[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no red haired scottish gf with a scottish accent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: wojak-classic.png (39KB, 420x420px)
wojak-classic.png
39KB, 420x420px
>tfw no red haired scottish gf with a scottish accent
>>
File: 1463829691896.png (888KB, 900x900px)
1463829691896.png
888KB, 900x900px
>tfw I recognize this poster and his perfectly reasonable fetish
>>
I want an English girlfriend ;_;

I hope to live there one day
>>
tfw no wildling ygritte gf
>>
>>34420822
The Scottish accent is audible honey.
>>
I want a German Freundin um ehrlich zu sein. I taught myself German and now I want a gf that speaks German.
>>
>>34420822
>No petite ginger gf to cuddle on cold nights and read or paint with
Why must I suffer
>>
>>34420918
same, i was talking to a british chick from here once and now i can't get it out of my head that i need a british gf/wife you haven't lived until you've heard 'daddy' in an accent holy cow man
>>
>>34420822

I kno' tha' fee' muh mahn.

that was me saying it in a Scottish accent
>>
>>34420822
Is she perchance a super cute pharmacist?
>>
>>34420974
Care to teach me german? It looks pretty easy since it seems to have similar sentence structure to English unlike Spanish.
>>
>>34421062
Here are all the textbooks you'll ever need. Find regular books and read them with a dictionary nearby until you don't need a dictionary. Watch German tv/film whenever possible.

That's how I did it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdanFhM3dqTldKNVE
>>
>>34421091
Which one would you advise? There's low german, middle german, high german...which is more universal, or common?
>>
>>34421191
What's taught in school is "Hochdeutsch" or High German. So that. I'd stick with the ones toward the beginning, the "Teach Yourself" ones. The ones regarding low, middle, and high are of more interest to linguists and such.

Looking through that link, it appears some texts have been deleted (not my link but one from the language learning general on /int/). Honestly, just google "German textbook" and you'll be good to go.
>>
>>34421257
How long did it take? How fluent are you, anon?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.