[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5.5/10 male >have to settle for a 4/10 female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1477369782915.jpg (37KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1477369782915.jpg
37KB, 601x601px
>5.5/10 male
>have to settle for a 4/10 female
>>
>8/10 male
>have to settle for 3/10 female
>>
>obese woman
>has 5 ripped athletic fwbs and 3 average bfs
>>
>>34419361
>6/10 male
>can get 8/10 male if I wear a pretty dress
>>
>>34419388

This is my case. I wish I was joking. I ask people to rate me on the web on occasion and even tell them to be harsh. I generally come out to about a 7.5, a mix of 7's and 8's.
>>
>>34419361
think with your brain, not your dick. force your brain to tell your dick that you aren't going to pursue relationships because that's normie
>>
>6/10 male
>too autistic to get anything to settle with
>>
>0/10 male
>2/10 males take all the qt 0/10 morbidly obese mentally ill qts
>>
>>34419941
>morbidly obese mentally ill qts
Something doesn't seem very coherent with this expression.
>>
>be female
> post a pic on /Soc/
> get rated a 7-8
> 26 and never even been on a date
I don't understand ;_;
>>
>not being comfortable being alone
you'll get there. I legitimately don't want a gf whom I have to share a house with and swap work stories.
I do want to bang, however. I do want that.
>>
>>34420044
Step 1: ask a guy who is single on a date
Step 2: go on a date
>>
>>34420044
you don't reply back with (you)s you prude
>>
>>34420044
stop being such a picky slut and you'll understand. Guys will rate the ugliest girl higher than she really is, just because he wants a shot at that pussy. Idk if you're actually hot, or not, but that's how it is.

Regardless of how attractive you really are, I'm sure you would have been on a date if you actualy tried. Also, if you aren't a virgin, then fuck off.
>>
>>34420044
/soc/ would give 9/10 ratings to a pig wearing lipstick
>>
>>34420088
I guess I could try but why don't guys ask me out?
>>34420093
(you)
>>
>>34420044

LONDON
R
I
G
I
N
A
L
>>
>>34419361
>7/10 as determined by /soc/ sometime back
>have a beta personality
>only attracted to women I meet online

I want off this ride.
>>
>>34419989
if they are a massive weeb, in my mind that makes them cute
>>
>>34420099
>Guys will rate the ugliest girl higher than she really is, just because he wants a shot at that pussy. Idk if you're actually hot, or not, but that's how it is.
also there's such a thing as "office cute" which means that guys think you're attractive relative to the other ugly dogs in the same room every day. Around 8/10 volleyball qts you're actually repulsive but if there aren't any around you're a FUCKING ANGEL and we'll all fight to the death to win your attention. At least until a more attractive woman enters the picture...
>>
>>34420044
It's probably cause you're old I wouldn't go on a date cuz of that
>>
>>34420112
This. I get 8/10s on there FROM FEMALES and am 26 and never been on a date with a girl above a 3/10.

>>34420118
Be my gf
>>
>>34420155
does fujoshi count as weeb enough for you
>>
>4/10 female
>get to have a 5.5/10 male
>>
>>34420118
Your personality, most likely. If you're actually a 7/10 but get no advances, you probably have the charisma of a turnip.
Or not.
Keep your head up.
>>
>>34419433
internet rating doesnt mean shit, its how you are in motion. if youre not getting constant IOI's from females and sex on a regular basis, you are sub 7
>>
>>34420044
hint lose weight
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.