[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (173KB, 740x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 740x1200px
>be fembot
>from age 12-25 I cared a lot about being desirable to men and wanted them to like me
>now I'm 26 and could not careless about men or their opinions
>the thought of a man kissing me makes me feel physically sick

What's happening?why don't I want men anymore?
>>
will any fembot pls be my gf
>>
you're gay or something idk
>>
>>3441603
ur gay

try /lgbt/
>>
>>34416036
How can Caucasian roasties compare themselves to qt yellows
>>
idk, I feel the same way as a man at 23

I guess it's access. It's like if you see everybody talking about chocolate all the time but the only chocolate you can get is off-brand aluminum wrapped christmas chocolates after they've gone bad and separated so you decide you can just live your life without chocolate and still be happy as long as you avoid people who go on and on about chocolate.

I just live a life without sex and I avoid normies so I don't think about it.
>>
>lose virginity at a very late age to someone who I thought I'd be with forever
>that relationship ends horribly
>feeling too old now to appeal to anybody
>not being a virgin makes it seem even worse
>>
>>34416304
You better be at least 25

Tired of everyone calling themselves old at college age
>>
>>34416405
I am 28 years old.
>>
>>34416487
That's rough.

Honestly though, as long as you're not a single mom you'll be fine.
>>
>>34416510
If 28 years old is old for you people you're going to have a rough time unless you kill yourself at 22
>>
Eventually the loneliness will hit you again and you'll fall prey to some guy on okcupid that seems perfect until you realize you are one of several women he is seeing. Then you'll get sick of men again for awhile. Rinse and repeat and before you know it you're in your late thirties.
>>
>>34416671
anyone who uses okcupid and other shit like it deserves that fate
>>
>>34416671
But I've been around the block long enough to realize that online dating is a waste of time
>>
>>34416735
Like I said you'll get lonely enough again. We both know you aren't going to meet anyone in real life
>>
What even is the best way to meet a guy with compatible interests? I'm completely socially inept but dating sites like okcupid turn me off because they are teeming with normies. I'm very engaged in various irl hobbies, I'm not completely ugly and I'm not fat but I feel like I'm too much of an autist and weirdo to attract anybody.
>>
Any woman or non white person or gay person on here either ends up hating themselves or white men or both.

It's not good for your soul to be surrounded by a group that hates you just for things you can't help.
>>
>>34416826
Meet someone via one of your hobbies or hangouts
>>
>>34416826
it's simple, you just become my gf
>>
>be fembot
>grew up too ugly to love
>got used to it
>stayed ugly
>beta friend went insane from dejection and loneliness
>asked me to fuck
>been together five years
>know that it's pretty ethically fucked for me to take advantage of this situation
>know that at this point detaching would also have extreme ramifications
Shit
>>
>>34416036
you went to college and became a feminist.
>>
>>34416827
4chan is kind of what made me lose interest in men desu
>>
>>34416856
>I am an ugly and undesirable female but it is morally wrong for me to pair with my ugly and undesirable friend

Honestly you deserve loneliness
>>
>>34416036
The calm before the menopause. You're gonna on cock crazy soon.

Denial is also a factor you're years of going from man to man on the cock carousel have probably left you in ill repute and you react to it no better than most male virgins by proclaiming you didn't want sex anyway.

Roasting whore.
>>
>>34416872
Join the club. They all hate us, so why bother with dating?
>>
>>34416888
I meant it's like I'm taking advantage of how fucked men have become in our society.
But you assumed the worse because you're in a lot of pain, and you'll find something to wound yourself with in this post as well.
You have every right to hate me and if being angry at me helps you- hate away, I'm sorry for stepping on your toes and posting on your board.
>>
>>34416847
I know quite a few people but no guy has ever showed interest in me. I'm too much too much of an autist to even know how to gauge anyone's interest level in me. I'm just treated like a friend/acquaintance by every dude. What do I even do?
>>
>>34416934
What you're doing is fucked up. You should break up with him so he can find someone he deserves. He probably already resents you
>>
>>34416933
Cringe

They hate you because you never bothered dating them to begin with.
>>
>>34416944
Do you show any interest in them?

Most guys aren't going to make a move until they get some kind of signal. Even then they can be pretty oblivious.
>>
>>34416036
you had your fill of chad and don't care anymore now.
>>
>>34416961
I believe he is emotionally attached, I have tried to leave and it has made him cry.
>>
>>34416036
Im a man but i always wonder how women can want kiss a mans hairy bearded face and so many have beards and still get laid, isnt it gross?
>>
>>34416934
A master manipulator I'm genuinely very impressed with this post.

Will forward to ./lgbt/ as reference for those who like to pretend to be girls.
>>
>>34416972
I did actually. Dated a guy for years who could be considered 'beta'. Loved him, thought I'd marry him, lost my virginity to him. He started telling me I should be in the kitchen and wasn't allowed to have a job, so I left.
>>
>>34416922
Menopose won't hit until my 50s. Do all robots think humans hit menopose at 27 then die at 40?
>>
>>34416934
>But you assumed the worse because you're in a lot of pain, and you'll find something to wound yourself with in this post as well.

No I'm just holding you to a fucking moral standard and calling you out on your circular logic.
>>
>>34416697
That and other dating sites are literally he only place I could find a romantic partner because I don't go outside. I'm a guy btw.
>>
>>34417024
You go to them because your desperate. Just admit that to yourself and do away with them.

Meet people online through your interests, not through some matchmaking service.
>>
>>34417007
Post pics of your bespectacled Chad.

That one fag doesn't account for all men. You know I was referring to all the 'creeps who don't count'.
>>
>>34416944
Consider there might be a guy interested in you but too much of an autist himself to express his feelings properly. Or are you only interested in proper alpha males?
>>
>>34417007
Don't blame him. He was just trying to be 'alpha,' that's what the internet told him to do
>>
>>34416974
I am legitimately autistic so I'm terrible at such physical cues. There is a guy who I kind of fancy and who I've known for a few years but every conversation we have has a lot of awkward silence between us because I utterly suck at talking to people. I'm uncertain how to engage further beyond that.
>>
>tfw I don't want a abusive mentally ill autist with no job
>tfw I want a normal and productive human being
>>
>>34416304
How many men have you slept with?

Wow, not original?
>>
>>34417083
How many men have you sIept with?
>>
>>34417075
Well then, the market is oversaturated with females of your level, deal with it.
>>
>>34417070
Just ask him out then. If you can't make it not awkward you might as well go all in.

The only other recommendation I can give is to try to date another autist from here. Go to one of the chart threads or something and get a throwaway from someone with similar tastes.
>>
>>34416036
I'm 26, female, and the absolute opposite. For past and present. Goodbye fag.
>>
>>34417075
Hypocrite

OrigamiSami seek
>>
>>34417122
Women don't call gay women fags.

Stop pretending, it's unbecoming.
>>
>>34417069
Well, it sucked. Oh well. Cats for me I guess.
>>
>>34417155
Maybe women are more individualistic and less of a vapid manaquin of their decades fashion and hip politics than you.
>>
Does any one else watch ASMR roleplays and pretend they're your caring insightful friend that you never had until the video ends and you're just left with a hollow feeling?
>>
>>34417075
Stop posting on r9k. Most people here are crabs that would to pull you back down to the bucket aka r9k.
>>
>>34417155
You're horribly wrong. Not every girl is a fag hag.

They're fine as long as they don't speak out of their asses. OP has no idea what he's saying.
>>
>>34417069
Yea nah fuck this roastie bitch but fuck that newfag normie wanting to play Arab husband too.
>>
>>34417204
>>34417227
I'm literally only talking about word use. 'fag' is usually male gays.
I mean, I've never heard women call lesbians fag. It's just usually used for men. Dyke, yes. Fag, no.
>>
>>34417293
So I guess we both agree it's correct if I call you a fag
>>
>>34417293
>people don't always call each other fags or niggers here
Hownewareyou?
>>
>>34417335
I'm not a man, and I'm not gay.
>>
>>34417115
I guess I'll just have to consider the option of going full-blown spaghetti mode with this guy. The thought of it is pretty anxiety-inducing because his ex was way more attractive than me and my interaction with him has been limited to just awkward conversations about school.

My one experience meeting up with a dude from here turned out horribly. But if nothing else works out for me, I guess it's not something I'll rule out.
>>
>>34417293
Unbelievable sexism.
>>
>>34417356
Keep telling yourself that. Orangecounty
>>
>>34417356
Oh know it makes sense. I have this image of this smug librarian looking bitch getting her panties in a bunch over "me and you" vs "you and I"
>>
>>34417358
Did you meet up with him after only a few days or something? How could it have went that horribly?

As far as the other guy goes, I wouldn't sweat it too much. If he's not interested there are always other people.
>>
File: 1402862001167.gif (990KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1402862001167.gif
990KB, 250x250px
>>34416036
Yuri is the way to go.
>>
File: 1484192425646.gif (2MB, 498x437px) Image search: [Google]
1484192425646.gif
2MB, 498x437px
here are my fembot feels

>average or below average looking idk, emotional problems, basically fembot stuff, etc.
>fall in love with someone online
>they say they love me too
>be in ldr for a while now
>would go see them in a heartbeat if I had the money but can't get job due to having fucked up class schedule and shitty grades in uni
>they have a job and just spend money on video games and some useless things but not willing to come see me
>ok.png
>low self-esteem makes me feel like i'm not worth seeing anyway
>still planning to go see them once i can
>deep down wish they wanted me as much i wanted them though i guess
>>
File: Who Cares.gif (986KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
Who Cares.gif
986KB, 500x278px
>>34416036
youre a lesbian now. thats all.
>>
>>34417432
>not willing to come see me

red flag
>>
File: 1484794233672.jpg (182KB, 764x744px) Image search: [Google]
1484794233672.jpg
182KB, 764x744px
>>34417432
>tfw the girls always fall for the ones that mistreat them when you could easily pay for a plane ticket if a woman wanted to see you but you're a hideous chud that's stupid and boring
>>
>>34417487
Her "bf" is also a hideous chud in real life, that's why he doesn't want to meet her
>>
>>34417411
The guy I met from here just exhibited all the traits of an abusive personality. He pushed for a relationship and commitment after only a day of knowing me irl, wanted me to stop talking to all my male friends, snooped on my phone, would ask me his honest opinion on things and would lash out at me when he didn't like what I said. It was a horrendously stressful two days.
>>
>>34416487
>I am 28 years old.
MILF
>>
>>34417432
My girl.

I'm in love with a guy, so much so that my mom bought me tickets to go and see him.
I told him and he promptly turned me down, saying that he wants to see me, just I need to give him more notice.
Every time I bring up seeing him, he literally curves me. So I finally got sick of it and told that it's okay that he's not interested, but I wish he would've been more upfront about it so I didn't waste 2 years of my time wistfully pinning for him only for him to say I should stop assuming shit and that he really cares about me.
It's sad that I would drop everything to see him if he just let me, I care about this mother fucker so much, but it's at the point where I can't just dream about meeting him anymore. If we don't finalize something soon, I'm done with him.

Honestly, if your boyfriend doesn't make the move to see you, dump him because it'll just be an endless game.
>>
File: 1474738897393.png (33KB, 198x149px) Image search: [Google]
1474738897393.png
33KB, 198x149px
>>34417551
At least you had the sense to get out after two days. Good luck with the other dude.
>>
>>34417293
You're quoting two different people, and OP is a fucking faggot. You don't know any women other than your mom so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34417575
The longer you put it off the more painful it's going to be. If the other person isn't down to meet at least once within the first couple of months, you need to get the fuck out.
>>
>>34417555
Can't be a MILF is she has no kids dummy. She is a Christmas Cake.
>>
>>34416036
Why do female robots have to call themselves "fe bots" while guys are just robots? Why do they make everything revolve around their gender?

It's like guys calling themselves gamers and then women come along describing themselves as "girl gamerz".

Is it just an attention thing?
>>
>>34417618
I'm going to bring it up once more this weekend, and if he beats around the bush or gives me a vague answer, I'm moving on.
It's going to be hard. I love him so much, but if he won't even let me come and visit him for a weekend, there's no way it's going to work out.
>>
File: tfw.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
334KB, 422x509px
>wow you smell really good, is that aftershave or deodorant?
>"I'm not wearing aftershave or deodorant"
>>
>>34417551
And he's now going to therapy, just so you know.
>>
>>34417682
If he keeps doing it he's probably dodging you because he's even spergier irl

I've been there done that
>>
>>34417667
>OP is not some guy that just typed that to trigger you and others
>it's not like femanon
Also
Most female robots don't call themselves fembots but the ones that do do it for attention.
>>
>>34417667
To be fair women cant be robots so they are correct to differentiate. Ofcourse in most cases you'd have a point. Femanon is wrong for instance but fembot is correct form.
>>
File: 1471561913857.jpg (168KB, 647x647px) Image search: [Google]
1471561913857.jpg
168KB, 647x647px
>>34417473
>>34417487
there are a number of red flags yes, but i don't get mistreated at all, and in fact they actually try to make me happy online which is one of the reasons why i love them so much

but sometimes i wonder if i'm loving too much and maybe i shouldn't expect a lot

>>34417504
they're attractive to me

>>34417575
thank you for this post
in my case, they want me to go see them, but not willing to come see me... sometimes i think maybe they just need to get more comfortable with me? i am giving things more time thinking that may be the case, but i don't think i can last 2 years
>>
File: 1480548085141.png (720KB, 863x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480548085141.png
720KB, 863x1000px
The male bodies are actually so against general aesthetics, it's easy to hate
>>
>>34417713
Honestly, he's not very autistic. He has lots of friends always asking him to hang out and all that. I really do think it has something to do with me.

were you the dodger or the dodgee?
>>
>>34417780
I was the dodger
>>
>24
>live by myself
>cat lady
>have never been in a relationship with a boy

terrible
>>
>>34417551
>>34417687
Going further,
You told me you loved me, first, after just one day together. You said they weren't your friends and were negative people, yet now you're defending them again. You were less than honest with me and that's not bringing up the felony you committed. I'm sorry you saw only the ugly side of me and regret leaving you with nothing but terrible stuff. I'm going to therapy and have been going to thee gym every day since that weekend, because you made me realize I needed help. We may not be compatible as a couple, but I'm the one who was flawed as a person. Please don't bring me up again, I just want us to both be in peace.
>>
>>34417822
Just stop eating so much desu yo
>>
>>34417827
What was the felony?
>>
>>34417822
Post your cats
Sfbgddf
>>
>>34417878
im not overweight im average
>>
>>34417685
I get this post HA Funny
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 320x240px
>>34417822
Post pictures of cat ya bundle of sticks.
>>
>>34417758
Hmm, it sounds like he might just be uncomfortable with new situations or trying to lure you to his murder dungeon
It's a bit telling when someone won't break their comfort zone to come and see you though. Nobody wants to fly to a different state/country for a just a few days, but they do it out of love anyway.

>>34417792
I see. Did you ever meet up with them in the end? If so, how long did you avoid meeting them?
>>
>>34417822
Do you ever desire one though?
>>
>>34417822
cat or gtfo
>>
>>34417822
>with a boy
go away dyke
>>
>>34417937
I avoided meeting them for about a year. Ended up ghosting them because I'm a piece of shit.

At least I stopped wasting their time, so there's that I suppose.
>>
>>34417906
It would be a violation of her trust to reveal it. Even though she's withholding facts about the situation and painting herself as blameless, I'm not going to go out of the way to attempt to discredit or harm her life. It's clear she hates me and always will, and I just would like to be left alone while I focus on improving myself as a person.
>>
>>34417822
>have never been in a relationship with a boy
S-so you've been with a female before?
>>
>>34417822
post cat pics or it didnt happen origanisl
>>
>>34416036
You've grown resentful. You have put too much time, energy, effort, and emotional stock in men's opinion of yourself. This is also known as insecurity. Your insecurity hasn't gotten better, it's gotten worse. You based your opinion of yourself on what others thought and they didn't think too much (or didn't comment). You have then blamed men for your unattractiveness because, in your subconscious, they have decided you are unattractive (when it is you who have decided you are unattractive). Your resentment has manifested into disgust. Your mind, and body, only see the feeling as something bad, something to shy away from because you are only getting pain from it. So like fire, your monkey brain has equated men = bad.

When a man gets close, your brain is treating this as if fire or corpses are getting too close and is violently telling you this is bad by making you ill.

You have a mental illness, but you're here so you already know that.
>>
>>34417822
lesbian desu? originoli canoli bamboni
>>
>>34417971
This is all anonymous though and I want a criminal woman story.
>>
>>34417822
question

how big is your butt
>>
>>34417037
I am desperate though, and there aren't any girls who like things like vidya, Dungeons and Dragons, and anime. Aside from camping/hiking and going to places like museums I don't have any normie interests.
>>
>>34417822
Still waiting in them cat pictures. If you don't post them soon I will find you and steal your cat.
>>
>>34418055
Question: how little internet have you been on to think that girls don't have those hobbies. Most post Chicks fucking love D&D. A lot like anime and vidya, though your preferences are probably going to vary.
>>
File: 1485267378532-pol.png (207KB, 327x363px) Image search: [Google]
1485267378532-pol.png
207KB, 327x363px
>>34417980
You could have shortened thst post to just that last sentence, you know.
>>
>>34418055
i dont think ive ever been in a group of nerds where there isnt at least one weeb/nerd girl
>>
How do you guys deal with a boy not answering your texts?
>>
Any females here into big hairy black guys who enjoy cooking and reading?
>>
>>34418164
grievous bodily harm
>>
Women lose all estrogen when they get near their thirties. Basically, they stop being women. You have very little fertility left and thus your body is turning you into an asexual robot.

It is quite normal. Happens to everyone. It's why most marriages are sexless. Their is no biological reason to be attracted to men when your eggs are barren.
>>
>>34418132
the first date I had with my gf she spent 90% of the time talking about D&D

I've never even played it
>>
>>34418039
No, sorry but I can't. At the end of the day I care for, respect and miss this person enough to not want to do any further harm to them than I already have. Losing this person solely because of my own faults and insecurities, the woman who I truly believe I found the perfect partner in, was the catalyst for me to realize I need help. I need to stop wallowing in self pity and instead need to act and be the person I should have been.
>>
>tfw any kind of physical contact makes you queasy
>tfw emotionally close relationships sound like nothing but discomfort
>tfw you doubt whether you can care about another human being
im both a 4chan robot and irl robot
>>
>>34418264
You keep changing their gender. First he, than she and now they. Is this a method of anonymity?
>>
>>34418273
I'm sorry anon, is there some way that I can comfort you? Aside from stroking your ego.
>>
>>34418264
its good to see a robot trying to improve not something you come across everyday :D
>>
>>34418300
no comfort needed but thanks for the sentiment my dude
>>
File: img000013 (4).png (566KB, 629x727px) Image search: [Google]
img000013 (4).png
566KB, 629x727px
>>34418329
Anytime, anon. We're all here for you.
>>
>>34418223
how did you find her? I want one
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 287x299px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 287x299px
>>34418289
They one of them faggots I heard about.
>>
>>34418372
He went to the gf store to get one, obviously

you baka.
>>
>tfw you felt better single and not being interested in talking to anyone at all than being in a relationship

this shit sucks, why do guys these days not have their shit together

being in a relationship with millennial men feels like taking care of a child, it's exhausting
>>
>>34418372
at an autism support group

literally
>>
>>34417682
> I love him so much

Had gfs before but I've always wondered if they ever thought this or were just settling for me

>single life is pain
>>
>>34418420
Go out and find a good man then you lazy nigger.
>>
>>34418420
dunno, I don't know what it's like to be in one, man.
>>
>>34418441
Dumb bitch obviously doesn't love him that much if she's going to dump him for not going to see her.
>>
>>34418289
It's irrelevant. I'm upset at myself for how I behaved, who I was and how I had been living my life up until that point. In that brief amount of time talking long distance and the time spent together in person, I was happier, felt a more genuine emotional connection with this person than anybody else in my life. I don't want to go back to said person because of the way they made me feel, I want to go back to this person because I truly care for them and think they're someone I'd like to have a very serious relationship with. I like them and I miss them, and I know that I need to fix myself.

I was and still am, since it's been such a short amount of time, insecure and not ready physically, mentally and emotionally for this person. I'm not going to make promises of change, I'm going to sit tight and do what I've already started: exercise and therapy to be a better person all around until I have reached the point that I'm no longer the same person.
>>34418304
The days after our time spent together, after we broke up, was the rock bottom of my life. It made me realize I've been aware of my issues and had been doing nothing for too long. Since then, it's just been a matter of waking up and working to improve myself. I only know that it's far too early to say I've changed, and that it's not something words can prove. I'm just upset and hope that my interaction with this person today won't result in me losing a chance to contact them in the future.
>>
>>34418420
Being in a relationship is expensive and time consuming

Generally people with their shit together will try to avoid those things
>>
>>34418504
damn bitch i was just wondering why u be changing their gender ever post, not lookin for a long introspective post about how you done fucked.
>>
>>34418565
The short answer is: I'm upset, stressed out, tired, not paying attention, and feels.

I felt like a part of me died after that last day, and now I'm working to making sure it was the bad part, and that what comes back is better than what was there before.
>>
>>34418607
So what gender are you?
>>
>>34418624
What does it matter? You should be able to guess.
>>
>>34418640
Or you could just tell me anon.
>>
>>34418701
the other person said they were a dude
>>
>>34418701
I don't really identify as one or the other to be honest
>>
>>34418701
Just read the reply chain, you'll figure it out. I've probably got to go, I feel like I've made a huge mistake posting to this person instead of just shutting up and waiting for tangible results before I messaged them offsite.
>>
>>34418721
>>34418733
There's only two people in this thing, and the first one already revealed the genders of both people involved.
>>
I tried sucking my boyfriend's dick the other day and I wasn't very good at it since it was my first time. Later that week, his best friend (and roommate) had to show me how to give head. It wasn't anything too sexual. She was very formal about it. She took his penis into her hand and started giving him a BJ. She told me what I should be doing with my hands and tongue . She told me what signs to look for when a guy is cumming. She told me what to do when my boyfriend cums. When my boyfriend was about to cum from getting a blowjob from her, she had me suck on his dick as he came into my mouth. I didn't like the taste and I don't get how people can swallow it since it feels like mucus.
>>
>>34418856
That's fucking adorable, you cuck
>>
>>34418132
I'm an ugly autistic manlet, so I don't talk to girls outside of work, and only about work.
>>
>>34418856
You sound like a very nice person, and maybe that's why I couldn't help but to reply; but your boyfriend had a sexual encounter right in front of you and you don't really mind, that's the cuckest thing I've ever seen and you should feel bad.
>>
>>34419059
ls this your first day here?
>>
>>34418947

Nah. Not a cuck. She wasn't being lewd or mean a about it. Every few seconds she would stop the blowjob and explain to me what's going and all the different ways I can pleasure him with my mouth.

It would be cucking if she was sucking his dick relentlessly as if he's her boyfriend and not mine. She's known my boyfriend for a long time to the point that they're okay with seeing each other nude. She's a good person. She gave me a place to stay and help me find work since I'm pretty much a college drop out with no skills.
>>
>>34419181
She sucked your bfs dick right in front of you, he could have explained to you what he wanted. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>34416944
What hobbies are you involved in?
>>
>>34419216
>talking logic to cuck
>talking logic to rping cucks
>>
>>34419216

Boyfriend has never received a blowjob before so he couldn't explain it to me. He told his friend about it and she was willing to help. She said she could have showed me by sucking on a dildo, but it wouldn't be very accurate. She said the only way to learn is with a live penis and asked if it was okay if she can suck my boyfriend's dick to show me how to give a proper blowjob. I said it was okay but I better not catch her sucking my boyfriend's dick after this session. She said she's not interested in my boyfriend so that wouldn't be a problem.

It's not like I asked her to fuck my boyfriend so I can learn how to fuck better. I would not be okay with that.
>>
You would be okay with a guy friend licking your girlfriend's pussy to teach you how to eat pussy.
>>
>>34419338
Why are you trying to rationalize this? The only way you'll learn how to suck some dick is to suck some dick. You could also watch porn, since they're professionals. No facefucking videos though. Search sensual blowjobs. Every girl/gay dude has their own dick sucking technique, you could have just done it and experimented.
>>34419423
No, I would think he was crazy for asking, it's not something someone in an intimate relationship with someone should allow unless they're a cuck
>>
I wish I could find a bf who doesn't play video games. This is the most annoying kind of male.
>>
>>34420241
>Tfw will never have a qt writing partner to help me write screenplays and end up living with/having her get money with me but she won't be my gf, we'll just be roomies
This is all I want, I know this is a 'fembot feels' thread but it's a feel I can't get rid of
>>
>>34420241
>a male who don't like video games
Well you will forever be lonely. Better get ready for some cats.
>>
>>34421276
I don't play video games, I'd rather make them
>>
>>34420241
What else am I supposed to do to distract myself from the crippling loneliness
>>
>>34421393
>you would not play the video game you made
>>
If you send nudes to a fembot, she will post your picture on /r9k/ and show your pictures to her friends.

Don't do it.
>>
>>34421422
Not after I make it, no
>>
>>34421433
I would never send nudes to anyone, let alone a 'fembot'
>>
>>34421433
> I would get upset having a ton of people see my big black cock
Lol nice one.
>>
> have a weird thing for lanklet metal heads with long hair
> meet qt native boy who has a lot of my same hobbies (rpgs, biking)
> he's pretty sweet and handsome but doesn't seem that smart?
> im attracted to him but i don't know if it would work

Plus he keeps mentioning this other girl, don't know if he's into white chicks, etc
>>
FEMBOTS PLS POST FEET!
>>
>>34421276
I stopped playing video games so long ago and still haven't found a decent replacement
>>
>>34421773
>tfw unlovable feet
why am I alive
>>
File: cecilia hammond daughter.jpg (105KB, 540x722px) Image search: [Google]
cecilia hammond daughter.jpg
105KB, 540x722px
>TFW I don't have a qt daughter
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.