what is looking up archives
>>
If they don't look like they haven't slept for 3 days then they don't browse 4chan.
>>
>>34423286
salty chlorine and stuffiness
>>
>>34421155
Depends of your country.
In france, Im pretty sure not one single norman>>34421145
know what the fuck is 4chan.
>>
>>34421134
Fun fact: others can smell your cum even if you can't.
>>
>>34423601
>Worn jeans erryday
>Hiking shoes
>I don't even look at my facial hair aside from shaving a place where hair awkwardly grows
>plain mono color shirts erry day unless I have an excuse to hide my skeletal figure with a hoodie
>sarcasm is old and busted irony is the new hotness
>just stopped pseudo hopping when I walk and crossing my arms 24/7 last 2 years
>people comment that I look sad or dead
Pretty accurate, also a fellow mulatto who got here in 2008ish.
>>
File: angry.jpg (31KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
31KB, 500x486px
>>34425045
YOU'RE LYING ANON I WON'T ACCEPT THIS I WAS ALWAYS WONDERING WHY THE BROS AT THE GYM NEVER GOT ON MY MACHINES BUT ITS BECAUSE I WORE MY CUMRAG ONE DAY WHILE LIFTING ISN'T IT
>>
>>34421578
>this easily could have been you
Delet this right now anon
>>
File: IMG_3063.png (350KB, 467x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3063.png
350KB, 467x541px
>>34421096
>don't fit any descriptions ITT
>>
>>34421134
>smell like cum
What if I use a tissue to clean up?
>>
>>34423462

>They have a strange and timid way of speaking.
Check.
>They smell bad. Not just sweat or poop or semen, but the kind of unspeakable fungal stench that accumulates after several showerless days.
No, I shower every day, use deodorant and cologne. I get compliments for smelling nice consistently.
>They are young white males.
Check
>They are ugly. Pale; skinny or fat; flabby.
Check
>They have bad posture.
Check
>They have acne and/or greasy hair resultant of poor hygiene.
Half-true. I do have acne, but that's a genetic thing, everyone in my family has oily skin. My hair doesn't get greasy unless I go several days without showering
>They verbally reference memes.
So does everyone else I know, but check.
>They seem unaware of their pathetic appearance; or they are insecure and very shy, and seem terrified when someone speaks to them, and stammer and mumble and blush.
That's a check.
>They have a weird way of walking.
I don't know what this means. I walk normally as far as I can tell.
>They have no fashion sense.
Not true, I get compliments on my fashion sense from both men and women.
>They always wear a thick hoodie.
Partially true. I wear a zip-up hoodie about half the time, and the other half it's a varsity jacket or some kind of coat

Pretty accurate for the most part
>>
>>34421096
A more important question is how to tell if someone browses /r9k/ and is a prison gay femboi who would be up for cuddles and other no homo activities.
>>
I don't really fit many of these descriptions.
Do I not fit the descriptions because I don't come here often, or do I not come here often because I don't fit the descriptions?
>>
>>34421096
depending on how much time they spend here, they might let a few memes slip out while they talk, and they're pretty red pilled about women.
>>
>>34421660
Sounds like reddit to me
>>
Guy who worked at a music shop. Can't remember what he said 'all the feels' or something, and I said quietly 'is that a... 4chan thing?'
He goes, yeah. I said 'Its been a while since I've been a btard,' like yeah the day before I saw him. Hey if you're reading this, my speakers have been great, will be stopping by sometime to upgrade
>>
File: no.jpg (27KB, 628x474px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
27KB, 628x474px
>>34421395
>>34421264
You are truly the cancer that killed 4chan.
>>
>>34421096
they are autistic as fuck and have an edgy sense of humour
>>
File: that feel born to feel.jpg (109KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
that feel born to feel.jpg
109KB, 608x800px
>>34423601
>facial expression reflects a mixture of fatigue and regret

>tfw that's my resting facial expression

It wasn't supposed to be this way.
>>
>>34421096
who dat qt?
>>
>>34421096
I don't know about you guys, but I'm
>skinny
>wear glasses
>brown hair
>super shy
>avoid eye contact
>sometimes spew a meme in my language, like what did he mean by this?
>>
>tfw reserved, well-dressed and groomed black manlet skelly that looks like Gambino and would never be assumed to browse this place despite the fact that I've been here since '08, when I was 13

That said an /mu/tant found me out, once. Said it was because I had a thousand yard stare.
>>
>>34426966
>an /mu/tant
>an
Do you pronounce it em yoo tant?
>>
same way you avoid women from dating websites, they are all fucking crazy as shit. might be good for 1 night stand, but anything beyond that, good fucking luck.
>>
>>34421096
people normally tell me they browse reddit and what subsreditrs i go on?(if thats the term)cause i say im on the computer alot. i laugh and say that i'd never go near a website that had boards dedicated to fucking their own pets, i'd rather go to a place that was called the internet hate machine.
>>
Well I myself wear glasses, wear cargo shorts and short sleeved shirts, and I don't talk much yet Im smarter than most others.
Would one assume Im a robot?
>>
File: 1395931932335.jpg (28KB, 525x585px) Image search: [Google]
1395931932335.jpg
28KB, 525x585px
>>34421134
Holy fuck, t-they do smell like cum.
>>
>>34421096
They are in H.S. and own an iPhone.
>>
>>34421134
This is true for both male and female posters
>>
I look like a normal human being (minus the squinty eyes). As in. I have short hair, and I dress decently to fit into the workplace or environment. I don't particularly look like a degenerate. I just talk like one outside of professional environments. I almost never bring it up aside from maybe a funny thread I find and want to share with a friend of mine.
>>
>>34421096
You just know.
This guy I hang around with, I knew after talking with him.
He looked shocked when I asked but he admitted it and we were pretty cool after that.
>>
>>34421134
What's the smell of cum like? How do I know if I smell like it? I always shower after I fap
>>
>>34427994
If you stroke your erect penis vigorously for long enough, semen shoots out, and you can smell that to gauge what cum smells like
>>
>>34428018
That's obvious, but I don't think the smell of fresh cum would be the same as the smell of someone who reeks of it.
>>
They tend to be quiet unassuming guys who try to blend into the crowd but you get a sense that they are hiding secrets
>>
>>34421096
they call people cucks and say shit like "what did he mean by this"?
>>
I don't know about you but I try to be very polite and to blend in, I try to hide the fact that I browse 4chan. I look vanilla af.
>>
>>34428070
Smells like cake batter.
>>
>>34421096
look for the bloodshot eyes and semen stains on the pants.
>>
>>34423462

I guess.

>They smell bad. Not just sweat or poop or semen, but the kind of unspeakable fungal stench that accumulates after several showerless days.
I can't smell myself but I do shower everyday.

Not white but sure, young male.

Yepyep, pale skinny.

They have bad posture.
Yes, checks out.

>They have acne and/or greasy hair
resultant of poor hygiene.
I have good hygiene but still pizza forehead and greasy hair so I guess.

Hmm, doesn't everyone with their shitty normiebook and 9fag memes.

>They seem unaware of their pathetic appearance; or they are insecure and very shy, and seem terrified when someone speaks to them, and stammer and mumble and blush.
I do all of that, I tend to only reply in thank you or sorry.

Not sure.

Probably.

Not always but it is very comfy.

Very accurate, I also sweat alot due to anxiety so you could add that to the list.
>>
>>34423601
>>facial expression reflects a mixture of fatigue and regret
Damn dude
>>
A few years back I went into my roommates room to ask him a question. His Screensaver was always just a slide show of nude pics he had on his computer. I noticed one pic was of Jessie (that preteen that was posted all the time on /b/) in a thong.

I lost my train of thought when I saw it bc it meant he either browsed here or was into cheese. I never brought it up though.
>>
i know two girls who browse 4chan. one girl she started blurring out memes to me, you know that feel no girlfriend. the other girl just said like you probably post on 4chan don't you.. yes she said my boyfriend and i post on there too.
>>
>>34422690
Do you ever try to approach them?
>>
In 2010, when I was just starting highschool, I realized that nerds were now normies and the nerds of the past were weeaboo autists who browsed 4chan. There were a lot of them in my social circle

I think internet culture is also normie now and alt-right are Chads so I don't know who the fuck fills the role of nerds now in public highschools
>>
>>34421096
Ask them if they are feeling fit. Don't forget to refer to him as buddy
>>
>>34421134
do a lot of people usually know what cum smells like plz resbond
>>
>>34421096
>skinny
>sounds distinctively nerdy, but doesn't have social anxiety
>doesn't talk about their hobbies all the time and hangs out with people that are further up the "social hierarchy" than them

i have never met one of these people that didn't use 4chan
>>
>>34425541
>This
Madmen unite
>>
>>34428266
welp i do this and say nigger and cunt all the time
guess i'm riddled with autism
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 900x975px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 900x975px
better boy who isn't a succubus
>>
>>34421190
>They pretend it doesn't exist and avoid talking about it if anyone brings it up.

i do this but ive only been here for 5 years or so
>>
depends on what board they browse, i can spot a /fa/g from a mile away
>>
>>34421134
can people smell it if i cum into a tissue and throw it away?
>>
>>34421134

Why would I smell like cum if I dont cum on myself?
>>
>>34421096

I take pride in the fact that I hide my powerlevel exceedingly well.

I probably wouldnt like to meet any 4chan cunt irl
>>
>>34421190

Only my best friend knows, and I tell her because I know for a fact she isnt interested about it in the slightest.

Nobody else knows my powerlevel, it's like a second life.
>>
>>34421213
Just curious: What's the virgin walk? :D
>>
>>34423462
check
no
yes
yes
>They have bad posture.
yes
>They have acne and/or greasy hair resultant of poor hygiene.
no
usually not
no
probably
definitely :D
nope
>>
File: 20170126_102928.jpg (268KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_102928.jpg
268KB, 640x480px
>>34426275
It's me!

also OP is a fag
>>
>>34430595
Shut the fuck up and get out you waste of space.
>>
>>34423462
only the young white male thing is true for me
t. cyborg
>>
>>34430595
Are you cute

orginalio commento
>>
>>34430635
No
orogonol
>>
>>34430595
where do you get these shirts from again
>>
File: 1484282584764.png (709KB, 957x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1484282584764.png
709KB, 957x1518px
>>34430595
Post butt.

orgeamo
>>
>>34421134
>not washing your dick in the sink after fapping.

i got really paranoid my mom smells me since she tells me to shower after i fapp so now i clean up well.
>>
>>34430672
Redbubble search succubus (male)
>>
File: 20170124_143744.jpg (262KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170124_143744.jpg
262KB, 640x480px
>>34430635
Yes

>>34430680
No

>>34430672
Redbubble
>>
>>34430785
You don't look like the same person in the OP.
Your skin tone and camera quality are different.
>>
File: 20170126_104724-1.jpg (301KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_104724-1.jpg
301KB, 1728x1296px
>>34430818
I was worried someone might say this and now I actually have to list my actual reasons even though these sounds like bullshit

>different room, well lit bathroom vs dark bedroom
>front camera vs selfie camera
>different time of day
>>
>>34430936
Has anyone approached you about the shirt?
Like they knew about the sekrit club?
>>
>>34430936
Lots of bathrooms look exactly like that, so what
>>
>>34421190
That's true. khv cyborg here, I've discovered /r9k in 2015 after searching infos about Chris Harper-Mercer and told a former friend of mine about this board. He still visits /sci sometimes
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 445x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 445x372px
>>34430936
Would you say this is an accurate representation of wearing that shirt in public?
>>
>>34431132
with prices like that, it sounds like a steal
>>
File: 1467910683838.jpg (73KB, 498x420px) Image search: [Google]
1467910683838.jpg
73KB, 498x420px
>>34431132
Nobody's recognized it yet, unfortunately
>>
>>34431194
>Nobody's recognized it yet
How often do you go outside? Where do you live?
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.