[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she right? Anyway, Femanon feels thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (164KB, 1431x913px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
164KB, 1431x913px
Was she right?

Anyway, Femanon feels thread.
>>
will any fembot please be my gf
>>
File: ass ketchup vs faggotmon.jpg (23KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
ass ketchup vs faggotmon.jpg
23KB, 474x473px
>>34415940
I gotta put words here otherwise it'll mute me

originally, too
>>
>>34415940
is this what a female fedora looks like
>>
File: 1372952542121.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1372952542121.png
80KB, 500x421px
>tfw no bf
Life is suffering.
>>
>>34416239
date me
you won't
>>
>>34415940
Damn, that sucks.

I went on 4chan an innocent, curious 16 year old and promptly gave up on men in their entirety.

But now I'm the lesbian equivalent to a Chad, so it's not too bad.

Solid 9/10 facial ascetics, and a good body to match. I can get pussy whenever. All this site has taught me is that men don't like women, and that heterosexual dating is pointless. I just quell all desire for dick I have (am bisexual) and have fun.
>>
>>34416361
Post tits or please leave re
>>
>>34416268
We're probably not nearby and I doubt we'd have anything in common or get along.
>>
>>34416395
Why would I put my body on the internet, to a group of people that, if I do, they'll call me a whore and a roastie anyway?
>>
I have no sympathy for females. They would never have sympathy for anyone but themselves. I save mine for my fellow men.
>>
>>34416400
well we could start with long distance but i bet what you really mean is "i have too high standards to date a desperate 4chan loser"
>>
>>34416468
You sound sensible. Stop coming to 4chan
>>
>>34416361
This, but I'm a homosexual male. Regardless, fuck off.
>>
>>34416361
>lying about your gender on an anonymous mongolian cave-painting forum
>>
>>34416504
If you're a self-proclaimed loser then I doubt I'd be interested, and why should I? Robots usually have way worse problems than the girls here and are extremely autistic, and all kinds of fucked up. The girls are more normal and just have some issues like mental illness but are functional.
>>
>>34415940
>the overweight guy with a gimpy hand and shriveled dick who vomited constantly could get a gf for 4 years and you can't

Fuck this world
>>
>>34416625
She said he was 6'6", so that's literally why
>>
>>34416556
Why would I lie? It's true.
>>
File: 1428772955220.png (301KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1428772955220.png
301KB, 500x377px
>>34415940
I don't get it, why didn't she just leave or call the police sooner?

>the only way I could escape you was getting pregnant and aborting your baby
what the fuck did she mean by this?
>>
>>34416361
straight male here. i always thought it'd be awesome to have a bisexual chadess partner in crime to double team qts with me. what a life that'd be.

you should stop repressing your desire for dick and just find a comrade to slay with. you can even help each other through dry spells.
>>
File: Untitled2.png (106KB, 863x863px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
106KB, 863x863px
>>34416641
this is what she meant
>>
>>34416468
Why the fuck are you attention whoring on here then? Just to annoy us?
>>
>>34416604
i don't think i'm not functional, i'm finishing university this year, i live on my own and i'm in therapy to get rid of my depression, i just have hard time talking to people and don't have friends so i spend my time on this site pretending to be social
i don't think that's worse than your average female here
>>
>>34416689
Femanon thread.
>>
>>34416683
I still don't get it, why did she have to be pregnant?
what the fuck, someone explain
>>
>>34416683
>no domestic abuse victim knows

because you're fucking dumb is what you are
>>
>>34416682
Hmm. Could work.
>>
>>34416400
Well don't be shy. Where are you from?

im from quebec
>>
>>34416683
>getting beaten by a cripple
>>
Tl;dr? Couldn't bother to...
>>
>>34416693
Yeah, it's not, you sound like you are doing pretty good. So why call yourself a loser then?
>>
>>34416748
that's what i assumed a female would think of an average r9k poster
plus i've got very low self esteem
>>
>>34416683
>the only wait i could get a plane ride is by getting pregnant

I don't understand. How does getting pregnant enable her to leave him?
>>
>>34416724
works for ellaria sand and oberyn martell in GoT
>>
>>34416883
They were my favourite characters.
>>
>>34416955
likewise. they are my relationship goals. makes me wish i were bisexual
>>
>>34416683
That was not a reasonable answer that this woman gave. Is it wrong that I think she deserved it? I mean, I would just leave after the second time his behavior is abusive. She had a million chances to leave and now she uses her abuse to downplay killing a child. Why did she HAVE to get pregnant in order to get away? Why didn't she just fucking leave. If you make the wrong decisions in life, you get what's coming to you.

I bet you every single person in her life told her not to stay with him, but she disregarded all of them to be a stupid whore.

I probably have autism, but I just think she's responsible for all the bad things that happened.
>>
>>34417107
yeah, she never actually explained why or how the pregnancy created a means of escape, just that it was her means of escape. knowing woman logic it was probably the breaking point and lead her to some sort of epiphany, though at best that makes the pregnancy a catalyst for her departure.

i would still not agree that she's responsible; there are many factors that play into why victims stay with their abusers, none of which i can speak about froma subjective standpoint
>>
>tfw can't be neet anymore

kill me
>>
>>34417306
if she was just attached to him, she's still responsible imo. she's too stupid to see how shitty he was. that's her own choice and her own fault.

if she was in danger, she should have contacted police while at work. she could reach out to other people. she could have done a lot more to get away.

I'm trying to think of any way it couldn't be her fault, where she had no choices. I can't think of anything at all.
>>
File: 1477461984064.jpg (7KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1477461984064.jpg
7KB, 238x192px
Oh good another roleplaying thread

>tfw no boy will ever want to date you :(((
>tfw Chad pump and dumped you
>tfw forever alone
>>
>>34415940
Why do women stay with abusive assholes? 9/10, the relationship never gets better
>>
>>34416638
Sorry, anon, but you've got to keep it believable, the point you went off was this:
> I'm the lesbian equivalent to a Chad

Nice try, though, I'd give it a 3
>>
>>34416716
So that the guy would allow her to leave.

From context it seems she managed to get "permission" to leave to go abort or whatever, and then she just didn't come back.

Tbh the whole thing is very confusing, I'm guessing she's not in a very good state of mind, and I don't particularly care to re-read everything until I understand what's going on, I'm already surprised that I read most of it to begin with.

Considering how easy it'd have been for her to wreck his life with her word alone, let alone any evidence, I really can't feel all that bad for her. She could have fixed it from day 1 by simply going to the police (which would be easy, seeing as she was already WORKING and not in home jail).

It sucks and all, but..
>>
>>34416822
>raciallyawareviking.jpg

stop having low self esteem
>>
>>34415964
you got a skype senpai?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.