[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crippling anxiety. am never able to change. want to die.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 8bitwojack.png (15KB, 5000x5000px)
8bitwojack.png
15KB, 5000x5000px
crippling anxiety. am never able to change. want to die.
>>
same here, nearly everyone I meet makes it clear they would rather I didn't exist

I am polite, I shower, I try not to say anything weird, but people still mutter "prick" or I catch them looking at me and talking to each other, obviously gossiping about me, if not they have this massive scowl on their face as they do something for me (which they are paid to do and do everyday for normies).

How can I not have social anxiety in a society like this? How long before people snap, accue me of being a witch and drag me out of my bed in the middle of the night to burn me alive?
>>
feels awful knowing that i'm not the 1%. that my anxiety makes me human garbage. that I've failed without even trying.
>>
>>34420050
Honestly think its your anxiety making you think that. Unless youre really doing something annoying people arent really worried about other people. This is coming from someone with id say pretty bad Generalized Anxiety Disorder. You CAN learn to control it. Im still learning. Take it from me bud if you mind your own business so will they. Just dont be a faggot when you talk to people and make it obvious is anxious. Confidence is key
>>
>>34419938
DUDE WEED LMAO
Seriously, though, try it. It very well may help you.
>>
>>34420721
Wrong. Weed doesn't help with anxiety at all. Weed makes you more paranoid. Alcohol helps with anxiety.
>>
>>34420884
Smoking weed by yourself helps for those nights when you have anxiety-related chest pains.

Smoking weed in the company of others worsens your anxiety.
>>
>>34420884
I've never gotten drunk and I'm scared I would get all weird or say something regrettable
>>
>>34419938
>>34420050
Just learn to hate everyone. That way, if you make someone uncomfortable you can be smug about it instead of worrying. That's what I did, and it seems to work well.
>>
>>34420973
You can control yourself just fine even if you are blitzed to shit. Dont be fooled by the retarded shit you see girls do when theyre drunk.
>>
>>34419938
i have been able to change some of my behavior. the anxiety even lessens slightly with practice but i can't live with it long term. i don't know what to do. i'm trying and it feels like i'm failing even when i'm not because i feel so terrible while i'm doing it. i don't care about normal things but i want to be able to do what i want. i'm tired of feeling trapped.
>>
Don't die. If you stay alive I will give you a hug when we meet in heaven when you die of natural means at the time when you're meant to go.
>>
>>34421910
Do you just come here to type a load of shit or are you naturally a fucking idiot? Don't even answer, everyone knows the answer
>>
never gets better. no chance at life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.