[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatty General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 46

File: Fat Feels 9.png (42KB, 723x752px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Feels 9.png
42KB, 723x752px
Anyone else trying to lose it tho?
>>
File: 1485392610092.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485392610092.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>>34418997
>tfw just ate a coconut cream pie as a reward for doing well today

FeeIs good man
>>
File: fatcrying.jpg (75KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
fatcrying.jpg
75KB, 598x687px
>tfw 5'6" 160 pounds
>>
OP I'm stealing that image

Also your cake
>>
Hey bro anyone else /400club/ here
>>
>>34418997
I'm trying to lose it aswell. I want to be around 230 or 240. That as good weight for how my body is.
>>
>tfw broke 220 today
Can't stop driving by Taco Bell after class is over.

Is there any way I can kill my appetite? Smoking used to do it for me but I can't do that anymore.
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>work out super hard in the gym, really good workout nice pump, man it was awesome!

>go get chinese food after

what the fuck is the point......................
>>
>>34419722
Forgot to say I'm like 280s now. I been walking a lot lately and drinking water.
>>
>>34419707

6'1 and 350 lbs

God I am so thankful I am at least not as pathetic as you
>>
>was 225
>now 205

I'M DOING IT
>>
>>34419775
Actually apparently if you eat right after it's not so bad, your metabolism is in overdrive. (learned this from my extremely fit bros) but if you even waited 45 to an hour it's bad
>>
File: fat spakka wojak.jpg (120KB, 821x797px) Image search: [Google]
fat spakka wojak.jpg
120KB, 821x797px
>tfw black coffee has blunted my hunger
I AM GOING TO MAKE IT
>>
File: sad sow.jpg (180KB, 764x769px) Image search: [Google]
sad sow.jpg
180KB, 764x769px
>>34419833
my belly is so huge now tho..
>>
File: archie sunglasses.png (76KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
archie sunglasses.png
76KB, 190x190px
Went down from 260-250 over the past month or so.
>tfw mummy and daddy just bought me nutrisystem too so I won't even have to think about my meals
>>
>>34419856
How much did you eat?
>>
i am 6'3 and 200 do i gain more or lose weight
>>
>>34419854
This is seriously I how I lost like 80lbs
That and working out

>Want to snack
>Make myself some fresh ground pour over black coffee

Black coffee really does sate your hunger. More people should do it.

Better than any "diet" pill.
>>
>>34420789
>Drink 4 cups of black coffee a day
>Still a fatty
>>
I'm 5'7" 153 lb 15% body fat.

Aiming to lose 5 lb fat and gain 5 lb muscle.

Exercise daily with weights and playing drums.

Avoid sugars and junky starchy carbs. Small dinner. Big breakfast.
>>
>>34420857
Exercise more

Get a bike.

Bike is fucking grade A cardio.
>>
i'm at 270 down from 320 about a year ago.
had a bit of help from having gallstones then pancreatitis...sure kills the ol ape tit
>>
>did some pull-ups two days ago, over exerted myself
>last two days have been nothing but agonizing soreness and pain from my abdomen
>havent been able to exercise properly like I should be doing because of pain
>not even fat, I just have very weak muscles

Any robots here have advice for alleviating ab soreness?
>>
>>34421075

Exercise more often.

Problem solves itself within 1-2 weeks.

Until then, ibuprofen or naproxen.
>>
>>34421075
If you're sore, your muscles are reparing. That's what you want.

Do NOT exercise until you feel better. But once you feel better, exercise. You will recover faster if you stick to it
>>
made it down to 195 from 230 just by eating right/starving myself. My target's 180. Let's hope I make it there before I die of starvation.
>>
>tfw plateau
I was doing so well. Went from 310 down to 215 and then I just got stuck there for a while and now I've ended ended up putting some of it back on again. Right now I'm probably hovering between 230 and 240 and need to start pushing it because what was working before isn't working any more. I want to believe that at some point I'll lose enough weight to stop feeling completely exhausted all day, every day.
>>
12kg in 26 days.
Junk food makes me feel bad. Stomach stopped accepting it. Coca-Cola is like a whip hitting my tongue over how bad it is. Overeating doesn't feel good anymore.
Lifting and running makes me feel like a thousand bucks.

MAKING IT
>>
File: 1481369435107.jpg (57KB, 640x541px) Image search: [Google]
1481369435107.jpg
57KB, 640x541px
>tfw when skinnyfat as fuck

Trying hard to get /fit/ tho
>>
>>34419761
drinking black coffee or diet coke. the caffeine will help suppress appetite, and those drinks have minimal calories.
>>
>>34419812
I'm 6'4 though so I look like a fridge
>>
File: 1485073010380.jpg (21KB, 480x426px) Image search: [Google]
1485073010380.jpg
21KB, 480x426px
>be 260 5'7 when I move into dorm last august
>walk to all my classes because no car
>stop by the student center to work out
>get down to 255 by end of semester
>move out of dorms because shit roomate and got a knife pulled on me and other shit
>move back with mother
>instantly start gaining weight again
>now im back up to 270 at least
>>
File: 1319858998584.png (97KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1319858998584.png
97KB, 320x287px
>>34419531
>>tfw 5'6" 160 pounds

I hope you don't think that's bad because I just went to the Doctors 2 weeks ago after not going for 10+ years and weighed in at

>5'5
>185 pounds

Started walking again and going to begin lifting weights now.
>>
>>34421392
>started diet today
>boredom is the enemy, not huger

It's always like this, nothing short of pain motivates me. This time its my girth crushing my feet and aggravating whatever else is wrong with me. Now I've got the other fat fuck I know getting shitty and dramatic because I'm not willing to cut out possible cause of my root issues.

Maybe all the caffeine in the pepsi max fucks me feet. But I already don't touch sugar, I'm dropping the rest of my snacking. But hey fuck me for wanting to keep one comfort, right?

arrogant piece of human shit. The fuck does a goddamed fucking shut-in to full of himself to keep friends online know about anything? the cunt's in his fucking 30's and still has his mother come up from more then an hour outta town to do his washing, shopping and take him to dinner once a week
>>
I suspect my hatred of exercise means I'm not going to make it
>>
>>34423228
Fit/izen here
You only hate it cause yorue doing it wrong and not progressing. Once you start getting good you begin to love it.
>>34423226
>pepsi max
Stop drinking this. Drink La Croix. I didnt think it could replace soda for me but it did. I was addicted to the carbonation not the sugar.
>>
>>34423257
the hell is that? Also, aussy so its safe to assume this substance might not be available. I also like the artificial sweetener, it's been my drink even before I started getting the odd bit of gout or weight related foot pain. None the less, I'll look
>>
>>34423257
if I felt good feels from progression - in this or anything else - do you think I'd be here?
>>
File: 1483436535224.jpg (103KB, 957x717px) Image search: [Google]
1483436535224.jpg
103KB, 957x717px
>>34423282
http://www.lacroixwater.com/
Its carbonated water. Has nothing but natural flavor. Give it a try.

>>34423303
Have you ever actually progressed though? Or did you give up before that? I love lifting weights cause its one of the few things you can literally see tangible progress. If you cant bench 100lbs then in 3 months you can thats real.
>>
File: C2IeAwRW8AAYY55.jpg (17KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
C2IeAwRW8AAYY55.jpg
17KB, 400x342px
>>34423080
It's beacuse you never learned to eat properly. Weight loss is mostly calories.

Go browse /fit/ Read the sticky

T. Fatfuck who lost 100 pounds
>>
>tfw fat
>tfw afraid to work out because small dick bulge pokey shows when I wear shorts
What's really sad is that after my first day of working out, I overexerted myself and literally couldn't move my arms for the next few days, and I said fuck it.
>>
>be dieting fatty
>5'6 210ib
>started 2 weeks ago
>down 7 pounds
>exercise and walking fast is getting easier
>I'm going to make sure I make it
>>
6' 200lbs

bought a rice cooker, lots of frozen chicken, vegetables and protein powder. quit drinking and weed. bought an vape cause, even though i quit smoking 2 years ago, i think that's when i started gaining weight

i don't care how hard it is. i will not be fat by my 26th birthday in 4 months
>>
>>34418997
6'0

How do I stop being fat.
>>
>>34423331
I'll have to order it online. But I can do that, so I'll give it a shot. The less often my feet are swollen and fucked the more likely I am to begin adding exercise back into the mix. 1 good 40k battle report can last a week
>>
File: 1484939618915.jpg (122KB, 499x749px) Image search: [Google]
1484939618915.jpg
122KB, 499x749px
>>34423380
Clean up your diet. Thats gonna help way more.

>>34423414
Good

>>34423415
Good, cook quinoa in your rice cooker

>>34423431
Clean up your diet. Go on KETO.
People are gonna say keto is a meme but it definitely isnt. Use it to get down to 200ish then slowly re introduce complex carbs.
>>
>>34423470
Its just my preference but any carbonated water can do the trick. Plus its nice cause it comes in a can and i was psychologically addicted to having a can. Since drinking it i seriously dont want soda anymore. Order a variety pack or a few flavors cause some are better than others senpai.
>>
5'10 125 lbs

Am I Chad?
>>
losing fat is seriously easy, you just need to make a conscious effort to eat fewer calories

you can ballpark it though, you don't have to write anything down or track it on your phone. I just stopped drinking calories and stopped eating candy, junkfood, and treats.

Couple that calorie counting (slow weight loss) with exercise (muscle development) and you get fast weight loss.
>>
>>34423331
>Have you ever actually progressed though? Or did you give up before that?
when last I tried I lost 40 pounds, so I'd say I accomplished something nontrivial. I still hated every minute of working out. I quit and gained the weight back because I didn't feel good about having done it, I felt "...you mean I have to keep doing this shit indefinitely?"
>>
>>34423431
as everyone has said- and take this from me, a fellow fat fuck (manlet weighting in at 122kg)

Start slowly, cut something unnecessary from your eating habits. Do you eat 4 large meals from a take out place? cut it down to 3.

If your physically able, and I mean "I can walk without a fistful of painkillers" then get up for a bit and move around.

After a little while you will notice your body adjusting. You wont be hungry enough to get 4 large meals- that's when you make another cut.

Keep doing this, one cut at a time shave your eating down to near the minimum required line. You don't really want to dip under 1200 calories, so 14-500 will let you sustain yourself at enough of a loss to start shedding weight.

This is a slow process, but after a while your body really does adjust. You stop feeling hunger after a normal amount of food- the last time I did this i decided to gorge for a birthday. I couldn't eat 2 packets of chips without feeling sick when before I'd eat 5 in a day and call tem meals
>>
>>34423533
>I just stopped drinking calories and stopped eating candy, junkfood, and treats.
You say that like its easy but thats the part people struggle with mate.

>>34423522
Too thin. Hit the weight room then the buffet.

>>34423544
What kind of workouts were you doing? Endless cardio?
>>
>>34423568
>>What kind of workouts were you doing? Endless cardio?
I lifted in addition to that. If anything I hated lifting more, because it made me stiff and sore. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why people enjoyed that "feel the burn" feel.
>>
File: 1428382094239.jpg (43KB, 259x270px) Image search: [Google]
1428382094239.jpg
43KB, 259x270px
>>34423568
it is. You don't have to cut everything at once though, you can ween yourself off shit or take the plunge. Whatever works for you
>>
>>34423615
>I couldn't for the life of me figure out why people enjoyed that "feel the burn" feel.
You get addicted to it. Same with spicy food or black coffee bitterness or any other thing like that.

>>34423619
Man i agree but again if it were that easy so many people wouldnt be fat. Its easy as hell in theory but hard in practice.
>>
>>34423651
it's a little harder then it sounds. The problem is breaking the addiction is unpleasant and nobody wants to put themselves through that. For example, if I stop drinking pepsi the lack of caffeine is going to make my head hurt, make me irritable and feel like shit for a few days, so I keep drinking because I don't wanna go through withdrawal
>>
Just cut down my food intake by a lot.

Was eating/drinking
-Normal size breakfast
-Large lunch
-Large dinner
-Snacks
-Orange juice
-Sweet tea

Currently eating/drinking
-glass of orange juice (no breakfast)
-normal size lunch
-small dinner
-no snacks
-only water to drink (other than the oj)

Going to bed hungry every night now but I think it is helping.
>>
>>34423743
Dude are you baiting me?
Thats exactly what im saying. Thats my point.
>>
>>34423778
I was trying to expand on my point. No bait or insult intended
>>
>>34423771
>Going to bed hungry every night now but I think it is helping.
Wrong, eat some vegetables and protein before hand.

>OJ
Nothing but sugar, cut it out

>No breakfast
Mistake, eat some eggs. Eggs are only like 80 calories each and have protein, healthy fats and vitamins and shit.
>>
>Went from being unable to run 1km at 8km/h on a flat surface treadmill to running 5km uphill at 10km/h without stopping

You can do it, dudes. You just have to realise that you, as a man, were created to suffer, strive, struggle, and perish. Pain is a choice, and no amount of pain you can feel while pushing yourself to your limit can actually kill you. If it does kill you, you're free from your struggle forever.
>>
Okay I want to lose fat and muscle simultaneously.

Underneath all the fat I still have overly bulky muscle and I don't like it.
>>
>>34423795
>I was trying to expand on my point
But dude that was MY point. Im saying again its easy in theory but breaking something you are physically addicted to is fucking hard. You will definitely get headaches and minor withdrawal symptoms.

>>34423807
>Underneath all the fat I still have overly bulky muscle and I don't like it.
Theres almost no way at all this is true and even if it was why the fuck would you want to loose it.
Please dont tell me youre a /fa/g thinspo wannabe?
>>
Been lurking the thread for the last few hours. I personally lost the weight during the last year (24 y/o, 5'10, SW of 265 lbs).

While it has cool perks just be mindful that losing the weight isn't everything. Physically I have no fat problems anymore but I still feel mentally fat. I developed a serious binge eating disorder and hover between 170 and 190 and am constantly in a state of either caloric deficit or caloric surplus. I've been lifting weights for the last six months at least so I can still make something of the pounds I gain back and I become less and less "skinnyfat" (well, except for that damn loose skin on my belly).

Anyways, if you're serious about it, count your calories. If you're addicted to food as I am (or just love eating, to put it simply), you may still be when you get thin and that will become a whole new challenge. Just be aware of that. Obviously, exercising/lifting plays a big part at that point. Good luck, boys.
>>
I lost 110 pounds and I'm at a 24.0 BMI now but I'm still skinny-fat. I just have a tiny belly now so I guess I still need to lose like 15 pounds. It kind of sucks that I have some loose skin on my stomach but I guess that's what I get for letting myself be a hamplanet for 15 years.
>>
>be really fat
>lose 4-7lbs a week
>be just fat
>lose 1-2lbs a week

REEEE THIS IS GONNA TAKE FOREVER
>>
>>34424022
Slow and steady wins the race. Plus if you lose to fast that contributes to loose skin.
>>
>>34424044
not a concern, I'm full of stretch marks
god this is so much quicker with amphetamines
>>
File: 541215.jpg (10KB, 597x540px) Image search: [Google]
541215.jpg
10KB, 597x540px
>School starts in 2 weeks
>Still fat

welp, shit sucks, i hoped to lose weight so i could be at least average looking, but a fat man is never going to be attractive.
>>
>>34423834
I do though. I do a lot of heavy lifting and moving around for my job and hobbies, and I'd imagine the fat acts as extra weight and builds muscle slightly more.

I was /fit/ two years ago, I just got addicted to food. Even then I didn't like being bulky, it just doesn't fit my self-image desu.

I'll be switching jobs soon so hopefully that will help get rid of muscle.
>>
>>34424152
Bro im willing to bet my life you are nowhere near as muscular or as strong as you think you are. What are your lift maxes? Focus on losing the fat and youll be fine.
>>
>>34424248
I don't lift any exercise weights, but I deadlift and carry 100lb-150lb mechanical equipment several times a day without much strain. I'm not a fucking bodybuilder, but I still have far more muscle than I want.

I had the muscle before I got fat, and I still work the same muscle-oriented job with the same level of effort and strain. I just put fat on top of it when I got addicted to food during a depression.

I want to lose the muscle. I don't mind being strong, but I don't like the look or feeling of the muscle bulk.

Literally all I need you people to do is tell me how to safely lose muscle and fat. That is all.

All fat loss crap from /fit/ has special considerations to minimize muscle loss or encourage gain. I do not want that.
>>
>>34419531
REEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF I'M 5'8 AND 250 LBS
>>
>>34424405
you can do it anon. I started at 260lbs at 5'7" and now I'm 150lbs. The best thing about being a fat manlet is that we only have to lose a little bit of weight to look skinnier. I was having people compliment me after only losing 30 pounds but now I get all of the anorexic/skelly comments even though I'm only 10 pounds away from being considered overweight again.
>>
>>34424458
yeah but how much loose skin do you have
i was planning on just losing all the weight super fast and then getting surgery
>>
>>34424397
Mate as long as you eat at a caloric deficit youre going to loose both no matter what youre eating. Also since you dont lift and are wquitting your job your body will lose it. Like i said before just clean up your diet and youll be fine.
>>
>>34424479
This anon is right but you should still do some lifting even if it's just dumbbell exercise as muscle wastage is NOT muscle loss and when your on a defect your muscles will waste if you're not lifting something. You don't want to get skinny and then have deflated chicken breasts as biceps.

t. Dieting fatty who does 45 mind of dumbbell exercise every other day
>>
>>34424611
I want to pretty much lose it all and then build it how I like it from scratch, It needs to go.

My thighs have the girth and firmness of tree trunks. My back and neck are bulging but solid, and my intercostal muscles are oversized. At the same time I have a big gut and man boobs, a chubby face, side rolls, but an admittedly nice ass.

My body is a retarded mish-mash of features and I just want to start over.
>>
I got really heartbroken and the anger has motivated me to start hitting the gym.
1hr bike every day + at least 40 push-ups and sit-ups. I also started eating less.

The more I do it, the easier it becomes. Persistence is all you need, lads.
>>
File: 1484271918460.png (46KB, 572x685px) Image search: [Google]
1484271918460.png
46KB, 572x685px
>>34424721
Good
>>34424694
For the third time clean up your diet and youll be fine.
Look into intermittent fasting and KETO.
>>
>>34424476
what is your rush? I only have a small amount of loose skin and it really isn't noticeable. So you just have $8000-$15000 laying around for loose skin surgery? The recovery for that surgery is brutal and it leaves a nasty scar that will probably make you feel even more self-conscious than the loose skin itself. You would be surprised how your skin can snap back although I've read it differs from person to person.
>>
>>>/fit/17018018

Who here /making/ it
>>
Gynecomastia
Even if you lose all your weight, your moobs still stay!! What's the point?
>tfw too poor for breast reduction surgery
>>
File: pepe dead end life.jpg (85KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
pepe dead end life.jpg
85KB, 500x484px
>>34419707
>be 21
>6'2" 440 lbs
>commit to changing
>start walking everywhere and doing 3-4 miles three or four times a week
>start lifting as well
>get down to 305, looking good, mirin' progress
>fuck up in college, get kicked out and get depressed
>stop caring, start drinking a lot and eating shit
>balloon back up to 425
>24 now, just starting to pick up the pieces

Yeah, in the /400club/. I hate myself.
>>
File: Kevin yeah.jpg (25KB, 255x326px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin yeah.jpg
25KB, 255x326px
>>34419819
Good job man keep it up.

original
>>
File: thumbs up lion.gif (1MB, 355x225px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up lion.gif
1MB, 355x225px
>>34424912
I've been there man.

Don't give up the exercise! Serious get off your butt and go out and walk.

Food isn't going to fill the void. Drink water like nobodies business.
>>
>Be fat
>Meet guy from /r9k/
>Gym buddy
>Tell him stories of autism past
>Go to gym after 10 pm when normies are rarer
>Gym had 3 people in it, we drove 15km to the next gym
>Had more than three, drove 15km back
>Wasted 1 hour of gym time
>Sometimes when it's empty scream 'REEEEE'
>Go home, play tribal wars and jerk off
>Today we will attempt 9:30 pm gym session, but I fear it will be normie central
>>
>>34425149
And stop linking me to fatty threads you dirty nip
>>
>be fat
>"wow being fat sucks"
>works out
>now im fit

wacky shit huh
>>
>bought and assembled weight bench/rack
>literally unable to get the fucking barbell connected
>>
File: america.jpg (30KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
30KB, 640x425px
>>34419531
THATS OKAY! THE AVERAGE AMERICAN WOMAN WILL SURELY ACCEPT THAT!
>>
>>34425882
Why do they make 160 look so fat lmao, I've never seen a girl who looks like that diagram without her being 200+
>>
>>34419531
>tfw 5'7 240 atleast

was 200 before i became a wagie
>>
>>34425882
lol yeah whats up with the silhouettes?
>>
I am 175cm and last year I weighed 96kg (211 pounds) but after I cut out shitty foods and started exercising I now weigh 76kg, I am still losing it and hope to get to around 70-65kg.

Honestly if a sperg like myself can do it anybody on /R9K/ can.
>>
Don't die on me I need those wojaks but I'm not on my computer
>>
>tfw near to my goal but can only lose 1 pound a week

I know it's progress overall but I wish I could see the effort I put in every damn day faster.

It also makes me paranoid about gaining any weight because I know how long it will take to burn off again.
>>
>>34418997
>tfw 6'4, 200
im never gonna make it ;-;
>>
>>34427175
Kys using an original method skeleton
>>
File: 1449096307655.jpg (97KB, 779x635px) Image search: [Google]
1449096307655.jpg
97KB, 779x635px
>5'6 110lb
>ugly, boney hands and wrists
>gaunt face
>look like a heroin addict if I stand under a bright light
>keep trying to gain weight but I always drop back down after gaining a few pounds

Almost wish I was fat lads.
>>
>>34427893
Ill trade with you then senpai? You can be a 210ib 5'6er? My goal is to be 160ib so I need to lose 50ib then once im at 160 im going to see if im happy and if not try go down to 150.

I really really REALLY want to make it.
>>
>>34427893
I was 5'11" 115 lbs through college. Step up your hunger game.
>>
>tfw 6'0 199 lbs
I hate being overweight.
>>
>>34426902
Good habits anon. I've fallen for the odd meme and backtracked in the middle of a diet before. It's soul-crushing to be sure. But you NEED to keep telling yourself this.

>nobody is perfect. I'm making progress and still better off then before

the last thing you want is to get in your own head and pull an /r9k/ (whelp I fucked up, time to eat a few pizzas because chad never fucks up)

Also, my first day is almost over. I feel the familiar hunger, my body knows this is a time it gets fed. Either a late dinner, an extra meal or just garbage
>>
I used to be 198 Ibs, and went easily to 160. I tried hard several years to lose weight, but there was always too much food at home, and I ate it due to boredom. When I moved out I went vegetarian and didn't buy shitty snacks. Took me bout 2 months, and I've been around this weight for last 4 months. Started lifting too.
>>
>>34418997
I'm 5'9'' 190lbs myself. Not the fattest perhaps but I could stand to lose a stone or two. All booze and takeaways really. Back in the gym now though, should be able to sort it in about a year and be back in tip-top shape. If anyone is thinking that's a little low for this thread: fair disclosure, I am not an American.
>>
>>34424819
I believe the skin pulling back is related to water retention. The person you were replying to just needs to up their water intake (but not to an obscene amount). I could be wrong though.
>>
so how do you guys do it exactly, just cut calories? intermittent fasting?
>>
>>34428149
What is an obscene amount then? I mean since I started dieting i've been drinking 2.5ltr+ a day, is that obscene?
>>
>>34428164
calorie cutting myself. Later, when I've bled a few kilos I will begin to exercise again and do something with myself. I like the idea of fasting but I have doubts deeply rooted in the core of my fat logic.

Basically, I will overeat because I don't want to feel hunger later, never connecting my weight gain to an increased appetite. I fear that this would really kick if if I were to fast
>>
>>34428164

Just cut calories.

Easy in theory, hard in practice. You can try just "eating less" but it probably won't work because you're just estimating.

You have to be absolutely anal about tracking calories and 100% honest or else it won't work.
>>
>>34428248
I'm going with eating less shite and cooking for myself. I'd guess a lot of fatties buy fast food and takeaways all the time. Making it all from the ground up changes the way you perceive food.
>>
>>34428288

If you're cooking for yourself, take advantage over the control you have. If you're not sure of the calories in a recipe, you can add up the calories of the ingredients. You can even get a food scale to measure ingredients and portions to make sure you're not eating more than you think you are.

It sounds mildly insane to count every little thing that you eat but it's worth it to know you're not lying to yourself.
>>
I'm 6'2" 311 lbs. Down from 346. I eat more high protein and fatty foods so I'm fuller for longer. Already I'm feeling better and getting more positive attention from women (smiles, laughing at my corny jokes, calling me baby, love, etc), which is really motivating, so I'm watching what I eat even more (pastries are my weakness). My goal weight is 190ish so I've got quite a ways to go but I'm feeling better every day which is good.
>>
>>34419854
>>34420789
>>34422376
Will taking caffeine pills accomplish the same thing? I don't want my teeth to turn brown
>>
>>34418997
I was 6'2" 265 lbs about a year ago. I've managed to lose 30 lbs since then. Mostly though cutting out so much alcohol and swimming laps a few times a week. It goes really, really slow and I fluctuate in my weight a lot, but it feels better than just giving up.
>>
>>34428316
Well aside from anything else it's portion sizes. Say you make a pasta. Do you add up the calories of everything in the recipe then divide that total based on the proportion you think you ate? Yes it does sound insane, never been able to manage it yet. Sounds like an incredible amount of work finding out amounts, doing the maths, recording etc etc
>>
>>34420922
Not him but I got a bike. It only made me fatter.
with nice legs tho
>>
>>34428886
The image of you fat and sad, then no less fat and sad from the waist up but with amazing swole legs is just too much.
>>
File: slay-1434727601.gif (304KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
slay-1434727601.gif
304KB, 500x252px
>>34428886

>with nice legs tho
>>
>6'3
>257,9 lbs
Maybe in the next months?
Dunno, i always pussy out.
Who else is /nowillpower/?
>>
>>34423096
5'7 floating around 180 now, was at 178 yesterday morning. Down from 191-195, wanting to get to 150-155.
>>
File: 20160408_053009.jpg (510KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160408_053009.jpg
510KB, 1920x1080px
Rate me.

Oregano original epic meme
>>
>>34429400
you

are big.
>>
>>34418997
Trying and succeeding. It's slow af though and very demotivating.
>>
I've been going to the gym 3 times a week for cardio. I should probably start lifting again not that I'm capable of developing notable amounts of muscle.
>>
File: sonygger oc.jpg (723KB, 1080x1387px) Image search: [Google]
sonygger oc.jpg
723KB, 1080x1387px
>>34429436
Yeah! I'm gonna get the new grand mac at mcdonalds today.

Also if anyone is wondering why I don't just lose weight it's because I'm too depressed and lazy as fuck and waiting for a magic fat pill that is supposed to come out this year.

Either that or I'll use this /biz/ scheme I have set up to get about 5k to get liposuction.
>>
I've found a great method to lose weight and I can eat whatever I want. Let's say I eat 4 McChickens, than i would reopen my sore and pour out 4 litres of blood. It blances the calories out.
>>
>>34429504
Wwhat's the point of liposuction? You'll still be stuffing your face and eventually you'll get as fat as you were before
>>
>>34428164
I go hungry for about half of my awake time and only eat to satiety once a day. Can't be assed to count calories so I just err on the side of starvation. So far it's working.
Skip breakfast, small lunch around noon, 1-2 snacks throughout the rest of the work day (fruit, salads). Dinner around 7-8 PM. Apple and a piece of toast before bed so I can fall asleep.
>>
If I haven't eaten any breakfast or anything yet, would it be wrong for me to get 3 McChickens? Maybe 4?
>>
>>34428164

Stop drinking soda. Water only is your best bet.
>>
>pushing 40" pants and 2XL shirts
>move into college
>stop eating but only one meal a day
In part it's shit and I'm lonely
>walk a lot to stop thinking about work
>now I am ~32" pants and L shirts
>not great but I feel a lot better about myself
I hope I keep it up
>>
>>34429504
Hate to tell you this but you are too fat to ever be normal. You will have loose skin.

Save your money for loose skin surgery.

There will never be a pill that will work. Just browse /fit/
>>
>had a cardiologist appointment in late october
>they tell me i should lose at least 5-6 kilos by the next appointment (in late february)
>i lost all of them by december
>start eating like a pig around the holidays again
>i've probably gained 7-8kg back
i don't see myself doing it for a month again
i disappoint yet another person
>>
File: can meme.jpg (850KB, 1080x1426px) Image search: [Google]
can meme.jpg
850KB, 1080x1426px
>>34429591
Nah me being skinnier would boost my confidence and give me more energy to actually become fit since it'd require minimal effort at that point.
>>34429640
>Implying it's not part of the plan to get rid of the loose skin anyways
Also I look much fatter than I actually am because I'm a manlet who's only 5'5 and I have that gynocomastia thing makes me have massive tits. I'd have the tits even if I was skinny so I need surgery to get rid of the tits too.

Also I'm a futurist faggot that pill has existed for a very long time it just hasn't been FDA approved yet. It's gone through the final stages this year I believe.

Ah fuck I looked it up and I think the estimates got pushed from 2017 to 2018. It's cool I'm only 20 years old it's not like 1 more year is gonna kill me.

https://youtu.be/QNYkD7lgkXU

Here's info on the actual pill btw.
>>
>>34429760
except you're just a lazy fuck, you'll always be fat dude. No pill can change that, eventually you'll go back to your old ways.

Plus I doubt you have a great income, how coul dyou pay for this pill and the surgeries? I can't believe tax dollars went to your education, would've been a better investment for the US to spend $0.15 on a bullet to fucking kill you tb h
>>
File: 20170126_122957-min.jpg (796KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_122957-min.jpg
796KB, 4032x3024px
>tfw on a bulk
4 more to go with ranch dip ;)
>>
>>34429789
>Tax dollars went to my education
Heh nothin personnel kid but I went to private school to get superior knawledge.

Also I don't have a consistent income at all but I'm a gypsie who uses massive amounts of jewish tactics to make money. Outside of the 5k I have coming in I'm reselling bootleg shoes and purses for hundreds of dollars to get extra shekels.

Also I really doubt the pill would be that expensive and I'm pretty sure lipo+tummy tuck is less than 5k.
>>
>>34429847
>pajeet skin

not gonna make it
>>
>>34429864
alright, then your parents would've been better off spending 0.15 on a bullet to kill you.

Honestly dude, with your sort of half ass attitude I'm surprised they put up with you
>>
>>34429866
I'm Black kiddo.
>tfw this 6'3" BBC slayer will enrich your oneitis
>>
>>34429789
Come on now, no need to give the big man a hard time. We're in a /fatass/ general anyways, we all got that in common, otherwise we wouldn't be in here.

Be nice now.
>>
>>34429914
there's a difference between being fat and trying to improve yourself, and being fat and just waiting for other people to develop methods that will work for you int he short term.

This kind of coddling is what will keep Jabba fat
>>
File: 1477113560580.jpg (489KB, 2000x1859px) Image search: [Google]
1477113560580.jpg
489KB, 2000x1859px
>>34429883
>Tfw to intelligent too not have a half assed attitude when I'm making mad dosh from bootleg guccii purses
>>
>>34429937
No, I know what you're saying. Just I mean, he's probably heard it before.

I don't wanna coddle him, but at the same time, just.. just let him do him.

Settle down now, settle.
>>
File: 1483328937946.jpg (88KB, 994x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1483328937946.jpg
88KB, 994x1012px
>>34418997
>ex fat ass
>lost 125lbs
>was even fit at one point
>just ate things that seemed healthy and worked out everyday
>move back home
>toxic enviornment
>binge eat out of stress and gained back the weight I lost

If I have to be a miserable piece of shit for awhile I guess I might as well be a healthy piece of shit. I actually took the time to layout a meal plan, could I get someone to review it? I also took the time to get a physical labor job since there isn't a gym in this area.

5'8", 240 pounds. Drinking both green tea and water.

1 egg
4 cups of vegetables
2 Bananas
3oz of grilled chicken
2 cups of white rice
Serving of Hydrowhey Protein

Came out to:
1024 Calories, 82 Protein, 168 Carbs, 22 Fat.
>>
>>34429937
>jabba

kek'd right into heaven
>>
>>34430087
maybe a bit too much of a calorie but man. I know that when I cut calories I can't eat the same shit every day, and every now and then I have to eat a bit more not to fucking snap. Don't make some super strict plan like an autist, just make sure you're eating like 500-1k less cals a day of healthy shit
>>
>>34430124
calorie cut*
>>
File: 1482687500954.jpg (29KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482687500954.jpg
29KB, 450x600px
>tfw you are a healthy weight now and frequent these threads to laugh at the fatties
Its so fucking easy to lose weight, you're all gluttonous cows.
>>
File: 20170126_184453.jpg (310KB, 1649x863px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_184453.jpg
310KB, 1649x863px
whatchu eatin, bros?
>this is supposed to last me the next 4 hours
>>
>>34430124
Isn't it unhealthy to reduce your intake into three digits? I thought 1500 or something is suppose to the necessary intake for men?
>>
>>34430135
I am losing weight you beanpole prick. Why don't you become a glutton for my dik while I choke your chicken neck ass out.
>>
>>34418997
>5'3"
>eternal manlet
>215 pounds
>eternal fatlet
>start keto in december
>195

we're all gonna make it
>>
File: 100 pounds.jpg (77KB, 724x426px) Image search: [Google]
100 pounds.jpg
77KB, 724x426px
Yeah I lost a little.
>>
>>34430146
>2 slices of bread PLUS cheese and veggies wont last you 4 hours

Dont want to sound horrible but how big are you?
Im 5'6 and 210 and a yogurt and 2 pieces of fruit in the morning (around 8:30) lasts me til 3 when I eat lunch.
>>
>>34430195
How, Anon? I'm about that size right now.
>>
>>34430163
you gotta calculate your TDEE, total daily expenditure or whatever. It varies wildly based on height, weight, sex, how much you workout, etc. 2000 cals burned a day is average, so that's why 1500 cals eaten is recommended
>>
>>34430195
Fuck man, very well done, you look like an absolute neckbeard in that first picture, and you actually look like you're going to make it.

What was your diet? plus what were your stats at the beginning and atm?
>>
File: fatass.jpg (851KB, 2716x1996px) Image search: [Google]
fatass.jpg
851KB, 2716x1996px
Lost around 15 kg but I got lazy again, maybe I'll start exercising again when it becomes warmer.
>>
>>34430218
Just stop eating (so much). The weight will continue to come off.
>>
>>34418997
5'11 and 140 pounds
>>
>>34430205
>>34430217
Keto and swimming mainly
Started last summer
5'11 310 pounds ish. I didn't have a scale that could weigh me.

Currently
5'11 210 pounds
>>
>>34430195
nice man, how long? got a story? How is your life now?
>>
>>34430201
81kg@183cm

I was starvation tier hungry before I ate those, now I'm only at slight discomfort hunger tier. Time to top it off with some tea and make bread soup inside my stomach.
>>
>>34430229

Yeah trying to cut down the junk food I eat, I eat less than I ate in the past now but still have to fix my binge eating habit. I have an addiction to sunflower seeds when I watch stuff and I have to quit them.
>>
File: WojakFatBlush.png (44KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
WojakFatBlush.png
44KB, 633x758px
>>34430246
>5'11

AHHHHHHHHH PLEASE DONT STAND ON THIS MANLET

>>34430264
You're not even fat then anon, just trying to cut some love handles or something? Whatever it is, I hope we both make it.
>>
>>34430218
Reminds me of that alex jones water filter before and after photo.
>>
>>34430195
whats sad is that you literally look better as a fat person
>>
>drink a gallon and a half of diet soda a day
>eat nothing but low-carb tortillas, cauliflower, spinach, bacon, sausage, pepperoni
>lose 20 pounds in a month
>>
>>34430309
Might want to get that tapeworm checked.
>>
>>34430297
he's definitely lost weight compared to Alex Jones.

>>34430218
keep it up man
>>
>>34430297

kek, yeah 15 kg isn't much I guess.
>>
>>34430206
Oh I see, thanks anon!

>3195 TDEE
>projected 4lbs loss a week with diet

Oh man, now I'm pumped.
>>
>>34430320
oh i forgot to add
>stop eating like a fucking sow every day
>>
>>34430329

Thanks mang, thinking of getting a bike to get to school this term. Maybe it'll help.
>>
>>34430291
My gut still sticks out further than my chest, ergo - fat.
I wanna look in the mirror and be proud of my body at least once in my life before it gets old and wrinkly and unfixable.
>>
File: me 6.jpg (172KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
me 6.jpg
172KB, 640x480px
>>34430252
It's been a little under a year. I used to be bulimic. I gave up on life and kept eating like i did when i was bulimic and i turned into that neckbearded creature full of euphoria.

Then my best friend got his girlfriend pregnant. I decided in order to not lose him as a friend and get abandoned i would get my act together.

He ended up abandoning me anyways. Oh well

I lost about 50 pounds and got a boyfriend from the internet.

We met irl and had a great time and now we are engaged.

I move in with him next month.

That's pretty much my story of the past year.

This is a really old picture of me when i was bulimic. I'm trying to look like that again,

Except. Hopefully even better.

>>34430306
You have strange tastes.
>>
>>34430355
Ahh nice, so were you any bigger or just skinnyfat and got sick of it? Also are you lifting or just dieting?
>>
>>34430382
nice man, gives me hope.
>>
File: 1482967604317.png (21KB, 215x229px) Image search: [Google]
1482967604317.png
21KB, 215x229px
5'9 189lbs
I'm making it lads.
>>
>>34430382
Nice anon, proud of you. Whats the loose skin situation been like?
>>
File: 1485428685171.png (1MB, 1176x2274px) Image search: [Google]
1485428685171.png
1MB, 1176x2274px
>>34418997
>5'11'', 277.2lbs

I had lost like 30lbs 2 months ago due to gym, got everything back and more in Christmas, going to do my best in the beggining of the next month to get back in the gym, I don't feel sick or anything, sometimes a small headache, quite worried that is the blood pressure.

Everything will be fine, put some goals to start the training.

I made a big portrait with people, clothes and poses or things that I want to do when I achieve my weight goal that is 176lbs

Don't lose hope anons, because the only hope that will be always at your side it's of you being happy with yourself.
>>
>>34430383
I started this round at 99kg with zero upper body muscle. Told myself I'm never crossing the big 100 again (my top was something like 120).
I don't have a gym regiment but I cycle between pushups, dumbbell exercises and swimming pool. Not much to show for it yet but I can feel new meat in places where only skin, fat and bone used to be.
>>
>>34430459
My belly button is a little droopy and my arms are a bit flabby. My armpits look like i got attacked by an angry cheese grader when i raise them above my head.

Other than that i don't really have any loose skin problems. So far i've been pretty lucky.

Oh also my thighs suffered a little. doesn't look that bad though.

Considering I've lost 100 pounds i've been extremely lucky so far.
>>
File: WojakFatEnlightened.gif (35KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
WojakFatEnlightened.gif
35KB, 633x758px
>>34430490
Ahh nice, I want to start swimming once i lose some more weight and feel comfortable going to the pool. Thanks for letting me know and good luck.

>>34430517
Shit that sounds pretty good desu, I've got the armpit stretches and belly, some on my thighs. Tbh my thighs are the thing im most concerned about as theres not only fat but muscle wastage from when I used to cycle everywhere.

Good luck to you too anon.
>>
king fatty here,

i began at over 350lbs(digital scale error after 350)
i was going to the gym every other day(4 months)...got down to 318lbs...

felt pointless took a couple weeks off to rethink it.

soo i began writing down everything i eat and cals next to it..... i try to keep my intake below 1500 cals... and well i have dropped about 14lbs within the last 2 weeks doing this... my mindset is alot clearer aswell..
>>
File: less fat.jpg (41KB, 559x994px) Image search: [Google]
less fat.jpg
41KB, 559x994px
>>34430195
I noticed the last pic got stretched a little. Makes me look thinner than i am.
>>
>>34430642
>lost a stone in 2 weeks

GOT DAMN ANON thats amazing. I know the bigger you are the easier it is to lose weight but it takes me like 3 weeks to lose 7 pounds atm...

If you've got past the ''Is this worth it'' phase im sure you'll make it.
>>
File: CheekyWinkPepe.png (111KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
CheekyWinkPepe.png
111KB, 499x499px
>>34430671
You still look great. (no homosexual intention)
>>
File: 1421059251904.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1421059251904.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>5'8/5'9
>16stone
>Started at the beginning of the week doing an hour every evening on the mini exercise bike I've got
>Burn around 350 calories every session
>Feel a little better about tacking the next day after I've finished

Hope I can keep this up.
>>
I am very concerned for my fat room mate. He shows symptoms of pulmonary edema.

He will never change his lifestyle. What do?
>>
File: NnWzM0i.jpg (72KB, 663x657px) Image search: [Google]
NnWzM0i.jpg
72KB, 663x657px
>>34430973
Call him a fat fuck daily.
>>
We all already crack jokes about him being fat, including himself.

I think the most I'll be able to do is just be there for him when his health inevitably reaches it's boiling point and he has to go to the hospital.
>>
>>34418997
>Used to weigh 240lbs
>Now weigh 168lbs

Feels good, mane.
>>
>>34431297
height?
diet?
exercise?
>>
File: 1484143072867.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484143072867.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>34418997
Yeah I've been trying to lose weight recently

for 10 years
>>
>>34431437
Ok, now start actually trying and it will be over in a year or two.
>>
>>34418997
Was 90 kg, now 79.
Aiming for 65. Feelsgoodman.wmv
>>
File: DELETE THIS.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>work my ass off over the course of last year
>5'11" 240
>drop to 190
>go on vacation for two weeks
>gain 10 pounds
>weight wont come off

JUST
>>
>>34433008
What were your diet and exercise plan'?
>>
>Was 100kg/220lb jan 2016
>5'8
>Lost down to 80kg/175lb last year
>Goal is 70kg/155lb
>Progress heavily slowed by absolute lack of willpower to continue week after week
>>
>>34419761
psyllium fiber. Mix with water and a sugar free mix and drink it before a meal. It will make you feel full and help your poops.
>>
File: mugi.jpg (438KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
mugi.jpg
438KB, 1000x1414px
>5 days on MFP under 2k calories
we doing this robotos
>>
File: 100% Proto.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
100% Proto.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>34434016
Goodluck anon on your original comment journey to lose weight.
>>
>Was 228lbs
>now 200
Aiming for 170

Was a bit bad today and had a cheese and onion panini with lots of brie in it.
>>
>>34434586
You know what they say Anon, as long as it doesnt become habit, I myself long to eat a subway but have restricted myself to one per month and have to miss mine this month as ive got a family meal.

We're going to make it my friend.
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.