[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do black women think they can compete with Asian girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_8109.jpg (314KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8109.jpg
314KB, 1600x1200px
Why do black women think they can compete with Asian girls?
>>
Most black guys I know are super into Latinas and light skin black women. If I were interested in exclusively dating black men, I think my competition would be mullatos and Mexicans.
>>
That that child was given that mixture of genes is child abuse in itself.
>>
>>34413890
Why do niggers want our women? I'm not complaining but just why?

t.latino
>>
>>34414213
They act like hood rats the same way black women do but with straight hair and lighter skin
>>
File: 109.gif (755KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
109.gif
755KB, 500x281px
>>34414228
Why do they want hood rat bitches?
>>
>>34414213

Same reason ugly people people don't want to fuck each other.
>>
>>34414259
Because it is what they're use to and they're also hood rats themselves. Most black men would have nothing in common with an Asian girl.
>>
File: cheerio-girl.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cheerio-girl.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>34413890
I honestly feel bad for that kid. Having a Black dad has to life's biggest disability
>>
File: 1476912650842.jpg (128KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476912650842.jpg
128KB, 1024x1024px
>>34414281
If niggers take tghe Latino girls, and Arabs take the white girls, can Latinos take the Asian girls? Whites and Asians can have the black girls, maybe that would teach them to stop being fat cunts.
>>
>>34414322
youd be better off sticking to Latino women if you like bodies like that
>>
>>34414341
I guess they're better than niggers.

Say what you want about us, my dad lived with me, and my mom was nice. So at least we have better family values.
>>
>>34414384
Obviously they didn't raise you that well because you're still a race mixing degenerate with no racial pride
>>
>>34414413
>racial pride
My race exist because Spainards raped niggers, and their spawn raped Native Americans. If anything mixing is the most prideful thing I could do to celebrate my values and traditions.
>>
File: IMG-1000 (1).jpg (30KB, 293x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-1000 (1).jpg
30KB, 293x475px
>>34413890
Operation WoodPipe!

A psychological manipulation operation to promote the brand of Dark skin black women above other Races!

Including Asian!

Dark skin black women are behind the propaganda.

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the perceived value of Dark black women.

-- Groups that push the Agenda --

*Swirler https://youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
*BWGTOW https://youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
*Colorism
>>
As a black girl I'd say black men are ugly so they can have them. He looks like a turd that's been sitting out in the sun for too long.
>>
Operation WoodPipe, as we call it, Was dreamed up on Black Twitter.

a few years ago a rouge sect of black twitter made up for Date skin black women split off and created a separate group under the ideology of colorism.

Since they have been on a campaign to push their value, and attempt to destroy the value of other races "and colors" of women.

They are very active here on chan!
They even have a janitor position.
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 498x300px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 498x300px
>>34414506
a black women calling black men ugly for being black, and she's black LMAO, LMAO, LMAO!

Get off this board you self hating, insecure, white knight seeking sheboon.

No wonder Nig don't want their women!
>>
Damn that kid is fucking ugly holy shit
>>
I can't compete with asian girls. good thing they only seem to go for hung los that wear supreme or white redditors.
>>
>>34414722
So what?black men call black women ugly for being black all the time but get mad when we do it to them. Other races can keep y'all poo colored nappy headed asses, the reason y'all want mixed kids because y'all don't want them to look ugly.
>>
>>34414918
Black men can at least run masc game, nobody wants some broad-shouldered, bush haired, big lipped she-boon
>>
>>34414997
Some guys have weird taste.
>>
>>34414997
And?youre still ugly when compared to white, Asian and mulatto men which is why you want your sons to be mixed with good hair.
>>
>>34414213
Hispanic women, when they look good, they look GOOD. We're just used to having them around so we don't really notice.
>>
>>34414506
>Negress
>Calling anyone else ugly.

Fucking kek.
>>
>>34415044
Personally, yes. I am looking for a Germanic woman with dominant features to dilute my Negro genes.
This, however, doesn't detract from my earlier point. It is much better to be born a black man who can use his masculinity to his advantage than a black woman, where masculine, Negroid features are a disadvantage.
>>
>>34414461
Take pride in the side that accomplished the most, aka your Spanish roots then
>>
>>34415181
So what?if other races want you im not missing out on anything. I have no interest in being an abused single mother. I'm a virgin, have never gotten any stds from Tyrone and I spend all my free time spending my money on Lolita fashion and my hobbies instead of the 4 kids Daquan decides he wants to leave me with. You all will just leave some white woman as a single mother with abunch of confused mulattos, she's the one losing.
>>
>>34415156
Black men are ugly which is why they desire mixed kids just as much as black women
>>
>>34415259
I am not that kind of guy. The whole reason I want to find such a woman is to give my son the best possible genes and life.
>>
>>34415373
Exactly. You know you're ugly and you want to have qt mulatto sons and I can't blame you for that.
>>
File: kekwat.png (159KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
kekwat.png
159KB, 424x318px
>>34414213
>why do *NIGGERS* want our women?

Hahahaha hahahaha

If you're Latino there's at least 90% that you have African blood in you. White people raped black people and they made blacks rape Indians, so it's a mix you uncultured retard
>>
>>34415406
I am not ugly, I would say above average for a black guy. I simply want my child to inherit the best.
>>
>>34413890
That kid is literally Cambodian/Filipino now lmfao
>>
>>34415491
Above average for a black guy is still pretty ugly compared to a below average mulatto male because you got that nappy hair and tar skin
>>
>>34415181
>I am looking for a Germanic woman with dominant features to dilute my Negro genes.

why ruin her genes by having them mix with yours? serious question
>>
>>34415523
My hair is actually my best feature, soft and curly.
I think some Italians raped my ancestors at some point.
>>
>>34415557
I care more about my genes than hers. Does it not make sense to try and enrich your own lineage?
>>
>>34415586
surely you could understand why other races will fight back against the trend of you apes ruining their genetic integrity.
>>
>>34415630
Your race literally encourages it. I'm not going to turn down a welcoming hand.
>>
>>34415673
the tides are turning
>>
>>34415692
As long as you have $$ you won't be too adversely affected.
>>
>Be lightskinned black
>Into asians nigh exclusively

Dating sites are fucking useless, but I get lots of eye contact irl. Hmm...
>>
Weeaboo black woman arrives in Tokyo expecting to find a cute boyfriend, arrives in Tokyo. Japanese men give her strange looks and avoid her. She experiences TREMENDOUS culture shock, can't find a man who is willing to sleep with her. Doesn't feel to good-LEAVES AFTER A WEEK. Many such cases! Sad
>>
>>34415812
Japs will not even fuck their own women nowadays. Makes you think
>>
>>34415826
I know. What makes foreign women think they have a chance with Japanese men when even Japanese women get pause when it comes to dating someone from a completely foreign culture? White female privilege practically goes away when they move to east Asia. I wonder how it feels going from being a Stacey to being a female incel.
>>
>>34415812
Japanese men don't even fuck their own so I wouldn't be shocked if they wouldn't fuck me. I went to Japan for a month and just hung out with friends and bought cute clothes, I had a good time and that's probably because I don't base my self worth on sex.
>>
>>34414918

>y'all y'all y'all

GOD I CAN FUCKING HEAR IT
>>
>>34415898
Also, I'd like to add that when I was younger I cared a lot about being validated by men but the older I got the less shits I gave
>>
>>34415812
>Many such cases! Sad

I fucking despise this line. I hate it.
>>
>>34415957
that's why you're shitposting and responding to this thread. sure, keep telling yourself that i guess
>>
>>34416100
Because I'm bored. You act like it's not easy for women to just spread their legs and get fucked but what would I gain from that?
>>
>>34415957
>I cared a lot about being validated by men but the older I got the less shits I gave
>I'm a virgin, have never gotten any stds from Tyrone and I spend all my free time spending my money on Lolita fashion and my hobbies
>>
>>34416138
>what would I gain from that?>>
Your racial fetishization complex will be quelled for the moment. You will never be japanese but if you get fucked by men who are asian you might feel a little bit more asian. This of course, isn't true. They see you like a wild animal who they can do crazy sex acts with. Something new and exotic that they will ultimately throw away.
>>
>>34416145
I have a chinese boyfriend but we have a non-sexual relationship because I'm uncomfortable with sex. I only let him kiss me and masturbate in the same bed(fully clothed).

When I was younger I had no interest in having sex with men but I still wanted to be desired because I wanted to be popular, now that I'm older I don't care about that shit.
>>
>>34416175
My bf is Asian but I have no interest in fucking him but he's ok with that. We make our happiness in our own way.
>>
>>34416194
>I only let him kiss me and masturbate in the same bed(fully clothed).
Damn that sounds sad
>>
>>34416299
News flash:
There's more to a relationship than sex!
He knew from the beginning that we wouldn't be having sex.
>>
>>34416222
>My bf is Asian but I have no interest in fucking him but he's ok with that. We make our happiness in our own way.

Fucking kek. KEK.
>>
File: 3319MenRespondingToWomenRace.png (169KB, 317x378px) Image search: [Google]
3319MenRespondingToWomenRace.png
169KB, 317x378px
>>34414213
everyone wants tight asian pussy
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.