[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you all lied to me about wageslaving !!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: aadfewafawr.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
aadfewafawr.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
> be me
> at new job as bag boy for grocery store
> manager comes up to me
> she tells me i am REALLY GOOD at my hob and that shes glad she hired me
> later that day
> right before the end of my shift my manager says
> "Anon you are amazing you really know how to hustle i am so glad i hired you"
i get money and my job is pretty fucking easy !
why dont you get a job ?
why did all of you lie to me about ""wage"" ""slaving""
>>
>working harder than you need to for minimum wage

You sure showed us haha :p
>>
You're doing 100% of the work for 0.000000001% of the profit. Good deal.
>>
You enjoy your job, are good at it, and your boss is actually a nice person. You just got lucky.
>>
you're a fucking bag boy, you cuck

give it a couple months and you'll realize you hate it
>>
>>34416448

This is the negative approach

>>34416464

This is the positive approach.

The choice is yours. The little r9k devil will try to get you to drop it and stay home, using a myriad of misguided arguments to inject fear into your mind. The positive apporach, however, will allow you to observe the good things that are happening to you right now.
>>
>>34416503
this, i enjoyed it for a while then seeing people from high school...the rumors that people like to spread, people don't forget them.

my managers/ store manager was an asshole. the was a guy named paul he was a good cashier just he was like a robot and i were made to be pushing carts. they decided to make robots push carts.
>>
>>34416511

No point being positive. I have a job because I know I need money. I hate it my job. I tell everyone I hate it and Managers don't give a shit because I deliver good results.

Having a good and positive attitude doesn't matter. We all work because we have to. Not because we want to.
>>
If you can't get a job that you don't hate you're not working hard enough and you're being close-minded. I once had a job as a parks and rec laborer-means I got paid 9.50 an hour to mow lawns, pick up trash, and clean bathrooms. Doesn't sound like that great of a job, but I liked it. If anything I felt way better working that 7:30 to 3:30 job every day doing that than I did sitting at home all day being a lazy bum.
>>
>>34416606
>then seeing people from high school...the rumors that people like to spread, people don't forget them.
What do you mean?
>>
File: wagelord.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
wagelord.png
54KB, 250x250px
Enjoy it senpai. Wageslaving is the only true robot path.
>>
>>34416611

>no point in being positive

This sentence is exactly what I am talking about. You people don't want to be positive. You actively desire to become miserable. You pursue jumping from one complaint to another. Seriously, read your post. I'm not going to convince you of anything, but jesus fucking christ dude. Take a minute to examine what you just said and how it's going to influence your life. I get that work does not equal play, and I am not telling you to plaster on a fake smile or to force yourself to enjoy something.

I'm telling you to allow yourself to enjoy something.
>>
>>34416646
I worked a parks and rec job over the summer. Yeah the pay is shit but I would absolutely recommend it to robots over bullshit like retail or call centers. You get fresh air and exercise along with an actual sense of satisfaction at the end of the day.
>>
>>34416696
Life swings Iike a pendulum backward and forward between pain and boredom.
>>
>>34416793

Well then I pity you. I wouldn't wish that lifestyle on my worst enemy. I guess I sound like a stupid normalfag to you, like everyone else does.

I hope one day you solve your inner turmoil.
>>
>>34416696

I enjoy stuff. Just not work. Once a lorry backed into the gas pipe and I had to gather witness statements and investigate it. I liked that. I just don't like the monotonous boring shit I do every night.
>>
I went to college and am almost done with medical school, putting in like 60-80 hrs a week on clinical rotation, having to be nice while people are cunts to me.

I fantasize about dropping out and working at subway all the time. I really like Subway.

I've always felt like having a cool job you could enjoy like bagging groceries or making sandwiches or stocking shelves at night, and could say 'fuck you' if your boss was a dick and walk out, were the coolest ever, and you'd meet cool people working them, maybe even a gf.

Everyone around me is a "serious person" worried about their "career" you can't even make funny jokes or call in sick.
>>
>>34416885
I know exactly what you mean, man. I always fantasize about having a laid back job that pays enough to get by. Beers with your bros after work and coming home to a cute gf.
>>
>>34416885

Then I recommend making the most out of that shitty enironment by draining shekels from them. Make money from the boring cunts, and then acquire an ecosystem of your won where you can let loose and really enjoy yourself.

Balance will be achieved and shekels will flow, for you to grow and live a fun life. The future does look bright.
>>
>>34416344
Are you french OP?
>>
>>34416344
I really hate this white headed feelings guys when he is happy. Anyone else?
>>
File: 1476758985098.jpg (51KB, 1020x511px) Image search: [Google]
1476758985098.jpg
51KB, 1020x511px
>>34416655

He means Chad and Stacy from high school will see you bagging their groceries while they are going to law school and getting married so they will tell people how big of a failure you are compared to them
>>
>>34417080
its like one of those faceberg normie-pics like "look at me i can afford to go to argentina- fuck you! hehe!" pics. I hate those people.
>>
>>34417171
Yes, and? Do you keep in touch with Chad and Stacy, have common friends with them?
>>
>>34417187
No, I just hate to see this meme guy happy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.