[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skeletal feel thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1485275932952.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1485275932952.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
>be 22yo me
>5'6
>112 pounds
>want to gain weight but have a hard time eating
>overeating makes me immediately nauseous
>have been the same weight since literally 9th grade

as a man this fucking sucks. I have the body of a fucking teenager. At least fat people can gain muscle with a bit of effort.
>>
>>34419830
What are you eating? How much are you trying to eat? You can't just stuff yourself with whatever trash you usually eat, bulking takes more effort than that.

People who get fat accidentally do so over the course of years. If you're bulking, you eat 500 more calories per day than it takes to sustain your body weight. You don't overeat in single sessions like ordering twice as much food as you usually do.
>>
The feel when no jeans ever fit and they just hang down low like a nigger
>>
>>34419927
Ugh. This. I finally found a pair that fits, though...

5'10 and 106lbs here.
>>
>>34419972
Not as bad as you two I'm like 5'8 and 125. I would go to the gym but I want to gain at least 15-20 pounds first
>>
>>34419830
iktf
25, 5'9, 130lbs

the meatheads here will probably give you some bullshit advice about lifting, but you shouldn't listen, because its fucking stupid.

i tried working out and i could sense people laughing at me since i could barely move any weights. then you spend every fucking day feeling EVEN WEAKER from soreness. then you have to stuff your face with food till you barf to meet macros so you begin to hate food even more.

all of that so you can just fill out a fucking t shirt; fuck that noise.
>>
>>34420071
I eat a lot but nothing happens.
>>
>>34419885
This. Took me 3 years to end up at 250 lbs. Weight gain takes just as long as weight loss but it's far easier, I don't see how you are fucking this up OP just eat a burger every day.
>>
File: 1484121280516.jpg (129KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484121280516.jpg
129KB, 633x758px
>had two medium pizzas

You skellys are some lucky bastards. I was fed like a fat pig since I was a kid because it's common to fatten up the kids in Mexican households. Having eaten like a slob my whole life, I can't imagine going slim.
>>
>>34420142
dude, I'm 106anon and I can eat 2 chicken burgers at lunch if I go without a soda

soda gives me stomachaches until I burp the gas out
>>
>>34419830
you probably have celiac disease or something with your thyroid if eating a lot makes you nauseous. (mainly grains and soy/dairy products)

go to doctor about that gains goblin
>>
Tfw can't get rid of this last bit of stomach fat

Starving every other day it is then. I already work out
>>
The good thing about being 106 and a skeleton is that my dick looks pretty big in comparison
>>
File: IMG_2761.png (537KB, 336x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2761.png
537KB, 336x680px
6'0 and 130 here

The other day my little sister pinched my waist and said I was as skinny as her dog (a fucking chihuahua).

>tfw used to be gaining some weight but couldn't resist ciggys so now weigh less than before
>>
>>34419830
>6'0"
>133
I walk/bus everywhere, so despite eating like a pig, I can't gain weight or form muscle.

Or something, all I know is that I'm permanently skellington mode.
Doesn't help that I'm 32 and look 17, either.
>>
106bot. I can suck in my gut and be about the same width as the height of a good burger from your local reliable restaurant
>>
>>34420288
p-please post your dink, anon. I'm c-curious.
>>
>>34419830

that pepe made me kek
>>
>>34420807
one day, /r9k/ will look at me and say
"please post your dink"
... and I will softly whisper:
"no"
>>
>>34420845
Plus I have pretty bad phimosis anyways.
>>
>>34419830
take a heart burn pill and ease up on sandwiches/spicy food
>>
>>34419830
i could pick your little ass up and fuck you no problem
>>
>6'3
>220
>well built, a little chub a lot of muscles
looks like i'm the real dirty dan
>>
skinny guys are the best
don't fool yourself, people like different things and a lot of them like skinny dudes
have dated them exclusively and never considered anything else
you're fine
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.