[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you guys just fuck a SJW?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1485054350205.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485054350205.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
Why don't you guys just fuck a SJW?
>>
>>34414821
Because their vaginas are probably like the sarlacc, plus, I mean fuck, they're usually fugly as shit, dude.

Hahah, and I say that as a virgin autistic faggot.
>>
They are the ultimate turn off tho

Why don't you go fuck a hippopotamus?
>>
>>34414821

I'm in the UK, the plague hasn't spread to here yet.

Also, all sex is rape.
>>
Because they won`t want to fuck me?
>>
That woman is hideous. Also SJWs are insane hypocrites and ain't nobody got time for that.
>>
>>34414878
this
They are so likely to say someone raped them as an accolade that it is really not worth it. plus they all have slightly fucked up bodies for some reason. like a 20 year old girl will have the body of a 40 or 50 year old like a sightly melted wax statue. I don't feel like I am missing much.
>>
Because I want a girl who would be a good wife and mother.

SJWs are not that.
>>
>>34414821
>Why don't you guys just fuck a SJW?

overweight
ugly as fuck
boring as fuck
feminist
cunt probably stinks
might accuse me of rape
probably thinks I have to giver her pleasure and she doesn't have to give any to me

I'd rather hire a hooker.
>>
My autism makes me talk about politics and I am a moderate conservative
>>
>>34414821
Women are not strong, they never will be, and all their signs will never change that.
>>
Because while I'm a fucking weirdo I'm at least mentally stable
>>
They are unattractive.
>>
Because they would reject me

and fuck all the normies in this thread die faggots
>>
>>34414821
I think it would be fun to fuck a SJW, just to see how far I could take it. It'd be so funny to have a SJW call me daddy or something.
>>
>>34414821
I've seen a couple of good looking SJWs and I probably would fuck them given the chance. I'd prob have to get it on film though, for when they inevitably accuse me of rape.
>>
>>34414821
I have. I'm a lesbian, there's really not much choice out there. It sucked. She figured out I wasn't left wing and fucking slapped me for 'misleading her' for 'not being a proper lesbian'. I'd probably get a false rape charge if I hadn't recorded her saying yes to sex.
>>
File: 1477090713752.jpg (29KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
1477090713752.jpg
29KB, 701x701px
>>34414878
>UK
>Not overrun by SJW
Good joke mate, BBC is literally firing people because they're white males
>>
I did, biggest mistake of my life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.