[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually believe being a robot consists of being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 14808618544.png (774KB, 857x746px) Image search: [Google]
14808618544.png
774KB, 857x746px
Does anyone actually believe being a robot consists of being a KHV? That's a normie, maybe cyborb, problem. NOT ROBOT. What the fuck happened to this board?
>>
I am very new here, so I don't understand the culture.
>>
>>34419605
leave before they poison you will their bullshit ideas
>>
>>34419605
>>34419627
>>>/soc/

normie board for ya ;)
>>
>>34419508
>If they're not exactly like me and have the same problems as me they're not a robot.

Being a KHV has been the one thing this board has had in common since its one of the most simple outcast tributes to have, if they have to have every little problem you have to be considered a robot then you probably wouldn't have a board.
>>
>>34420503

Being a KHV is a first world white person problem. No one else has this problem. You nu-betamales cry about not having sex. And that's okay. But, here's the thing. Having sex or being in a relationship doesn't change ANYTHING about you. If anything, it makes you MORE BITTER after being in a failed relationship. You dumb virgins think having a gf/sex is the solution to all your problems. It's not. Stop being a cuck to the jew.
>>
>>34420720
>Being a KHV is a first world white person problem
So fucking what? Stopped reading right there. You sound like a woman.
>>
>>34420754

I'm a schizo on neetbux that lives with my parents but have had sex and multiple gfs. I've been locked in my room since 13 up until 20. Tried the normie life from 20-23. Got schizo and been a neet since, in my 30's now. I'm not a stupid woman. If I was, I would have married Chad or gotten knocked up and lived off govt bux since 18. I AM A ROBOT. You're a failed normie that thinks you're a robot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>34420720
You're moving the goalpost pretty hard. No one is saying it will fix your problems, no one is crying itt because of it. The topic is about what makes a robot a robot, and saying that it should be the minimum since everybody problems are different but since virginity is so common for us that that should be the minimum since its the one thing robots have in common. Because lets face it if you can get sex you're not a robot, if you have the social skills and confidence to go out with a women and have a relationship you've accomplished more than any robot has, so you're a fucking normalfag.
>>
>>34420833
> No one is saying it will fix your problems, no one is crying itt because of it.

Are you new? Literally pull up the catalog. This has been going on for at least 7 years.
>>
>>34420902
> No one is saying it will fix your problems, no one is crying itt because of it.

>no one is crying itt because of it.

>no one is crying itt

>itt

Are you so new that you don't even fucking know what itt means or do you just lack reading comprehension?
>>
>>34420946

nigga only 3 people posted in this thread, including you, who the fuck is "itt". kys retard shit. GET A CLUE. Oh wait, common autistic trait is to be retarded and not "get it".
>>
>>34420986
moving the goalpost again I see.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.