[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you even meet people online anymore? I remember when I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 71ql1dlczfby.jpg (141KB, 610x903px) Image search: [Google]
71ql1dlczfby.jpg
141KB, 610x903px
How do you even meet people online anymore? I remember when I was younger I would go on Omegle text and find actual people to talk to.

Nowhere on 4chan obviously. Especially not /soc/. Reddit is too hivemind. Dating sites are cancerous and a waste of time.
>>
>>34418253
Don't normals have apps for that?
>>
>>34418253
Give tinder a go. As long as you aren't a complete spaz, you should be good to go
>>
>>34418253
If you left your skype, I'd talk to you anon
>>
>>34418253
Online is dead. You have to go out to meet people now. Take the outside pill.
>>
I used to really want to and I tried in all of those different ways. Omegle, trying to get contact from anons on r9k, then those skype communities. People are really flakey about online relationships. It seems like either I'm unstable or they all are, but either way there are very small things that cause people to lose their marbles and delete you without a second thought. If that doesn't happen then they just blossom into normalfags and forget about their internet contacts.
>>
>>34418253
what kind of people do you want to meet?
>>
>>34418342
Tinder seems like a bad idea; like I'd just feel even worse once no one wants anything to do with me
>>
>>34418253
As much time as I spend on the internet I have never made a lasting relationship online. Obviously not a GF, but also not even a regular online friend.
>>
word of advice alot of online friends can just be weird people who horde like all files or pictures of you that youve ever sent them even if they never show their face

i had one for like 3 years but no kidding he was the person ive talked to the most of anyone ive ever met but he never showed his face and the only things i knew about him was his name and his state and a vauge description of how he looked. anytime id ask what he looked like hed brush it off and one time he was like "okay man" and got some picture of me i had sent him like a year and half ago and drew dicks on it trying to be funny and i talked to him for about 1 more month then just left. it just made me mad that i dont have anyone irl to talk to really and the one person i do talk to alot i couldnt even spot in a picture
>>
>>34418796
hey, I'm not a good looking dude, some days I look like I've just come out of Godzillas ass after he's had a lava curry shit. Even I have got dates on there. Just saying, its worth a go, and dont take it too seriously. Tinder is real casual dude. Might just find a fuckbuddy, who knows?
>>
>>34418428
this is bullshit, where do you meet people outside? bars? for real you have such a low chance of people going outside of their social circle at a bar its incredible.
people meet online because they can basically creep on you before they decide to talk to you (find out about your job, friends, family, etc) and pretty much decide if your worth talking to or not before they ever meet you
>>
File: 1479270393101.png (152KB, 398x397px) Image search: [Google]
1479270393101.png
152KB, 398x397px
>>34418827
>weird people who horde like all files or pictures of you that youve ever sent them even if they never show their face

>tfw i'm one of them
>>
>>34418827
Why is it weird to be protective of your identity? I had a circle of skype friends in 2015 and I gave them fake info about myself, and later they posted that fake info all over 4chan and 8ch*n. It feels like that was the right thing to do.
>>
>>34418827
I would like to horde all of your pics too!
Nah, just kidding, but if you fancy a chat sometime, how about I get your skype from you? Or something similar?
>>
I met all of my friends through 4chan and through other online friends/communities. Also games may be good, but that's a rare thing, never really had it work out well for me, usually drifted apart.
>>
>>34418900
what a bunch of asses

i just think its weird after a certain amount of time you know?
>>
>>34418927
it's weird that people feel so much more inclined to be creepy and hostile just because they don't see you in person every day

honestly I regret nothing except for ever wanting to meet people online in the first place
>>
>>34418827
there are a lot of people like this on the internet
especially here. be careful.

thankfully i'm wise enough not to trust these hoes and they don't actually know me nor do they care. they don't seem to care about the real you, as they have a made up version in their heads. they're real fucked up queers lol
>>
>>34418998
oh yeah i know
i mean he was nice and he wasnt some catfish or anything he was just clingy and it didnt make sense because of the whole "i promise ill show you a picture this year" (another year later nothing) and then calling you a pussy for not wanting to get on skype video but if you say that to them theyll say some shit about how they dont want people to mess with their family or something even though ive never even been rude to them

who knows yo, its just better to not talk to anyone except for at work. it gets boring though in my free time
>>
>>34418874
>he hasn't taken the outside pill yet

Stay pleb
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.