[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, you're my first...honest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1484524582990.jpg (40KB, 583x777px) Image search: [Google]
1484524582990.jpg
40KB, 583x777px
Anon, you're my first...honest.
>>
That is beautiful- moar - at least you know you're in for the ride of your life.
>>
>>34421012
Seriously, how, though?

I'm expecting a fuckin facehugger to hatch out of that any second.
>>
I believe you. You'd have to have standards as low as mine to fuck that beef blanket.
>>
how does that even happen?? wtf explain
>>
>>34421012
I want to pull on it
>>
> r9k is so retarded it thinks that labia minora - two flaps of skin outside of the vagina - changes size with vaginal penetration

I'm a virgin with an innie but I've been masturbating my whole life. My friend has one long labia and one short. Did she take Chad's cock sideways?
>>
>>34421663
The classic bait in every thread.

Get over it.
>>
>>34421663
Show a fucking pic I don't believe you don't have a roast
>>
>>34421663
Few people here actually think roasties become significantly roastier with frequent sex.

They're just disgusting and fun to poke fun at. Like women do with small dicks or short guys or bald guys or w,e
>>
>>34421012
to be her first an to cause that. i expect the sex to go a 1 month with brute force, no breaks and no going to the hospital
>>
>>34421663
Shut the fuck up you future roastie. Go back to your women's march.
>>
>>34421823

>implying

Also, time to post them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.