[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: gondola-gun-suicide.jpg (47KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
gondola-gun-suicide.jpg
47KB, 512x512px
>tfw my grandfather, a former military man in World War 2 who taught people how to pilot fighter aircrafts, died in my youth at a point in his life where he was too senile to get out of bed or have complex discussions, before I ever got to know him
>tfw many people I know have called him the greatest man they'd ever met
>>
>>34416192
ik that feel, with a grandpa i knew and another that i didnt.
>>
>>34416192
i posted this another thread, but ill post it here too

>parents make me join this hardcore wilderness survival group, niggas are basically wilderness survival military type shit
>have to miss every break from school to go to wilderness and hike for days on end
>end up being molested in group (shock shock), ironically its by another kid two years older. too mch of a pussy to tell anyone
>dad is constantly away on business to pay for my siblings and moms stupid shit (they seemingly get whatever they want)
>dad is super depressed and lonely when hes gone, when hes home hes always busy being nagged
>find out my mom is cheating on him, she guilts me into never telling him
>i am destroyed by guilt constantly for never telling him, but by now it feels too late
>finally find a girl i like, helps take shit off my mind
>long story short, i fcked her over in a teenage boy moment by stopping talking with her, so later down the line when we reconnect she cucks me for a guy whos bullied me for years
>i cant even express how angry i am, makes it worse bc she makes me keep it a secret
>feel constant feelings like im crazy, losing empathy with normies and gaining it for fringe people
>constantly feel paranoid
>cant even relate to anyone near me spare for a few friends
>try and talk to a teacher about it, they think im joking and laugh at me
>try and tell a "friend", they end up laughing too
>cant even express how i feel or the shit im seeing and hearing, that I KNOW cant be there
>people at school now think im crazy and dangerous bc i believe in a few conspiracy theories
>totally fucking alienated by world at large

so yea, basically ive been ruining my life by being too much of a pussy to just say how im feeling and tell people whats happened, but any time i do im even more alienated
although, still could be worse
>>
>>34416192
>have gf of 2 years
>relationship is shitty
>she introduces me to friend
>makes me hang out with said friend and her
>end up talking to her about common interests
>gf gets angry although she talks to other guys
>gf friend confronts gf with messages, gf lies saying I wanted to fuck her and that I admitted that
>gf lies to me saying she tried to lie
>tfw a year later still in this relationship
>I can't sleep without seeing her friend in my dreams even though part of me hates her

Just end my life now
>>
>>34417168
get the fuck out of that relationship man, that kinda stuff never gets better
>>
>>34417265
I don't wanna be alone, I wanna be with the friend who will never love me, I don't wanna be alone, but I also wanna die, why can't people like me get cancer and die. Why do good people die? I deserve a slow painful death.
>>
File: 1480803147801.png (109KB, 246x248px) Image search: [Google]
1480803147801.png
109KB, 246x248px
>>34416192
Mine is not as melodramatic:
>I'm suffering with diarrhea
>Tomorrow the only functional restroom in the house will go through maintenance
>It will be unsuable for several hours, maybe a whole day
>I'll have to do my business at my uncle's house down the street or a public restroom
>My ass is acting like a shit bazooka and I know I won't make it in time
I'm really hoping it's gone by the time I wake up. I really don't want to shit in my pants.
>>
I've posted my story before, I'll post the short version
>I was married, had a child, knew the girl since we were fourteen
>Things were just perfect enough
>She died in a car accident about 11 years ago
>Never really got over it
>Kids good, proud of her and kinda proud of myself for doing a good job with her
>>
>>34416192

> he was old and he died

ok
>>
>>34417586
My condolences anon, she's watching you in some form with warm regards I'm sure of it.
>>
>>34417728
Thanks, but the idea of her watching is bittersweet for me
>>
>>34417790
Sorry Anon shoulda been more empathetic.
>>
>>34418052
He's not wrong for trying to be nice
Look I'm not made of glass, it's been a while, I can joke about its little, it helps a bit
>>
does anyone else hate the whole online friends thing? i had one for like 3 years but no kidding he was the person ive talked to the most of anyone ive ever met but he never showed his face and the only things i knew about him was his name and his state and a vauge description of how he looked. anytime id ask what he looked like hed brush it off and one time he was like "okay man" and got some picture of me i had sent him like a year and half ago and drew dicks on it trying to be funny and i talked to him for about 1 more month then just left. it just made me mad that i dont have anyone irl to talk to really and the one person i do talk to alot i couldnt even spot in a picture

>>34417576
jeez dude hope that goes okay for you no sarcasm
>>
>>34416192
Are we ever going to be never able to be original again eventually?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.