[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the noose perhaps the most comfy and quick way to go robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1353.jpg (15KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1353.jpg
15KB, 598x336px
Is the noose perhaps the most comfy and quick way to go robots?
>>
>>34416669
The most comfy way to go is in old age, surrounded by your loved ones, and being happy with your life after having been successful and completed your life goals.
>>
File: Leak.gif (695KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Leak.gif
695KB, 500x375px
Well, instead of making a new thread I'll ask my question here.

When i try to hang myself via partial suspension I feel like my head is gonna explode and my eyes hurt like hell and I don't loss consciousness.. Why?

I'm aiming for the carotid arteries btw
>>
>>34416669
no
it's a gamble on whether your neck breaks or you suffocate to death
>>
>>34416812
This is why standard drops and long drops are better. Once you kick the chair you're pulling your full weight on the rope making you reach unconsciousness faster. Plus, less of a chance of pussying out. Also it could vary on size/material of the rope itself.

>>34416852
Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>34416900
Isn't drop supposed to be painful if it doesn't break the neck?
>>
no, shotgun to the temple is statistically the fastest and least painful (over time).
>>
>>34417005
>over time
kek
>>
File: tumblr_mb8e8lUXCz1qbghcdo1_500.jpg (35KB, 420x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb8e8lUXCz1qbghcdo1_500.jpg
35KB, 420x480px
>>34417015
not trying to meme here or anything
>>
>>34417048
This list is retarded
>>
>>34416987
Fuck if I know. It hurts regardless but i find that the thicker the rope you use (belts, 3-stranded rope), the more you're just gonna make yourself suffer.

>>34417005
Should have put most accessible option as well.
>>
>>34416669
If you're looking for comfy heroin/cyanide mix is the way to go. You can get both on darknet markets easily
>>
>>34416728
Of which movie is this from?
>>
Hanging is terrible. I tried hanging myself and im so glad my parents founf me before i died. I had a dream that i wasnt ready to die that day
>>
>>34416669
maybe dont kill yourself? go buy some weed and watch some camgirls.
>>
>>34417418
Life (2017)
https://imdb.com/movie/Life-2017/go-live-your-life-faggot-smoke-wee-if-your-unhappy-or-go-get-therapy-cause-suicide-is-a-pretty-boring-way-to-die/?ref_=nm_flmg_slf_3
>>
just remembered vid of that 12 year old girl who hanged herself

why'd she do it man. she didnt deserve it. cant believe she did it. wish i could do it but im a fucking coward
>>
>>34417048
Is this chart saying you can live 1.72 minutes after blowing your head off with a shotgun or is that how long it takes to do it?
>>
>>34417558
what? didn't know about this one
fucking depressing
>>
>>34417638
That's how long it takes for everything to cease and be completely dead. Your brain isn't like a light switch, the different parts still work for a short time until they shut down from the damage. Not like it matters though, with that damage you'll be basically gone and in no state to comprehend the feeling. But if you don't want your instantly retarded and quickly dying body to feel a lot of pain you want to hit the brain stem so you're cut off from most of the nerve endings. Basically that five points of agony from the shotgun is just the fraction of a second you'll be feeling the burn from the gun barrel and the initial shredding before it obliterates your mind. The rest of that time is just slow organ failure before total body death.
>>
serious question,

Is 100mg of fentanyl HCL enough to kms ?

I don't want to wake up in the ICU not dead...
>>
>>34417048
>setting self on fire
>95 agony

What non meme suicide method merits a 100 on the agony scale?
>>
>>34419145

Doing nothing.

orangutan
>>
File: Ivan is upset.jpg (17KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
Ivan is upset.jpg
17KB, 400x291px
>>34420220
>These are some serious feels
>>
Yes, unless you have access to guns, or chemicals that normal people don't have access to.
>>34420220
starvation and dehydration are painful
>>
>>34418693
tl; dr
being alive does not mean being conscious
>>
>>34419124
yea. that should work.
to be extra sure, you can put a plastic bag over your head.
>>
once and for all, a big ass syringe full of heroin is the best way to die

stop posting these threads
>>
>>34419145
Electrocution would be more painful than burning to death.
>>
>>34420428
heroin is too expensive, fent is cheaper
>>
>>34420439
Depending on the factors, trying to kill yourself using a wall outlet yeah that would be painful, grabbing onto 16000v transmission wires would be pretty fucking quick.
>>
>>34420447
dude you're gonna die anyways use all yourfuckin money
>>
>>34420519
heh, good point :)
>>
>>34420955
Whered you get it and how much?
Thought about shooting myself but this sounds funner.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.