[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a dream where I fucked my cousin last night I have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: YEAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YEAAAAAAAAAH.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
I had a dream where I fucked my cousin last night

I have to see her tomorrow

Is this normal
>>
File: 1482795885714.jpg (247KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482795885714.jpg
247KB, 1280x960px
>>34418558
I fingered my past out cousin once when she was drunk. Don't know if she was fake asleep now every time we get drunk together she always sits on my lap or does very promiscuous things around me.

Pic kinda related no pun intended a little less hotter and more Spanish looking
>>
>>34418920
*Passed out

Sorry
>>
>>34418558
My first kiss was with my cousin. With tongue. It was hot.
>>
>>34418920
I'm impressed, I don't think I could ever do anything like that

I mostly feel kinda gross, I mean I've always known she was hot, but this dream was out of nowhere and now I feel like a degenerate
>>
>>34419000
Pls go on anon tell us the story for the sake of the thread
>>
>>34418558
was fucking your cousin good?
>>
>>34419033
Well i never kissed a girl before her, and she told me that she wanted to train kissing since she was also inexperienced. So she grabbed my hand and took me to her room. She then proceeded to smooch me a bit, and afterwards we just started full blown going at it, locking tongues, lip bites etc. while another cousin, her sister, watched us.

I mean we were young and inexperienced, but i will cherish these memories.
>>
>>34419024
Well I did to at first but she is very promiscuous and reeks of sex. i don't know just being around her gets me hot Surprisingly I live a very normal life even have a gf .

Has your cousin ever come on to you in any way??
>>
>>34419107
Nice nothing wrong with that if anything your cousin did you a favor. Got to learn how to kiss some how. Do you guys ever talk about it ?
>>
>>34419208
Nah, we never talked about it afterwards. That's probably one of the weirdest things about me, that my first make-out session was with my cousin.
>>
>>34419162
She always talks about how unsatisfied with guys she is

Calls me cute a lot

Asks why I don't have a girlfriend

Like you said with the lap sitting

It either means she's into me or is really close as a cousin or something. She's from Texas if that matters
>>
>>34419235
Well if you rarely see her it makes sense you're more prone to be attracted to each other. Its really up to you bro good luck and god speed .Also I wouldn't buy to much into it unless she makes the first move just some friendly advice I got lucky.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.