[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that it is toxic masculinity in our society that is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_np4kltYfT21u554cio1_1280.jpg (138KB, 640x911px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np4kltYfT21u554cio1_1280.jpg
138KB, 640x911px
Reminder that it is toxic masculinity in our society that is the source of all your problems
>>
>>34414093
I unironically agree, the less masculinity in the world the better. If everyone became more feminine the world would be a better place.
>>
>>34414136
inject that HRT into your frankengina already, transbian.
>>
Now I just need to find out that "toxic masculinity" is. Sounds like some made up hippie new age horseshit.
>>
I think the source of all /r9k/ men's problems is the fact that the worship women but also hate them, guaranteeing that they will never ever get one and get over that hatred.

It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>feminism teaches women to be strong, because women are not prey.

Doesn't matter how "strong" a zebra thinks it is, a lion is still going to fucking eat it.

I bet this woman is one of those retards who sticks her keys between her fingers when she's walking around because she thinks it turns her into Wolverine.
>>
I wish these dumb bitches actually understood how good they have it before they pontificate like that. I sometimes think all white men should simulatiously commit ritual suicide just to prove that every single "feminist" on the planet would be raped literally to death within the year without the civilization white men built to protect them.
>>
>>34414171
It's a way of shaming men for being men. However, since I've never seen such accusations being leveled at MoC, it's just a crazy gendered insult thrown around by girls who are to intelligent too recognize female privilege and actual cuckolds.
>>
>>34414562
>nothing happens to MoC
Well no shit, it's those ebil white males who need to be cowed, not the niggers or spics since they're a protected species along with the faggots.
>>
>>34414093
Feminism is a patriarchy tool to restrict social mobility for men that don't realize their women yet because gender is a social construct.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.