[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

homosex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
wut changes after one has homsex? specifically bottoming? I legitimately feel liek it would let something inside me loose...

ps...i crossdressed a few times when i was younger and flt amazing. I sometimes imagine being a girl.... i might be trans/sissy. Would homosex let this out?
>>
>>34414393
Personally, I think it's disrespectful to be a homo.

Disrespectful to oneself.

Since, you know, your mom (female) and dad (male) are responsible for your existence.

To me, it's the equivalent of saying, "I wish I were never born."

You're refusing to give recognition to the miracle of reproduction, which requires a MALE and FEMALE.
>>
Nothing. It's a spook, a placebo.

You fucked a man, you can still fuck women.
You don't need to tell anyone.
>>
>>34414393
I opened this thread because the guy on the left looked like Adam Sessler.
>>
>>34414393
Yes when you bottom for the first time its like you let go of your masculinity and it honestly feel good.
>>
>>34414593
but what if i was fucked by a man, completely gave into him? That wouldnt change how i look into the eyes of other men?
>>
>>34414571

So basically, ANYONE who doesn't produce offspring is being disrespectful to himself and his parents?
>>
>>34414613
you dont get it back?
>>
>>34414393
That's a Women.. A Black Women.

Operation WoodPipe!!

*Starting thread with non related black women pictures

Don't take the BAIT, 14/88
>>
>>34414633
So everyone in this board incluiding this retard >>34414571
>>
>>34414622
Whatever cause behind giving yourself to the other man would be why you would look at other men weirdly.
>>
>>34414642
Part of it but let me tell you you will never get all of it back
>>
>>34414633
Yes? Obviously? Or it just obvious to me......?
>>
>>34414393
>tfw tries to figure out why someone would cross dress..

Cuz it felt like heaven when I was doing it
>>
File: AIDS-MONTAGE.jpg (117KB, 650x518px) Image search: [Google]
AIDS-MONTAGE.jpg
117KB, 650x518px
>>34414393
The only thing that would be let lose inside you is a massive POZZ load.
>>
I kinda want to try it just once. It seems arousing.

Two questions
1. Should I do it before I fuck a girl (I'm a virgin)?
2. Will I want to kill myself after?
>>
>>34414686

It's obviously not obvious. If you're gonna troll, you will need to do better than that.
>>
>>34414677
why not? explain. can you still dom women?
>>
If you're turned on by being a girl, being feminine, or wearing women's clothes you're not trans

Sissy and trans have nothing to do with each other
>>
>>34414747
Something kind of happened at least to me mentality wise. I had sex like a women and I came like a women. Its very hard to go back and be a "man" after that.
>>
>>34414832
that sounds like pure heaven.

Do you regret it?
>>
>>34414905
I don't regret it I enjoyed it and its a lot easier to get with guys than women honestly.
>>
>>34414943
do you always bottom?
>>
>>34414393
I enjoyed it and miss it occasionally. It's an interesting feel. Only had straight sex for years, but it was fun to muck about of a day.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.