[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do l buy toilet paper at the store without arousing suspicion?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1402480034977.jpg (7KB, 231x218px)
1402480034977.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
How do l buy toilet paper at the store without arousing suspicion?
>>
What the hell? Just buy the damn toilet paper
>>
Walk in with visible shit stains and poopy smell
>>
Dude, go to the stores bathroom and snag a roll

It's all free
>>
>>34418634
This. Havent paid for toilet paper in years. You can also use the soap and sink to was your face, armpits and butt so you dont have to buy shampoo and hygiene products.
>>
>>34418697
>You can also use the soap and sink to was your face, armpits and butt so you d

that sounds awful
>>
>>34418598
Suspicion of what? That you shit?
>>
File: Capture1.png (275KB, 332x453px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
275KB, 332x453px
>>34418598
I recommend you read the famous literature Everyone Poops, by Taro Gomi, though it may be a little too advanced for your pallet
>>
>>34418810

This is one of those books that really makes you think
>>
>>34418715
Its not that bad. Also if the stores bathroom is in the back where all the palets of food and stuff is you can usually find stuff laying around to eat and drink without anyone seeing you.
>>
File: 1476380703731.jpg (94KB, 764x820px) Image search: [Google]
1476380703731.jpg
94KB, 764x820px
Hey, it's "/r9k/ can't complete a simple daily task" episode again! I love this one!
>>
>>34418810
> geese poop
Huh
>>
I just tell them it's for my roommate
>>
>>34418598
Walk around like you own the store. Pick it up and walk straight out with it. If anyone asks, you own the store. Free TP.
Youre fucking welcome.
>>
>>34418598
don't buy more than two packs
>>
>>34418620
I think this is the best idea so far OP. Try this.
>>
we all know you poop youre not fooling me.
>>
>>34418950
Apple poop
>>
Pro tip, buy paper towels, and just use that to wipe your ass

They'll never suspect anything, if they ask just say you need the paper towels for a gathering
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.