[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most mean things people have said to or about you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 437
Thread images: 74

File: 1481952780030.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1481952780030.png
46KB, 619x453px
What are the most mean things people have said to or about you?
>>
File: 3e9.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
698KB, 600x640px
>>34412980
>"shut up anon, no one likes you"
>>
>>34413008
Ouch... context?
>>
>>34412980
Been called a freak or half man- half woman (no I'm not a tranny)

All I can think of. I was mostly just ignored
>>
>youre pointless your mother should throw you out
said by an unemployed wife at a family meeting
love the double standard
>>
'it's a good thing your mother is dead so she doesn't have to deal with you'

t-t-thanks grandma
>>
Coming from a group of stacys:

>"lol he looks like...9 years old"
I was 14 at the time

Also, there was this game that stacys would play in my middle school. I dont remember exactly what is was, but if you lost, you would have to ask some guy out. This was a really mean thing to do, since the stacys would always pick the weirdest or ugliest guys in the class. So if some 9/10 girl came up to you and asked you out, but she was laughing the entire time, you knew for sure that it was just a sick joke. I remember one time I got asked like three times in one day.

I fucking hate myself.
>>
>You're en emotional parasite, I don't care about you anymore

It was true at the time desu so *shrug*
>>
>>34413041
I've been called a fag a couple of times (I'm straight). Maybe it's not that much to whine about, but it has really hurt my self esteem. It makes me extremely self conscious, I feel like less of a man and I'm paranoid that people think I'm gay all the time now.
>>
>>34412980
Dad called me a cancer to my family once
>>
>>34413233
he's right about me btw
>>
File: 1479787256404.gif (497KB, 312x205px) Image search: [Google]
1479787256404.gif
497KB, 312x205px
>>34412980
As a jew i'm an easy target, i've been called a pathetic virgin, a trannie, a greedy money hoarder, a crackhead, a pedo, a weeb, a disgrace for my family and many many more.
>>
>>34412980
I had a lot of gaybashing done to me at my catholic boys only school. It was sports orientated, non academic, and I'm an efemininate guy who likes writing, reading, and other 'girly' stuff. People were calling me fag, queer, pushing me around, groping in the locker rooms etc. It messed up my sexuality too, and made me hate myself even more when I realised I was gay and all those things said were true in a way. It's not a nice feeling when you become the thing you were conditioned to hate
>>
>>34413264
Same here, anon. I'm just a burden.
>>
>>34413277
Apart from "greedy money hoarder", what do those insults have to do with you being a Jew?
>>
>>34413134
I've never been called "gay" or a "fag" in my life (outside the net, obviously), but why should it make me eventually feel bad? I'd just laugh asking "and if, then what".

Only numbskulled fucks and total Chads think it's an insult and surely you're smarter than that.
>>
>>34413392
they don't. i'm just really pale, thin and i have long hair.
>>
>>34412980
A girl broke up with me because she felt I was "boring".

It's not so bad on paper, but it was especially salty because it was true and it was also the reason the last two girls I dated before that broke up with me.
>>
>>34413422
>Only numbskulled fucks and total Chads think it's an insult and surely you're smarter than that.
You're right, but since I'm straight I don't want to be perceived as gay.
>>
>weirdo and freak
by girls in high school, even when I helped them out with stuff

>"face it, you are dumb ass who shouldn't bother going to school anymore"
my 7 grade teacher because I was a slow learner

>"his drawings a not very good for his age"
my parents talking in the kitchen when I was 10
>>
>>34413502
>>"face it, you are dumb ass who shouldn't bother going to school anymore"
>my 7 grade teacher because I was a slow learner
Sounds unreal. You're not just trolling now?
>>
>>34412980
My dad straight up told me he doesn't like me, which made me tear up like a little bitch because I had already slowly been realising that nobody really likes me, they just tolerate me.
>>
>what do you mean? It's just anon
>anon you should just become gay since you can't get any girls
>you're awkward and a loser, get away
>>
girl broke up with me because i wouldn't endorse her cocaine fueled lifestyle
>>
File: 1478128314548.jpg (38KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1478128314548.jpg
38KB, 409x409px
>>34412980
>in gr 5 eating lunch alone like always
>go to throw out my garbage
>some kid yells in my face as im walking past "NOBODY LIKES YOU AND THEY NEVER WILL"
>almost broke down into tears on the spot
>fast forward about 14+ years
>am neet, no friends, too mentally ill to ever survive in normal society
he was right
>>
>>34413491
You need to learn to stop caring about random peep's opinions, anon. It's going to eat you from the inside, slowly. I know it from my own personal experience. Best of luck and don't give up.
>>
>>34413526
Nope, he said it to me after class when everyone was out for break. I tired to tell my parents but they didn't believe.
>>
File: 1483375267760.jpg (454KB, 1424x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1483375267760.jpg
454KB, 1424x1216px
>you can't do anything right, get out of my face
sixth grade teacher
>>
>>34413529
Also
>talking to "friend"
>he's gonna have a fight
>i'll back you my dude
>no fuck off you can't do anything

I dont think ill ever have the confidence to have an organised fight
>>
>>34413562
the first and last girl I ever had a chance to date tried to get me to smoke meth because she (I found out later) liked doing it all the time.
>>
>"make sure you contour her huge jew nose if you do her makeup"
>"i already did this is the best i could do"
>"really? wow that's sad then"
>>
>>34413661
fuck off retarded tranny

dhbdr
>>
>>34413585
I know... it's hard but I'll try not to let it get to me. You're right, they're just idiots who I shouldn't care about. Thanks for the kind words.
>>
Not something people said but still hurts
>I walked around for fucking 7 months at my boarding school acting like I did not notice the looks I got from people, even the teachers were giving me these looks implying that I was sick and needed to be killed
>>
>>34413858
Are you a trannie?
>>
File: 7b0.jpg (157KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
7b0.jpg
157KB, 746x982px
>you're a horrible person, you hate everyone and you show no range of human emotions
Hit me hard, because it's fucking true. Hate it when normies see through my disguise
>>
>Anon, none of us are really your friends. We've just been too nice to outright disown you and ban you from being around us. Why do you think in all 4 years of high school we never once asked you to hang out with us.

It's been 6 years and it still bites to this day
>>
>>34412980
>You're invisible, anon. Your entire live reflects on that.

Thanks mom
>>
>>34413920
No I'm a guy, bud
>>
>>34412980
Someone's mum who self-identified as a witch growing up said that I would be successful, but I would never be happy. Jokes on her, though - I'm not successful.
>>
File: 1485251004817.png (109KB, 685x684px) Image search: [Google]
1485251004817.png
109KB, 685x684px
>high school
>always looked fairly feminine
>am a fag but didn't know this at the time
>so depressed that i could barely speak
>don't think i looked terrible but i didn't look good
>hadn't had a hair cut in a while so it was lengthy
>didn't do that on purpose i just didn't care
>math class has a substitute
>some aging whore who looked like the manager of a Hooters
>for some reason we're standing in line signing in at her desk
>she's making small talk with each person
>looks up at me
>"oh.... wow.. haha"
>i just keep my head down and sign the sheet
>she loudly scoffs and throws her hands up like i'd just insulted her
>>
HS
>jokes about my dead mon
>"ew anon,dont touch me"
>"haha look he's crying,why are you a pussy anon"
>"why do you have that weird accent?"

Mostly of what people told me in HS made me a insecure faggot
>>
File: Feel Team Six.jpg (82KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Feel Team Six.jpg
82KB, 400x320px
>>34413958
I am not memeing when I say that I genuinely believe that you have autism and you did not deserve that kind of cruel treatment anon
>>
>"You're short" (I'm 5'8", a guy that looked 5'10"-5'11" told me that)
>"You're a retard" (my older bro said that to me)
>People that assume I'm gay when I just don't have the balls to approach a girl
>"You won't have to worry about getting a girl pregnant" some 6'4" chad told me that
>"You and (special needs student) should date each other"
>>
File: wojakkkkkk.jpg (114KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
wojakkkkkk.jpg
114KB, 1080x720px
>>34412980

>Never really had anyone say anything to my face.
>It's more what they said behind my back and did later on.
>Fuck I thought people actually liked me until last year

>Ask girl out on a date, get stood up.
>"Friends" want to go ice skating, convince them to add me to their group chat
>get removed
>"Friends" want to go to the cinema, tell me to meet them somewhere
>ditch me before I get there

I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>34414618
Don't worry man, I'm 5 ft 9, and guy who like a few inches taller than me said I was short. They just want to feel tall. People assuming you're gay might be a good thing though, because if you were ugly they'd just think you couldn't get girls because of that. So they must think you have the potential to get girls. At least that's what I tell myself lol
>>
>you really need to talk more
>haha, anon, he looks like a serial killer in that picture
>ewww, does he even look in the mirror before he leaves the house
>>
>>34413422
That was probably before gay acceptance was a thing
>>
I'm a tranny and was raised in an extremely conservative and christian household. When my mom kicked me out she said I was a pervert, a disgusting abomination, I shouldn't be allowed around children, and told me to die of aids.
>>
File: vPAvtn2.jpg (9KB, 250x238px)
vPAvtn2.jpg
9KB, 250x238px
>>34413278
>writing, reading, and other 'girly' stuff
what
>>
I tell myself everyday that I'm an ugly piece of shit who will be alone until 40, then I'll blow my head off when I finally realize that it'll never get better. That's the worst thing a person has told me
>>
>>34414962
but she was right anon
>>
File: 1485285489069.jpg (44KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
1485285489069.jpg
44KB, 640x601px
>I'm not your friend
>We're not friends
>You have no friends
>>
File: 1453153694589.jpg (104KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
1453153694589.jpg
104KB, 720x447px
>>34414492
>you did not deserve that kind of cruel treatment anon
Thanks bruh. I don't think I have autism though, I've just gotten good at pretending to be a normie these past few years so I freaked out when that Stacy called me out on it. Still a KHHV but I can make it most of a day outside talking to betas and chads before my head goes fuzzy and I become really irritable. I get it wrong a lot though, laughing when I'm not supposed to laugh etc. Sorry for blogging but I have nowhere else to talk about this stuff. Therapists creep me out because they know how to emotionally manipulate people and that scares me.
>>
>>34412980
My parents said they didn't love me anymore when I was 3 because I wasn't listening to them or something
>>
A bunch of people on the internet tell me to kill myself
>>
>>34414715
>>34413978
>tfw I was like this in middle school
I'm glad I grew out of it, being lonely is better than having fake friends
>>
>>34415029
It's alright. I struggle with laughing and turn-taking. Conversations just stress me the fuck out. It boggles the mind that normies converse as a matter of course, rather than it taking intense concentration.
>>
>"what are you, some sort of freak?"

I wouldn't say I got sad about this, but after I was told that it did make me look back on my life, and they were probably right. I've either loathed everyone I came in contact to or felt absolutely nothing about them. The funny thing is that I loathed most of the people who were "close" to me, but that certainly extended to plenty of others. And it's been like this for years, even after being put on some god awful medication against my will I still retained such thoughts.
Someone also said that I was a potential serial killer/shooter, which hasn't happened. Yet at least.
>>
>tfw buck teeth
>tfw niggers in middle school called me timmy turner
>>
>>34414962

Well you cant have children anyway so her saying was kind of useless

Also leave my board and kill yourself you useless and disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>34412980

>"why dont you ever talk? its like you're a robot or something..."
>>
> " He just stands there and doesn't talk"
> " I haven't seen you in forever"
live in the same house
> " You're so awkward"
> "You have a big nose/ears"

Those are some of the more common ones i hear
It sucks being alone
>>
>>34415270
Why am I useless and disgusting for wanting to be a girl? Why is that not ok? Why does everyone hate me for being the way I am
>>
>>34415330
Because you're a dude, duh
>>
>>34415349
Males aren't allowed to have feelings?
>>
>>34412980
>nothing bad every happened to me
>turned into a failed normie
oh well
>>
>your face is festering
>your knees look weird from behind when you walk
>you look better when you dont smile
>ew why are your legs blotchy? (they just do that with any slight change in temperature. after that and the knees comment i havent worn shorts since)
>>
>>34415330

Because you're severely ill and does nothing but bringing sadness and anfer to everyone around you

Just please kill yourself my man, no one will ever care.

As a matter of fact, I want every single fag in this thread to kill themselves. You people are not robots, you people are not even people, just leave and stop ruining everything
>>
>>34415397
I am trying my hardest to understand. Why does my simple EXISTENCE cause so much grief to you and others like you (in turn, causing extreme grief and suffering to myself)
>>
>>34415330
I don't hate trannys
I just hate trannys who think they can convert straight males
that pisses me off beyond no belief
It's so contradicting to
love me the way i am
but im going to turn you gay
>>
File: 1485368193434.png (5KB, 226x223px)
1485368193434.png
5KB, 226x223px
When i was in school i had this birthmark on my chin. People made fun of me for it. It wasnt that large, maybe pencil eraser diameter, but it was raised from the skin

When i was 16, i took an exacto knife to my face and cut/ripped it off. Theres a scar now but its pretty much the same tone as the rest of my skin instead of discolored
>>
>>34415397
wew lad a bit of projecting there
>>
>>34415397
kinda weird that you picked the most degenerate mainstream site for your anti-degenerate propaganda
>>
>>34412980
I always thought you were cool, /r9k/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZZ7fKC1uNY
>>
>I wish I had aborted you.
>>
>>34415418

Oh my fucking god YOU ARE NOT NORMAL YOU SICK FUCK YOU ARE A FREAK AND THATS THE WHY PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME NOW? ANIMALS DO NOT LIKE TO BE NEAR SICK ANIMALS
>>
>>34415476

>t. butthurt faggot
>>
>>34412980
My parents were divorced. When I was 8 years old my stepfather said to my mother she should have aborted me, he treated me like shit, luckily I just visited my mother on weekends or vacations. After many years of wishing his death, he died with cancer (a painful death thank god).

Had a shitty childhood for some years, but everything started to get better when I said to my mother I never wanted to see her again as long as she was married to him.
>>
>"Anon is proof that it's better to be lucky than smart!"
-brother

>"Stop being such a stupid crybaby."
-father, often in my childhood

>"I wish I had a different daughter."
-also my father

>"Someone doesn't have to be smart for you to like them. I still like Anon."
-sister, and my mother and cousins laughed. this was 3 days ago...

>"You're not rational or reasonable. You're very sick. You need help."
-stranger

>"Weirdo."
-middle school bitch

>"Haha, look, it's the peanut club!"
-middle school bitch

>"I can't believe you'd say something so stupid."
-elementary school teacher

>"How did you make such a stupid mistake?"
-middle school teacher

>"Watch it, or I'll push you down the stairs."
-high school ass, after I bumped into him

>"You don't have any friends."
-middle school ass, after the teacher told us to group up with our friends

>"Why are you such a freak?" -high school acquaintance

>"Are you here to shoot up the school?"
-high school acquaintance, when I showed up after graduation for an alumni barbecue

>"Well...she was quiet."
-my cross country coach (he said something nice for each of the graduating seniors and just this for me.) when we got mock awards, i won most donuts eaten per season...
>>
>"Tell you'r friends to shut up"
i was standing alone at school.
>"You look like something i want to throw a brick at, watch out after school"
I got kicked in the face and had my tooth chipped. least they didn't throw a brick at me.
>"Why are you even alive? like really, Your a waste of space are pretty worthless".
>"Your really are shit at everything"
This was in art, the only class i enjoyed with more than 5 other people in them.

Highschool was pretty shit for me.
>>
>>34415562

You deserved every single one of these and much worse, I hope you never get a god damn minute of happines in your sad pathetic excuse of like kill yourself
>>
>>34413278
Fuck those people, anon. Writing and reading aren't necessarily effeminate and the fact that people out there think as much is a testament to how stupid they are.
>>
>>34415562
>>"Well...she was quiet."
>i won most donuts eaten per season...
Some of these are especially cruel and I'm sorry people were so shitty to you but these two are just good bantz.
>>
>>34412980
Ah yes, I had to dig in my repressed memories for this one.

>"You're at home on a Friday night? Lol what a fucking loser"
>>
>I'm drunk as fuck but I'm not able to drink enough to put on my beer goggles for you

Not sure if I used correct grammar there but you get what I mean. It was a random stacy with a group of her friends at a gas station on carnival. Even dressed up I'm fugly.
>>
[s4s] always calls me gay and never checks my dubs
>>
>>34415533
>calls me butthurt
>has a mental breakdown just by the presence of a tranny in the thread
who touched you?
>>
>>34413134
FAG
Originally
>>
>>34415512
You're a sad pathetic little man posting hateful baseless vitriol on a board made for the bottle of the barrel, the very dregs of society. You're here telling people that they are sick, that they are freaks, on a board made for sick freaks who don't fit in.
>You're not normal
>You're a freak
>You sick fuck
Ironic that you became the thing you hate the most, in a thread made for sharing feelings about being that guy who was ostracised for things outside of their control. I feel apathetic towards most people in the Internet, but I genuinely hope you kill yourself. If you're baiting, then nice bait.
>>
>>34412980
First mean thing:
>Move outta the way dingleberry
In second grade

Latest mean thing:
>You're not a loner anon, loners CHOOSE to be alone

Most mean thing was after my brother and I had a mutually rough fight, where he even brought out bug spray (which is probably the reason why my eyes are so fucked today). Anyway:
>I hope you never have a wife or you'll beat her

Besides those fights I fucking love and loved my brother, that shit tore right through me, it came out of nowhere and fucked me up proper.
>>
>>34415712

My man if you call that a mental breakdown then you never saw one
>>
File: IMG9522531.jpg (25KB, 380x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG9522531.jpg
25KB, 380x319px
>>34412980

To someone I thought was a close friend during highschool and then used it to dissolve our friendship.

>Why do you hangout with him, he's one of "those kids."
>>
Most people just ignored me

The worst one was probably when some girl told me I was going to live with my parents the rest of my life

She's a single mom now and I had enough money to move out when I was 23
>>
>>34414965
I read a lot of books, used to spend my break time in the school library. Apparently that's girly. English was a class that was dropped by all the cool kids as soon as possible at that school, and since I was good at it and they already hated me it became another thing to bash me for.
>>
>>34415796

Listen mate you can go ahead and say whatever you want but here the facts:

>You will never be happy
>You will never be accepted
>You will never be respected
>You will always have a penis, a full one or a butchered one

Thanks and feel free to kill yourself any time
>>
>>34415868
I'm not that tranny anon, I just saw your post and thought it was one of the most pathetic things I've seen in a long time. Classic example of pot calling the kettle black
>>
>If you tried a little harder you might have had me.
>4 years of rejection
>>
>>34415915

>defends a tranny
>call others pathetic

Wow anon you sure made me think here
>>
>>34412980

I was generally bullied in school by both men and women but what hurt the most was my father. He'd call me a piece of shit daily. I remember that I would play soccer or basketball in a league and my dad would watch my games, and I would be in the car going home proud of myself and happy and then my dad would call me a loser piece of shit.

It was things like that that happened daily that slowly made me stay in my room and play video games all day. I just gave up on life and it made me very insecure.

Imagine being bullied at school and then coming home and getting bullied by your own dad.
>>
File: IMG_1426.jpg (44KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1426.jpg
44KB, 539x960px
>>34415397
That's some really good bait you set out you faggot
>>
>>34415999
Nice rebuttal, fag. I wasn't defending being transsexual, I was laughing at your attempt to shame someone for being a 'freak', 'sick fuck', and saying that nobody likes them. This board was made for the sick fucks who were ostracised by society, and seeing you using words like that is just very funny to me.
>>
>>34416013

Youre just mad because you know im right. Normal human brings either get sad or angry by seeing a faggot
>>
>>34416083

This board was made for robots, not disgusting trannies
>>
File: 1.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>34412980
Me and a friend were talking about things. I can't keep a conversation going even to save my life :
>you suck at talking. Even at life if you think about it
Yes but im trying. Everyone has difficulties and strengths
>yeah all you do is stay on your computer . Sometimes everyone doesn't include you.
Die
>no you die.
But ill come back by the power of kali
>who would bring you back . No one would
Ay man calm down
>hahaaahahahahaha dummies don't tell me to calm down ^_^
(end discussion)
He's been asking me for advice now that he's the loser with no friends. How does it feel , friendo? How does it feel to not be cared for?
>>
>>34416103
And who defines what a robot is? I was under the impression it was someone who was alienated for things outside of their control, like being an ugly male, having mental illnesses, being socially awkward etc. Anyway it's not about who this board was made for, it's the irony in you using words that normies use to try shame another person. I'm gonna guess that you are not alone because your face is a bit wonky and you get nervous around girls, you're alone because you have a shit personality and a nasty heart
>>
File: 1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>34412980
>"no one cares"

I think it's something deep rooted from childhood or something or maybe the fact that there's SOMEBODY that cares what you have to say but this shit always ultra triggers me. Like I instantly want to fight anyone that shuts down what I'm talking about with a
>"no one cares"
>>
>>34416204

You know man you're truly autistic I mean it was so goddamn obvious I was shitposting around because Im bored at work. I mean, the capslock, the bad grammar, the typos, it was all there bro.

But I should know, you faglovers/trannylovers will always have your buttons pushed by things like this. It was fun shiposting with you my man
>>
>retarded i got use to hearing it from friend's mom but hearing it from another person

>he thinks his so smart because he graduated from community college
>i was going to say it was like high school just she beat me to it

>i use to work at a grocery store bagging/ pushing carts
>i saw someone from high school
>anon your friends hot
>his retarded
>the girl said NOT

>some girl i use to drive home from work
>ok i'm a nice guy i'll give her a ride home
>she would talk so much shit about me
>i was thinking she would give me some help
>a girl asked me if i wanted to be a roommate because she needs someone
>i told her let me think about it
>the cockblocker told her that i looked at porn, probably would fap to her having sex
>i was really sad about that a girl asked me to move in with her
>i told my parents
>the next day at work she said like that's ok i found someone
>>
>>34416338
I was going to be snarky but I hate that shit too, it's like saying you're nothing. It is so much worse to be nothing than it is to be a myriad of different negative dispositions.
>>
>>34413036
not him but I'm guessing the context was
>being around people
>>
>>34416341
Wow, you shure showed me!!1!
All my points still stand though, and I'm betting it's a 50/50 chance that you meant the things you said before and you're just pussying out. Nice to see you don't actually have any arguments, your just a 2 random shitposter Xd and I was trolled hard. Guess I better go kill myself now
>>
>>34416661

Why the hell would I pussy out? What is in stake here? My reputation as a glorified anonymous poster?

Holy shit think before you say stuff like that
>>
To my face
>waste of space
>piece of shitx1000
>what's wrong with you?
Overheard
>he's kinda cute, it's a shame about his personality
>what a weirdo
>what a loser
>>
>>34414492
not him but im 22 and recently diagnosed with autism.

I was treated so horrible for how I thought and acted. I grew up in a town of 5000. Small town where everything sticks throughout your whole life. Not one single person liked or respected me in school. Classmates always made fun of me, picked on me when they need a human punching bag, excluded me from games/jokes/everything.
People used to easily find what makes me upset/angry and exploit my autistic behaviors to fully hurt me.
Teachers would even treat me like I was worthless, except in private. In private teachers would tell me im one of the smartest kids they've met but I wont "make it in life" if I don't change who I am.

Now im a loner who is now paranoid about every single person I meet. I always think people think im a loser and are laughing at me behind my backs. I assume coworkers think im a loser and hate me.
I have a photographic memory, can detect patterns/solve puzzles easily, and can be very creative.
I cannot, for the life of me, blend in with normies.

I grew up and became attractive. Girls even approach me and flirt. I got over 700 attractive matches on tinder.
Once I start talking and they get to know me, Im as ugly as can be.

I'm so close to being a normie yet so far.
>>
>>34412980
Nothing.

Cant blame em tho.
>>
Happened 2 years ago. idk why but this one hit me.

>Senior in HS
>Be me listening to music with headphones in class, woking
>Some dumbass teacher gets onto the topic that i'm pretty quiet in class
>Outside of this class i was happy socially (never did things outside of school but i had friends in school)
>Stacy a grade below me says "you seem like one of those quiet library kids"
>Some bitch who's also a senior then says "Wait, do you actually listen to music?"

what does she expect me to be listening to.
>>
A hot girl and two Chads walked up to me once in public. The girl looked at me ironically and said "Wanna go out, baby?" and they all laughed at me and walked away

I'm that fucking ugly that I'm a joke among Chads and Stacies in public
>>
>>34412980
my mother once compared me to chris chan
>>
>>34417727
God, just once when I hear you guys talk about this shit happening, I'd like to read "Then I spat in their face"
>>
My mommy called me a manchild
>>
>>34417779
Kinda cool that your mother knows about Chris Chan.
>>
>moves to new school in grade 11
>every stacey saying "aw that grade eighter is lost"
didnt really feel mean but just felt humiliating
>>
File: 1429607915045.jpg (24KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1429607915045.jpg
24KB, 600x300px
>>34415699
I'll check your dubs
>>
>>34417908
Pfft, I would have loved for that to happen to me. I want to feel like a little boy again.
>>
File: depression.jpg (9KB, 256x197px)
depression.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>>34412980
>What? You consider me a friend?
Doesn't sound that bad but it is a phrase that has stayed with me since 5th grade
I am now never comfortable calling anybody a friend since I believe they do not wish to be friends with me
>>
>>34413121
>asking people out as a joke
Fucking this. What possesses people to do something like that?!
>>
>>34417908
Reminds me of a similar story, but more longform.
>Move to a new school in grade 10
>Start sitting with this group of people in my grade because I know 2 or 3 of them from class
>This one big guy that isn't in any of my classes more or less in a nicer way tells me to fuck off
>"Just find a group of people and sit down with them"
>I'm confused and ask, "Isn't that what I'm doing right now?"
>The exchange dies down and he leaves it alone for a few days
>One day he finds out from other people that I'm in some of their classes
>Turns out he thought I was in grade 8 and wanted me to sit with people my own age
>"Sorry dude"
>Th-that's ok....
>The guy still talks condescendingly and slow to me like I'm a retard anyway for some reason
>>
>>34412980
>you're a weakling and everyone's bitch
>>
>>34418003
because it's fuinny
>>
>>34413277
HAHAHAHaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

good
>>
my ex-gf's friend who i thought was hot:
"you seem like youre too cool for everyone but when i got to know you youre really weird"
I was at some christian band thingy and we supposed to be giving heartfelt complements to each other. She said that in front of everyone. It kind of helps to talk about it because the more i think about it, the more i feel it applies to me.
>>
File: qong li quon ji.png (393KB, 426x434px) Image search: [Google]
qong li quon ji.png
393KB, 426x434px
>Middle school
>Sitting alone at a table eating lunch
>Black girl comes up to me
>Can see the group of girls she came from looking over
>She asks me if I want to go out with her
>Ask her if this was a joke and if someone put her up to this
>She bursts out laughing and runs back to her friends who are also laughing
>Get up and go to the library
>>
>>34418105
Maybe I'm missing something, but that doesn't seem mean at all. She sounds autistic
>>
>>34412980
>"I hate that you don't go outside, I hate how you don't have any friends, I just hate how you are"
-Older brother
>>
>>34412980
>Chad: "I would kill myself if I were that short."
>Stacey: "Haha Chad! I can't even consider that a man!"

This happened 3 years ago and it still bothers me.
>>
File: ztlgaah.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
ztlgaah.png
139KB, 917x871px
>The one teacher who unironically asked you if you were retarded

I still haven't recovered
>>
File: sadfrodo.jpg (9KB, 349x250px)
sadfrodo.jpg
9KB, 349x250px
>>34413978
>tfw I thought I was some bigshot in my group of friends
>made them laugh
>read this and it straight up hit me that this never happened and I thought none of us felt like hanging out and that was all it was
>>
"Can't you do anything?" - father when I left my tie in my backpack

Additionally, for the 1st grade I had to do a weather project and I had a little presentation for it. My mom and dad watched me practice the presentation and when I finished my mom clapped. I asked my dad why he didn't clap and he said because I did an awful job and that my presentation was terrible.
>>
>>34415562
>most donuts eaten
Wow. What the fuck, that coach should be fired. What an asshole
>>
>>34418168
I don't think it was even meant to be mean, its just something I think about from my teenage years and have been dwelling on a bit the past few weeks.
>>
does anyone else hate the whole online friends thing? i had one for like 3 years but no kidding he was the person ive talked to the most of anyone ive ever met but he never showed his face and the only things i knew about him was his name and his state and a vauge description of how he looked. anytime id ask what he looked like hed brush it off and one time he was like "okay man" and got some picture of me i had sent him like a year and half ago and drew dicks on it trying to be funny and i talked to him for about 1 more month then just left. it just made me mad that i dont have anyone irl to talk to really and the one person i do talk to alot i couldnt even spot in a picture

basically >yeah man i consider you one of my bestfriends ever
>still stays super secretive and paranoid about himself
>>
>>34415512
>projecting this badly
>>
Happened in the second month of elementary school.
>"Stop trying to talk to us. We don't like you. Why do you always follow us around and try to talk to us?"
If there's any one moment that made me the way I am today, it's that. After this, I just stopped talking to people.
>>
Too many things and I hate every single one of these worthless subhumans and wish them nothing but suffering.
I hope they try to kill themselves, fail and become more miserable than before.
Fucking cunts. I hate all of you.
You know that quote that it's not enough to win, but also to see others fail? That's what I want.
>>
>7 years old
>family is running late to some social event
>mom usually brushes my hair but i see she's busy so i attempt to do it myself (for the first time in my life. i was very coddled)
>i run up to her and say i did it
>she glares at me
>"why do you always do things wrong on purpose to upset me?"
>drags me to the bathroom and roughly redoes my ponytail
>>
File: 1469768517806.png (254KB, 472x410px) Image search: [Google]
1469768517806.png
254KB, 472x410px
My dad called me a worthless faggot most of my childhood.
>>
>>34417864
only because I told her about him, she's an ultra-normie and I wanted to see what her reaction would be. She just gave me a look and said that "this is stuff you do too"
that stung for a while
>>
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (98KB, 837x892px) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
98KB, 837x892px
>>34417967
I'll be your friend anon
Oregino
>>
>>34418309
Kek, same with me. It was my first day of high school, and I didn't know anyone since we had moved. Sorta made friends with one guy during orientation, and at the first break went to hang out with him. I was nervous but kept repeating the prep talk my parents gave me about how people naturally like me. What a load of bs. As soon as I got there some other guy with him asked 'Who invited you?', and I just replied 'No one'. He had the weasel/rodent face and his name was Conrad. He then told me to fuck off and I went and cried alone in the bathrooms. Should've gone to the same high school as my friends, I'd at least be a cyborg then
>>
>>34413134
Obsessing about other's opinions is gay as fuck anon
>>
>>34415612
Wow easy there with those edges, you could end up cutting your fingers
>>
In short,
>anon, you don't deserve love and you will never be able to change
>>
>>34418835
But why not use the Invasion Method???? Hi guys Chris from PrankInvasion here. You know back in high school I used to eat lunch in the bathroom. I couldn't talk to guys, and I couldn't talk to girls. Now, I pay girls off Craigslist to kiss me and I put it on YouTube. Only 29.99 a month. If you think that's a worthy investment, I'll see you on the other side.
>>
File: 1feel4.png (236KB, 386x399px) Image search: [Google]
1feel4.png
236KB, 386x399px
>anon your 23 and have the back of a 60 year old man according to these X-rays
>you're too young to have all this arthritis
>this was 3 years ago
>>
>>34418752
You know I wish I was as edgy as some of these guys. Imagine what you could do, you could even tear open the fabric of reality if you tried hard enough.

A quick "hitler did nothing wrong, faggots need to hang", and I could step right through a portal ripped open by my edge and grab a packet of tendies from the supermarket.

And if Chad tried to talk down to me, well, a quiet "you actually need to die, not even memeing" would leave him bleeding put on the floor

God I wish I was edgy
>>
>>34419161
being edgy is cool and fun until you get the crippling self-hatred and regret xddd
>>
>Nobody would care if you killed yourself. Nobody cared that your brother did it, and nobody would care if you did. No-one from work would care, no-one you know would care. Nobody would care.

My dad two nights ago after my brother killed himself last month. Then today I hear him complaining to my mom,

>Anon hates me.. It's obvious! :(

Aw gee wiz I wonder why I would suddenly dislike you, it's such a mystery.
>>
>>34419239
u know what u gotta do right
>>
>>34419329
get his brothers corpse and scare the shit out of his dad? Thats exactly what I was thinking!
>>
File: 1478738870518.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1478738870518.png
37KB, 658x662px
>Meet father when 17 years old when parents get back together
>3 years later he's taking me to an interview at 7am another job after getting fired
>Literally told I'm going to start after the weekend
>Yawn in the car
>Why are you yawning?
>It's early, I'm tired
>You're tired? How the fuck are you tired? You don't do anything, you've been unemployed for a year now; you have no girlfriend, you have no friends, you got a general AA degree because you have no ambition and have no idea what you want to do with your life. You always look like shit, and you're never doing anything to change you life around. Everyone looks at you and is nice to your face, but behind your back they all call you worthless, and a fucking freak and a weirdo, everyone. Because you are, as my son, I can even say that you're a loser, the only reason anyone is nice to you is because they pity you.

There's a lot more to it, he basically ranted about how I was a disappointment for 40 minutes.
>>
>>34414962
>tranny
fuck off and die. You get prased and virtue signaled by normies and get all sorts of love from the government, eat shit. Just because you want to be a girl doesn't mean your'e a robot, you just obsess over a really retarded non issue. Instead of focusing on destroying your nature you should've dealt with it and gotten rid of your illness. But raelly, please kill yourself. Your kind is what is making our society more degenerate by the hour
>>
I dont understand why people just take insults. I understand that insults arent nice and all, but you can fire right back you know. Just pick something theyre sensitive about and rail them about it
>>
>>34419161
but "hitler did nothing worng and faggots need to hang" isn't edgy anon
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>34419370
A-anon come here. That's terrible.
>>
>>34419370
>There's a lot more to it
What else did he say?
>>
>is anybody really listening to him?
>i don't think you're on the guest list!
>you're more of an observer, aren't you?
the passive aggressive indirect shit is far worse than straight insults
>>
>>34415512
so much vitriol
was there legitimately something in your past that made you hate trannies to this extent?
>>
it all just kind of runs together in my mind now
>>
>>34419370

Projection 101
>>
>>34412980
"Why would he bother taking such good care of his hair if he doesn't take care of his body"

Random stacy person in a crowd talking about me behind my back.
>>
>>34420752
She does bring up a good point anon
>>
>>34420779
It was devestating at the time beacuse i was bulimic and have severe body dysmorphia. I was like 20 pounds overweight then.
>>
It hurts the most when they don't say anything
>>
>>34420752
Tell me how to take good care of my hair anon
>>
>>34412980
>"Who asked you freak?!"
>"you'll die alone"
>"Look at the fucking freak cry!"
>"you're a terrible son and ruined my life"
>"Shithead kill yoursel"

All these things was from my mum who I lived with for 18 years.I haven't even gotten into the bullying i had at school.
>>
It's not always what they say but how they say it
>"What the fuck is wrong with you?"
He genuinely seemed confused at what was so deeply wrong with me which made me so weird, I still don't know exactly what it is...
>>
I just realized no one has ever said anything mean to me yet I have incredibly low self esteem. What the fuck?
>>
>>34420830
Depends on length
For long hair
Go to a decent hair stylist. Give them a picture on what you want it to look like
Shampoo twice a week. Condition every day.
Brush regularly
>>
File: 1483142557127.jpg (21KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1483142557127.jpg
21KB, 403x403px
>been stood up on at least 8 dates since last year
>been told to my face that my life sucks
>told i am bad at my job and should quit but cant because i am a drop kick
>people get sad when i tell them about my shitty lonely life
>>
>>34419370
No joke if my dad told me that my first thought is to immediately go on a killing spree.
>>
been called gay/fag/pussy constantly by some guy from like gr 6-9 because i only had like 3 friends at the time and I hung out with only 1 of them all the time. The guy was so fucked up that he straight up told me to kill myself a couple of times. Eventually other people found it amusing and joined in so I moved schools in gr.10. Now I have a bunch of friends even meathead friends so nobody fucks with me, but i'm still pretty fucked up because of the bullying. I'm 6'1 and pretty built so I had thoughts about beating the living shit out of him now that i'm a lot older but it wouldn't be worth the criminal record and it would be too petty. Still can't get a gf though.
>>
>>34412980
>"Die in a hole faggot"
>"KYS you autistic shit"
>"Fucking autist"
>"What are you? A freak?"
>>
>>34420892
ur an ugly faggot and u smell like onions
>>
>>34412980
last night was a mistake
>>
>>34420906
Regularly as in once a day? Or more often
>>
>>34420929
Oh man. Literally all my childhood bullies called me gay. It made me so fucking mad

J-jokes on them. I'm only engaged to a man ironically.
>>
>>34412980

>I stopped loving you a long time ago

It hit me hard.
>>
>>34413637
fuck that fight him for saying that then watch him get jumped, ungrateful fuck
>>
>>34420962
I brush mine after i get out of the shower and dry it. Then i dry it with a towel again and use my hands to shape it how i want.

I don't use product in my hair beacuse 1 i don't know how and 2 my hair is naturally pretty good
>>
File: 1484714079513.jpg (6KB, 200x177px)
1484714079513.jpg
6KB, 200x177px
>>34412980
Dad said I wasn't worth five cents.

All I did was forget to add extra water to his coffee.
>>
>>34415461
bet that hurt. those things are usually packed with nerves.
>>
>>34419370
Shakespeare himself could not have written a more complete destruction of a man.

I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>34419370
Please tell me that after all that you said something like "Well, I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree"
Fuck that asshole, he raised you, he is at least partially to blame for your failures.
>>
>>34418309
Oh i got told that too.
Good times. I hung out with the freaks after that.
>>
I honestly feel bad for the people that are still affected by insults. I worked out when I was 18 not to give a flying fuck about what people I see as assholes say to me I basically play their game and get then to act like children for my amusement year 12 was my favourite year at school because of this. Seriously the only things that matter are from the people you care about.
>>
what's hurt me most is the fact that my parents still think I'll amount to anything

been working for a few months to buy a car and go away, going to drive until I'm out of money then end it
>>
>>34415241
dont let a couple bad people ruin a whole group. Dont let a few niggers turn you total racist
>>
>>34421138
>Seriously the only things that matter are from the people you care about.

>tfw the worst things that people have ever said to me all came from the people who are supposed to unconditionally love me
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 597x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 597x960px
"You're a selfish asshole that doesn't appreciate anything anyone does for you. We all go out of our way for you and all you do is have a shitty attitude"
>>
File: 424242424242.jpg (189KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
424242424242.jpg
189KB, 1000x666px
>World Cup
>decided to get a haircut of English flag at the back of head
>went horrible; looked like a furry window
>got ridiculed in school
>someone ran up behind me and punched me in the back of the head
>went flying to the ground
>got knocked out
>woke up in health office
.sent home with injuries and the student got put in a secluded area
>next day wearing a hat
>people were laughing at me
>someone came up to me and told me that when i was knocked out the guy got a crowd to chant and laugh at me
>everyone called me "window pain" for 2 months
>>
I can't even remember insults and bullying I have gotten over the years. Because I I don't care and don't hold it.
>>
>>34418003
Female group mentality and lack of empathy compounded by young age
>>
File: 1450496733390.gif (1020KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1450496733390.gif
1020KB, 500x373px
>>34412980
>3rd grade
>One of my many childhood bullies was bullying me on the bus
>Holding my book out of reach while pushing me back
>Start Crying
>Bite his hand out of rage
>Later, he and I are both are in the principal's office
>I'm silent while he's bawling his eyes out
>"WAHHH I JUST WANTED TO BE HIS FRIEND"
>Know he's lying, he's done it before.
>I'm the one that gets the more severe punishment
>Already branded a freak since 2nd grade, this only makes things worse
>Fast forward to 8th grade
>Dumping my tray out in the garbage after lunch
>Group of 3 popular kids walk past me
>One of them is a girl that went to my school back in 3rd grade
>Notices me
>"Hey you're that one kid that bit someone!"
>"Are you gonna bite me?"
>Laugh at me as they walk away.
>Try my hardest to hold back my tears for the rest of the day

I was bullied from second grade to the end of high-school. The same students attended the same schools around where I live, so my reputation followed me wherever I went.

From my mom
>In sophomore year of high school
>Started getting depressed in 8th grade, has gotten to the point where I started looking for help
>School has a counselor/therapist
>Need a note signed by a parent to start sessions
>Fuck
>Parents recently divorced
>Mom taking out all of her anger on me
>Still mad at dad for cheating on my mom, also know he'll tell her if I ask him
>Work up the courage to ask mom to sign the form
>Mom starts yelling at me, insulting me
>Finally signs the form, gives it back to me
>"Thank you mom."
>"Great, now I have to deal with this too! Goddammit anon!"
>Storms off

Where is God?
>>
>>34421181
I taken shit from my dad, but it doesn't even affect me, I guess its because I'm so numb now.
>>
>>34421221
>have to get permission from parents to see counselor
What the fuck? What if the kid's being beaten?
>>
File: 1484866483317.gif (2MB, 371x371px) Image search: [Google]
1484866483317.gif
2MB, 371x371px
>it feels like you cant love anyone
my dad right before I moved out of his house
>your problems are never truly going to go away and I think you are aware of that
my psychologist
>your never going to have a healthy relationship if you keep attacking people
some girl who led me on for 4 months, constantly lied to me and made fun of me over social media
>>
>>34421262
I have no idea anon.

origami
>>
File: sloth time.jpg (10KB, 300x168px)
sloth time.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
"You look like a sloth"
some bitch in my highschool science class.
It made me laugh my ass off and it creeped her out
It also made me feel bad because it was true at the time.
>>
>>34421301
That's one fucked up school
>>
>>34413978
Why is that cruel, no levels of autism are socially retarded enough for you to not realize on your own they are not really your friends if they haven't asked you to hang out for 4 fucking years, what's fucking wrong with you anon
>>
>>34413392
Jews are easy targets because they're often
>naturally twiggish
>short
>unattractive
>>
>>34421330
Idk, I met with the therapist before to get the sheet, and I told her that it was an internal problem, I'm sure if I said that my parents were physically abusing me they would've done something different.

The school was actually nice and modern, it was my time there that was hell.
>>
>>34413978
Fuck, me and a group of mates did that to someone, but we got lucky because he left our school.
>>
File: 1479225880881.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1479225880881.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
I struggled with math in elementary school and was part of a small group of kids who were tutored every day. One day my results came in for a test and they were well below average. My teacher told me up front that I'm just bad at math and ignored me the rest of the year while focusing on the other kids

To this day I still get anxiety doing long division.
>>
>>34421382
Ah, okay. That's at least good to hear.

When I was in high school I probably should have seen the counsellor.
>>
I was basically a living joke in my high school, it was a high end place so the students we too much of pussies to ever get physical with me and the school was actually supportive if the shit it passed a certain point. Basically I was treated like a freak abd retarded where students would flinch if I got close the them and they would annony me by throwing stuff at me or insulting me to try and get me to lose my shit. I basically learnt how to get my own amusement out of it making year 12 great as I was able to fuck with people for entertainment for every class.
>>
>>34415461
That's so hardcore, senpai. I'm sorry to hear that people used to make fun of you though.
>>
>God dammit Anon, you never talk but when you do only says some stupid shit
>>
people not seeing me, ignoring me, admitting how invisible and quiet i am has been a constant theme all my life. so despite the more cruel insults others have occasionally given me, the casual acts of being worthless to everyone all my life is the meanest treatment shitty adults and normies have given.
>>
>>34421050
you should make him swallow some nickels
>>
File: 23109.jpg (44KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
23109.jpg
44KB, 396x385px
>be in highschool
>teacher goes "why can't you all be quiet like anon."

tfw im not even that quiet. i have no trouble saying what i want to say, plus i always participate in my classes, and certainly in this specific teacher's class. its just that im quiet for not being an obnoxious cunt who interrupts class and want to get good grades. i swear to god fucking normies what did they mean by this, you cant win with them.
>>
File: 1477497156007.jpg (73KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1477497156007.jpg
73KB, 592x492px
>you're so ugly, it hurts to look at you dude. fuck!!!
>>
>Don't listen to him he's retarded.

That was the only time I've ever punched someone.

The principal actually went easy on me because I was honest and was being bullied, she ended up either getting expelled or homeschooled because she told everyone she beat me up.
>>
>you're going to die pathetic and alone
-mom
>>
>>34412980
"just looking at him makes me depressed". not necessarily mean, but still feelsbad
>>
>>34415796
>the bottle of the barrel
>>
>>34415562
>IM A GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL
fuck off roastie
>>
File: IMG_20151110_114853.jpg (31KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151110_114853.jpg
31KB, 599x337px
>>34412980
>you're the worst thing that has ever happened in my life

thanks, mom.
>>
File: goat hornless.jpg (1MB, 2181x2905px) Image search: [Google]
goat hornless.jpg
1MB, 2181x2905px
>youre a nigger

it was original
>>
File: c3c.png (179KB, 680x579px) Image search: [Google]
c3c.png
179KB, 680x579px
>>34419370
jesus christ he snaps at you for yawning? your dad was just projecting how much of failure he is aswell and using you as an emotional punching bag. forget him anon, just do what you like doing and be happy. there is nothing to gain from wallowing in pain induced by the pain of others
>>
>>34412980

i've been called ugly on the street twice, which is quite an achievement since i rarely ever leave my room.
>>
>>34417497
I wonder if there's a course/ class/ therapy you could take. The world is too unkind to autists. You shouldn't be expected to change, but you might be able to learn some coping strategies.
>>
>>34412980

>"Your mom was a whore, you're probably not even mine"
My father
>"You're lucky we put up with you because no one else wants you"
My mom's friend
>"You probably let him fuck you"
My mom
>"I don't want you"
My mom
>"You always fuck everthing up"
Nearly everyone I've ever met
>>
One day my dad came into my room and sat down on my sofa/couch.
>S-son, I don't know what to do with you anymore.........
After he said that, he just sat there with a blank look on his face. 10 minutes went by without a single word, then he walked out. I swear to God I cried all fucking day laying in my bed. Can't blame him, was 21 years and was shut in my room, never had a job or a girlfriend. After that day, I decide to get my shit together and started working out and going to school, I guess I use that as motivation so that I don't fail. I just hope I can my him proud and call me his son again....
>>
>>34413097
what you should say is

>FUCK YOU OLD BITCH
>>
>>34421139
Which direction? How will you end it mate?
>>
>>34421745

This is my current school life. Someone recently told my younger sister they felt bad for me because I never talked and that was their only motivation for being kind to me. People simply disregard me unless they need their work done or want something. I have only two friends and I'm in love with one of them but she'll never return my feelings. My friends only reason for talking to me was to find out whether I was male or female and they pitied me.
>>
File: hep.jpg (3KB, 225x225px)
hep.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
"Can you like, leave?" the 7th grade girl uttered clear, gleefully and with disdain in front of all of the kids at the lunch table. I was sitting, like I always had, with my friends I have had since pre-k. But the table was full and I didn't talk much. My friends didn't say anything. I think around this time was the beginning of the end for me.
>>
>>34422548
ive also heard this before. hits right in the feels. also had a time where i heard 2 stacy's talk behind my back and say: "have you seen his eyes? he looks so defeated." that one also hit me quite hard because i know its true
>>
>>34422853
>Your mom was a whore, you're probably not even mine.

did he say this out of rage or did your mum actually mess around with men?
>>
>11 years old
>casually walking to a friend's place
>walk by a bus stop
>some kid standing at the bus stop alone
>Hey, you!
>I turn around
>You're really fucking ugly, you know that, right?
>say nothing, keep walking

If he was in a group I'd understand because then it would be a show-off thing, but he was a lone. He literally interrupted me just to insult me for his own pleasure.
>>
>"you're a loser anon. you spent all of highschool with no friends and dropped out of college. Why can't you be more like your brother who actually has done something with his life?"

thanks dad
>>
>>34422980
damn I'm sorry anon. my psychiatrist also tells me my eyes look tired and dead, that's how she knows I'm lying when I say I'm doing better
>>
>>34423025

Neither. He just kind of said it matter-a-factly then proceeded to bully and belittle me.
>>
>>34422964
why didnt u talk?
>>
>"are you special or something?"

I probably wouldn't have cared so much if it wasn't in front of the class.
>>
>>34412980

She said "I love you" and didn't mean it.
>>
>>34413097

jesus anon wtf
>>
Anyone become really numb towards any sort of criticism or insult from being insulted most of their life and just turn their brain off when ever someone insults you.
>>
>>34423030
speaking from experience, truly antisocial little kids loiter and terrorize whether they are with their crew or not (usually at some place like a bus stop)
>>
>>34413570
that attitude has kept you where you are, the kid was a dumb bully and your situation was shit. you should have escaped it, you still can
>>
>>34413562

you're better off
>>
File: 1483519426615.jpg (185KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483519426615.jpg
185KB, 900x900px
i've been told a lot of things but the worst is when people call me weird

we all have our faults and i don't call you out for yours, i am nothing but NICE to everyone
>>
>>34418411
>People share their experiences of people calling them worthless/ugly/effeminate/unliked to their face.

>my mom scolded me once when I was 7

Stacies were a mistake
>>
>>34412980
>be me long time ago
>17 years old
>older brother dies, murdered
>miss school for a bit
>lose 20lb, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep
>eventually go back
>many assignments to write
>normie girl comes up to be
>"finish your midterm, the rest of us can't see our marks until you're done"
>very superior tone, very demanding, very bitchy
>her friends all with her
>I just turn back to my work and ignore her because I can't be bothered, it feels trivial
>as she walks away hear her say "...loser" among her friends
>little bits of class conversation I hear while doing my work are about me and what a pain in the ass I am

fucking pedants

This is more contextual than anything. People have said things about me that are more direct and insulting but this really hit home.
>>
>Several people have told me no one likes me
>Been told its like I'm not real and I don't have a soul
>Overheard several people say I'm scary
>Said to be in contact with aliens
>Rothschild's bow to me
>>
>>34415461
brutal as fuck
>>
>>34418411
this >>34423476

what a rough life you must have had
>>
>You're miserable for nothing, I don't know why you'd want to live.
>>
do you guys remember that brighten app where people would say things about you anonymously but all your friends will see it. Well everyone only said good things about me
>>
>sitting in the bus going home
>this older high school guy walks past me and says "my brother, why are you so ugly?"
>whole bus cracks up
>>
>>34412980
Back in school, teachers implied that I'm a weirdo and probably insane. Ironically, I ended up spending several months in psy ward. It didn't hurt much then and now I'm pretty much emotionally numb, so I don't care.
>>
that hopeless feeling when "trying your best isn't good enough"

i can't DO ANYTHING ELSE
>>
95% of anything anyone has ever said to me has been mean. I could give examples, but they'd be endless. The bullying started when I was in kindergarten, and it still hasn't stopped, even though I'm out of school now. Humans disgust me. They're a foul, parasitic species.
>>
>I wish you'd just die already
Thanks mommy
>>
>>34423274
shut the fuck up overly dramatic teenage boy. you'll get over it. we've all had it when we were 16.
>>
>>34413570
>>some kid yells in my face as im walking past "NOBODY LIKES YOU AND THEY NEVER WILL"

Why does anyone consider this an insult?

I know people instinctually want to get along with others, want to be liked by others, fear being ostracized.

But one person speaking for everybody is bullshit.
>>
>>34414962
Anon you'll find people to love you. Dont listen to the piece of shits in this board nor your retarded mother
>>
>>34415313
>>"why dont you ever talk? its like you're a robot or something..."

ooh, called it.

people hate being labeled and put on a shelf.
>>
>>34415330

Are you a female in a male's body, or do you want to be a girl?

See, this is why I think trannies are mentally ill. So you want to be a girl. Okay. What if I want to be a billionaire? You can't always get what you want.

The way you are is that you have a penis, testicles, you are a male.

Wishes are not reality.
>>
>>34423569
plz stop bogs are a forced meme
>>
>>34415461

Chicks dig starts for short-term mating/hookups.

Hey that's one idea for KHHV robots. Shave your head bald, get yourself a bunch of scars.
>>
>>34415699
he won't check your dubs
though i can tell you they do not belong here
especially not dub nines
>>
>Middle school
>Be some kind of idiot
>Having trouble with some writing shit
>Ask teacher for help
>Tells me to come after school
>She never shows up
>Do it on my own
>Hand it in next day
>"What is this garbage"
>She throws it in the trash and tells me to redo it

Not sure why this stuck with me all these years
>>
>>34415461
>>34424316
dig scars*
>>
>>34415562
>>"Haha, look, it's the peanut club!"

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>34412980

Well, nobody has necessarily said anything mean about me, but people have used my shitty life circumstances as a way to win pity points from other people.

For example

>get invited to hang out with group of "friends"
>stacy of the group brings her boy toy of the week along with her
>her and boy toy get really drunk, then she starts telling this sob story about MY LIFE about how I've had it really hard lately and how she was such a good friend for inviting me along
>boy toy buys into it "Wow stacy you're such a good friend, you're so caring!"
>they end up fucking later that night
>bite my tongue and let it slide since she's drunk and causing a scene would only make me look like the bad guy

I stopped going whenever they invited me after that though. Regardless of how lonely or pathetic I am, I will never be someone else's doormat.

It made me realize that my friends only keep in touch with me out of pity, because it makes them feel superior and holier-than-thou.

Fuck all of them. Being alone is better.
>>
Some older black kid, assigned roommate at basketball camp, kept calling me "cadaver" and snickering at me. I was 12 and completely blue-pilled, so the racism didn't register, but I was also a skinny, timid self-conscious pale skinned kid so scared of social interaction this was my first time sleeping out of the house. That older boy terrified me by his sole presence, he didn't need to add insult to injury.

Strangely enough, while I was the target of many racially motivated attacks from arabs, blacks and jews, it hasn't scarred me. I was too socially oblivious to figure the common thread until years after the fact, and now I'm racist and happy.
>>
Girl I'm good friends with, kinda have a thing for her but realize she's not interested so never make a move. It's fine I understand.

End up at party, We end up talking like usual. Private side board talk on Street
>Me:hey what's up?
>Her:....Why did you come here?
>Me: I dunno I like seeing everyone, it's been a while since ive been here
>Her: can you leave and not come back?

....what
>>
File: 1485159557221.png (435KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
1485159557221.png
435KB, 680x762px
>>34412980
Alright, you wanna bring the feels back young goy.

>parents decide to change my school
>be a newfag in this highschool
>clever dude always get A and shit, without working too hard
>people get jealous
>Spread rumors that i am opening my ass for professors and sucking their dicks
>rumor spreads faster than light
>bullied and mocked everywhere, every goddamn fkin time
>depressed, made a suicide attempt
>started heavily smoking to cope with that and cut my flesh many time

FK U ANON FOR BRINGING THESE FEELS
FK UJCIE CIFLFND9SJFN. FKIN SCUM DJJFIFJOEKGILS FK U
>>
>>34424444
Look on the bright side anon, at least you have quads
>>
>>34415579
>Highschool was pretty shit for me.

They should ban public school.

Public school is the #1 cause of school shooters.
>>
>>34412980
If I said certain true things about you, you'd kill yourself
>>
>>34416006
>It was things like that that happened daily that slowly made me stay in my room and play video games all day. I just gave up on life and it made me very insecure.
>Imagine being bullied at school and then coming home and getting bullied by your own dad.

Sorry anon.

I would say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but that's bullshit.
>>
When I was in 4th grade people used to say I would be a future serial killer.
I still don't know what about me made them say that because I wasn't even that weird yet.
>>
stepdad said "nobody is going to believe you because you look so retarded" in finnish after I told him im gonna tell someone about how he beat me up on christmas eve :D

mom has also told me that im a disgusting fucking psycho, tearing this family apart and ruining everything
>>
>>34424547

oh and the one thing that pisses me of the most is when I get called a future school shooter or a creepy psycho bitch for being interested in true crime
>>
>>34418003

Females have a natural capacity for cruelty that far outpaces men.

If a female isn't at the top of the social pecking order, she may be on the bottom. It's all about being on top of the totem pole with them. If they can make anyone look "less than", below them on the totem pole, they will feel better about themselves.

It's all about levels with females. Who's on top, who's on bottom. Who's dominant, who's submissive. Who's the doormat, who is the foot on the doormat. Who is the bully, who is the victim.
>>
>>34413422
You sound like a faggo tbqh
>>
>>34424079

I'm not a teenager. I'm probably older than you.

And it's not the words so much as who said it. Who betrayed me. Who two-timed me.

Some things people don't get over. Some things stick with you.
>>
>>34419239
At least you're not your dad
>>
>>34418105

at least weird isn't boring
>>
>>34412980
>mom: Why havent you killed yourself yet, anon?
>>
>>34412980
My dad saying that an argument he and my mum were having was my fault
>>
>>34424079
>we've all had it when we were 16.
I'm 23 and haven't experienced anything yet.
>>
>>34419179

You were never edgy kid
>>
>>34412980
a meme
origin
>>
>>34419370

>all these people giving excuses and being butthurt

Fuck all of you. Heres what anon should have said:

>youre right dad, im sorry, I wanna change but I cant, please help me

No wonder you people dont grow and stay here until you die. Everytime you get some criticism you hide under "projection"
>>
>>34425065
I'm 23 and never had someone tell me they were in love with me either. That guy who said it happens to everyone at 16 is a normie and needs to leave desu.
>>
File: barnstare.png (163KB, 448x443px) Image search: [Google]
barnstare.png
163KB, 448x443px
My parents said I'm going to be a loser and probably an alcoholic

They were right
>>
>>34415512

did a tranny rape you as a child? calm down dude, fuck
>>
>>34425375

Holy shit this board is truly doomed why the hell there are so many traplovers here?
>>
Some older kids tried to intimidate me and some friends and one of them called me that fat lazy farmhand from the donald duck comics

Though I called him grandma duck which really doesnt make much sense but I thought it was a zinger at the time
>>
>>34425482

I don't even like traps I even think being a tranny is an illness but people always gotta be this rude
>>
>>34425678

Help me fight them anon god damn it lets make r9k great again
>>
>>34413121
>3 times in one day.
Fuck anon, I feel for you. A stacy once lost a bet and had to give me a kiss on the cheek and that didn't feel the way it should've felt.
>>
>>34412980
A black kid called me gay in elementary school once.

Throughout school I was the freakishly tall kid that everyone avoided talking to/interacting with at all costs, so nobully
>>
File: 1484018050078.png (329KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1484018050078.png
329KB, 555x555px
>>34412980
>You are fucking nothing
I...i-im sorry
>>
>>34413121
I remember the game, it was called Oreo or some shit I remember watching roasties play it in middle - high school they played it like Rock Paper Scissors. Really fucking cruel
>>
File: 1483996293212.png (63KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483996293212.png
63KB, 400x320px
>>34412980
>age 6-7
>after school art club
>have to draw portrait of kid sitting next to us
>my friend draws me and i draw him
>end of the day
>his mummy comes to pick him up
>asks to see our drawing
>doesnt say much of mine
>sees her sons
>"you know, it kinda looks like anon, but a lot older, you really glimpsed into the future there son"
>the drawing he did looked nothing like me
>looked like a crack head
>bald with a sagging face
>>
>>34415562
last ones made me chuckle but I still those are some shitty comments to make. Be strong. You're not what people think of you.
>>
>>34412980
People I know never say anything to my face because Im generally just very nice to everyone and don't have any known enemies.

When I left my job however a friend who still works there told me that people thought I smelled like shit. They didn't like me because of that.

Anyway since then I've become a bit OCD and have a bath every day. Use soap to scrub every inch of myself.

The worst part is that the one who was so mouthy about the whole thing is actually this ugly queer little old woman trapped in a 20 year olds body. I feel like going back and smacking the shit out of him.
>>
File: 1482103586999.jpg (17KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
1482103586999.jpg
17KB, 250x221px
>meet submissive little friend
>he follows me everywhere
>one day hanging out with him and his friends
>suddenly he starts saying mean shit about me too me
>him and his friends start taking the piss

What was the point of inviting me out lad? Why you gotta act like such a bitch in front of your friends when you talk to me? Why treat me like trash when you're a weak little bitch when you hang out alone with me?
>>
>>34423545
fuck I would've snapped. I'm sorry, anon
>>
It's not really mean things that people say, more what they do like when you tell a girl you're into her and she gets this twisted up disgusted look to her face or that face women make when a kid does something really cute.
>>
>>34425820
kek, was it an accurate foretelling?
>>
>>34422233
Praise those numbers
Checked
>>
>>34425247
>Everytime you get some criticism you hide

>""""criticism""""

Criticism implies 2 things
1) That the person in charge knows best
2) That the person knows your goal and WHERE you want to go

Telling someone to "go somewhere and do something" is about as useful as saying "go"
>>
>>34425247
Kys edgelord, I hope you end up in hell
>>
File: 1484945879881.jpg (58KB, 800x913px) Image search: [Google]
1484945879881.jpg
58KB, 800x913px
I got called weird or ugly in school but that's a relatively minor thing. The bigger issue is sthe stuff that people DON'T say. Like how normie will pretend to be your friend as long as they're forced to be around you, eg classmates or work colleagues, but as soon as they get the chance to ostracize you they will all turn against you. They don't even need to discuss it, it's as if they know that you're trash and they all shut you off in unison. I honestly wish they would diesctly talk shit to me just so I could confront them but there's nothing you can do about this passive-aggressive social hierarchy nonsense.
>>
>>34426218
>but there's nothing you can do about this passive-aggressive social hierarchy nonsense
stop playing along
>>
>>34426046
Close but I'm fat now, gunna lose the weight soon and get fit again at a point. It's painful how long this event has stuck with me, i'm 25 now.
>>
my 6th grade history teacher called me "wasted intelligence"

am now a 19 year old neet with no real potential in life
>>
File: furious asuka.jpg (275KB, 1769x1000px) Image search: [Google]
furious asuka.jpg
275KB, 1769x1000px
i started listing by listing a few and it only made me remember more. There are dozens of times where I was humiliated in high school by students and teachers, that's not even the shit i had to put up with bullies in elementary school and bullies in my family.

I know I'm an ugly idiot, I wish those pieces of shit would just fuck off and die. Couldn't you have all just ignored me? Now I'm a disgusting self harming mess

>>34426263
wasted intelligence is a meme, if you're at least "not dumb" they call you intelligent because they think that praising students motivates them.
>>
>>34413570
When I was 11 in middle school I had no friends. The only people I hung out with were the ones I used to be friends with when I was 6-7.

They went to the 'smart kid' class and I went to the 'dumb kid' class.

During every recess I'd walk to their class and start talking to them, but they clearly didn't want me around.

After a few years of this one of them just snapped and told me 'You realize no one here wants you around? you're fucking annoying and stupid. Just fuck off already you piece of shit.'

To add insult to injury he grabbed a chair and pretended to throw it at me, he was quite livid.

I walked back to my class, took my bag and just went home because I was about to burst into tears.

That was one of the many mean things people did to me. There are many more sadly.
>>
File: 1481675109572.jpg (361KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
1481675109572.jpg
361KB, 700x989px
>>34426246
But I'm lonely and I try hard to meet people and make friends. Now I work from home I literally have no reason to ever leave my room and nobody ever talks to me, it hurts anon. I'm not gonna say bullshit like "humans are social creatures" because it's obviously different for everyone and some people are happy to be alone. Even I used to not mind being alone, but right now I want to have someone to relate to and get along with, and the only way it can happen is by trying to force myself into social situations. But in my whole life I've never managed to succeed at it and it's a real downer.
>>
>>34419370
Look I know it might seem ruthless, but he told you the reality of your situation.

The only friend I had in real life gave me a similar speech, and because of him I stopped being a 10 year NEET and started college.

We need to be woken up from our slumber, or nothing will be done.
>>
>>34426371
Are you retarded? People in that situation already know it and are ultra paranoid about it, if it worked on you it's because you were legotimately retarded and oblivious
>>
>>34426584
I was fully aware of my situation. People don't really care enough until someone actually smears the situation in their faces.

Robots are lazy as fuck. Only way they'll change is if they're forced to change.
>>
>>34422860
im proud of you anon

same thing is happening to me, i can just feel my parents losing hope in me by the day. and it hurts so much to be a disappointment when you were the complete opposite growing up. why did i end up like this. how did life become this hard.
>>
>>34426599
You arte beyond retarded, robots re treated in that condition BECAUSE They are hated/humiliated, Not the opposite, well you've been a neet for 10 years so you're probably mentally ill, Who knows how your brain works
>>
>>34426599
how will being told im pathetic encourage me to go outside with people who will want to call me pathetic, as my oh so loving father just "confessed"?

i know for a fact that shit wouldnt work on me. if anything, id become MORE of a loser to smear it on their faces. call me what you will, i dont give a shit. not everybody responds to criticism the same way.
>>
>>34426599
Robots literally think of their situation everyday you dumb fuck
>>
>>34423545
Why did you not punch the bitch?
>>
>>34426628
This.
Most robots are paranoid schizoids/avoidant who retreat in a larval state after having been rejected and humiliated for years, in most cases further humiliation will only worsen the situation, well, it might give them the drive to finally commit suicideif anything
>>
> Hang out with a few friends for a month ish
> walking around
> one turns to me and says "Why do you keep following us, creep?"
> oh okay
>>
>>34426628
>>34426632
>>34426675

I've been abused by father since I was 4 years old, I'm talking beat me until I bled. Every person I've been a friend with in real life would hate me and humiliate me at any chance they had.

I've never wanted to leave my house, people would belittle me and get offended just by my presence. After 10 years of living under constant hate from normos I decided I don't care what they think of me anymore.

To spite the normos I am going to go to college and not be dissuaded by their petty hatefulness.

Stop using the hate from normos as an excuse. People with worse lives have managed to climb themselves out of the hole society dug for them.
>>
>>34426699
1)I'm not a NEET and never been you you dumb fuck
2)you're only reforcing our point of you being turned into worm/apathetic larva because of rejection and hate from other people
3)Your motivation of spite for "normies" is dumb and childish
>>
>>34426718
>Not a NEET

Stopped reading there. How about you fuck off from this board? No one cares about your stupid normie opinion so kindly leave.
>>
>>34426699
this is not a crab bucket mentality thing though. im just arguing that criticism doesnt work in everybody, as is visible by the people that have posted so itt.
>>
Back in highschool the clown of my class called me a monkey and shopped a photo of myself and a monkey's head.
>>
>>34422915
South, shotgun.
>>
>>34426751
Lolkek

By ante chance, do you have the said photo ?
>>
>>34426750
People like that will never change unless something shocking happens to them.

When you become a NEET you lose the sense of time. Everything seems out of reach and dream-like.
>>
>>34426737
i was just about to argue that im not a neet either and that its stupid to believe all robots are neet, but then i remembered i stopped showing up to work a couple of months ago

just because someone has a job doesnt mean theyre a normie. i used to work at a call center and it was hell everyday. nobody liked me. wasting time till my lunch hour was over every day was exhausting. the looks peoplewould give me hit hard. women, for the most part, absolute cunts.

>>34426751
thats neat
>>
>>34426781
... based on your experiences.

everybody is different anon. some people wake up by themselves. others wake up when people tell them to kill themselves. others kill themselves when people tell them to kill themselves.
>>
>>34426796
I don't actually believe not being a NEET makes you normie. That guy was just an idiot, he keeps pretending to know what it's like to be hated by society and tries to preach me about what it's like.
I worked in a call center for a month, and it was my only job ever. Was one of the worst experiences I've had

>>34426817
Of course. What I meant by my original post is people won't change themselves unless such change is forced upon them from outside. Only very rarely do people change from their own choice.
>>
>>34426834
>What I meant by my original post is people won't change themselves unless such change is forced upon them from outside

Of course if you're forced to work you'll either do it or kill yourself but that isn't really a solution, you'll still be miserable regardless
>>
>>34426767
Fuck no. At the time it made me extremely anxious but then I realized that I'm actually ugly as fuck and I just laughed it off, I still don't like pictures of myself and tend to avoid them as much as I can
>>
In primary school I always had helper teaches with me and ever since then I have a really bad inferiority complex and when my friend calls me retarded as a joke I get really upset. How do I fix this?
>>
>>34412980
>at a family gathering
>sitting with my cousins watching a movie
>their youngest brother (12) comes to me and laugh saying "you look like a zombie"
That feel when I sort of do. Ugly teeth, bags under eyes and long head

Kill me, it was embarrassing
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>34415796
>>34416013
>>34420522
>bait
>vitriol
>>
File: 1485291395827.jpg (57KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485291395827.jpg
57KB, 633x758px
>Be me
>Live in city
>Coming home from walk in country side.
>See local law enforcement.
>Oh fuck here we go again.
"Go cast that fancy magic some place else."
"Let me guess, somebody stole your sweetroll"
>Try not to cry as I walk past them.
>Walk into breezehome
>Lydia watches as I baul my eyes out.
>>
>>34416006
I had that life. I'm 100% sure your dad was just projecting. If you were actually good at sports, then he probably hated it. I'm sure he loves the fact that you never leave your room now. It proves him right.
>>
File: 1460036710300.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460036710300.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>you're boring anon

I'm not boring, I'm alt-interesting.
>>
>>34413134
being called a fag isnt such a bad thinkg although it happened in the eastern europe which is something that i dont recomend at least when you dont to end up beaten every fucking day
>>
>>34421211
chads do this too you retard
>>
>>34427177
>alt-interesting.
Hehe, that's pretty good.
>>
>>34421221
This is exactly 1/4 of the things that've happened to me/my family. I wanted to be a priest, and loved God. I wish I hadn't lost faith so early.

It fucking sucks that you've had to suffer through that. Sorry if this hurts you (I don't believe I have permission to try to feel what you've felt) but I want to acknowledge what you've gone through, which is horrible.
>>
>>34412980
You are 20 ?!?
>>
>>34415562
>a lot of shit about how beta/autistic I am
-brother

>"stop being a pussy"
-dad

>the entire fucking 2010 "gingers have no soul" meme
-everyone

Didn't really care desu

>that's the first time I've ever heard you talk
-multiple student and staff

>Multiple threats
-assholes

I'm missing a lot but thankfully time has washed away a lot of the words and I don't give a fuck about 90% of these, just a bunch of normie assholes.
>>
>>34428611
>>that's the first time I've ever heard you talk
>-multiple student and staff
What is this fucking world-wide phenomena? Some of them would say this, then later on say the exact same fucking thing later on the next time they hear me say something.
>>
>You're a fucking psychopath man, get away from me

t. best friend after I got into a fight at our school back in the day

Guy tried to slash my jacket pockets to rob me, got a (very) lucky grab on his knife and threw it away, then proceeded to cave his head in and methodically knocked out every tooth I could get at with my knuckle

Wasn't even the dudes fault, I was just completely stressed and on roid rage anyway (5'10, 190lbs and 7% bodyfat at 17 years old), so I took it out on him
>>
>>34424499
>they should ban public school.

But then who would indoctrinate the mass populous
>>
>>34428851
He assaulted you with the intent to rob you while holding a knife?
That person wasn't your friend.
His words shouldn't matter to you, and honestly you had every right to bash his fucking teeth in.
>>
>>34414962
She was right
>>
>>34412980
no one ever said anything about me
>>
>>34428947
Were you homeschooled and barracaded in your room all your life? Even Chad gets made fun of behind his back.

I envy you.
>>
>"everybody likes stacy because she's charming and she can talk, unlike you"
>>
>>34413742
faggot
fagorigami
>>
>>34412980
"Anon is a freak that never leaves his room."
-Mom
>>
>>34423334
gotta talk back, cant let people talk crazy to you...
>>
>>34429424
"Why are you so addicted to that fucking computor, fag"
-brother
>>
how old are you guys? dont let people insult you like that. talk back bro
>>
>>34412980
Ive had alot of mean shit come my way before. Ive been called everything but a milk cow but the one thing that really got to me was when my cousin said.

"This is why no one likes you anon, you think you're so smart but what are you doing? You are 18, out of high school, no job, not going to college, and you're living off of your parents. You'll never make it in the real world."

Before anyone asks what prompted him to say this to me. We were talking about religion, I am a atheist, he is a fundamentalist Christian. He was wrong about something we was arguing about. I kinda laughed at him and he said that.

He works for the local Forestry department. Seasonal job. Has GF, going to get married. She is prego but he isnt sure its his. We live in a shit town so he is doing pretty good by having that job. We still talk even though he never took that back.

Turns out, even though my cousin is an asshole prick who is really fucking stupid and arrogant, he was right.

Here I am today. 19 years old, going to be 20 this year. What am I doing? Sitting in this fucking thread with no job, no goals, and no direction in life.
>>
>You look like a rapist
Fucking cunt I'll show you what a rapist looks like.
>>
>>34429490
Also, my dad called me a fat gamer slob behind my back to my mom once. That bothered me. Never told him that I knew though.
>>
>>34415562
How do people say shit like this and you don't fight back ? I'm probably cyborgish but no one has ever dissed me like that to my face
>>
>>34412980
"you are a drunk piece of shit with no future. You should just quit college and get a job so you can have money for your booze you fucking drunk"
>>
>>34429490
He's a shitty Christian, not surprising
>>
>>34416106
Had a friend like this call me a man baby and all sorts of stuff because I didn't want to hangout so often so I unfriended him and blocked him on steam. The fag tried to commit suicide the next week being an unstable normie who can't hiki (his normie friends stopped contacting him cause no job)for a few days without being depressed :,(
>>
>Now I see why your parents beat you
After I dropped my art project and it shattered into a million pieces
>>
>"I have never seen somebody screw themselves up as much as you in my life." -my mom

Also, once right after I broke up with my ex girlfriend I went on a camping trip with her and her roommate. I knew she was probably going to fuck someone else on the camping trip so I got shitfaced on tequila until I passed out and the two of them found me face down in a pool of vomit away from camp. She smacked me in the face in the morning.

Then fast forward a few weeks, we were hanging out and I told her about this girl I had been talking to at a party and how I was going to hang out with her. She then told me about how good the sex with the guy on the camping trip was and made fun of me for not having sex with anyone since she broke up with me in front of her roommate and her roommate's boyfriend, and told me it was punishment for when I told her about the other girl I was talking to.
>>
>>34429630
>my ex

Stopped reading
>>
>>34429681
Missing out on top notch cucking
>>
>>34417863
Most dramatic story since ryan
>>
>>34418427
holy shit anon that was savage
>>
>>34414962
You are a male and you always will be a male, your opinion on the matter is irrelevant
>>
>>34415363
Males aren't allowed to be women.
>>
>>34415461
I've got a few of those on my back and the thought of removing one with a blade makes me wince with pain so hard
>>
>>34427177
>I'm not boring, I'm alt-interesting.
you really are, that was a good one
>>
File: 1467712818614.jpg (13KB, 196x178px)
1467712818614.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>this board is full of people who say the most abhorrent shit towards non whites and women

>"BOOO HOOO SOMEONE ONCE SAID THEY DON'T LIKE ME WAAAAAH"

Pathetic retards. I'm glad you people are sad and alone.
>>
>>34413121
Yea, I can relate
I'd rather fight a guy than a girl
A guy wants to beat the shit out of you, a girl wants to ruin your life
>>
>>34419370
I would have actually grabbed the wheel and done my best to kill us both. I would have undone my seatbelt, clawed at my father's eyes, thrown my leg over, and slammed down the gas, attempting to crash us into a building or something. I would have literally dedicated my entire being to murdering my father in that moment, had I been in your shoes.
>>
>>34414618
>as soon you were born your dad left because he knew you were retarded
>>
I have little sympathy for robots.
They will rip apart anyone they see a "inferior" to them as if it's their God given right. Pigs.
>>
>>34431356
>this board is full of people who say the most abhorrent shit towards non whites and women
Women, maybe, but niggers and any other politically/racially based discussions are actively discouraged from being touched upon.
>>
File: Zdzisław Beksiński - 25.jpg (44KB, 527x550px) Image search: [Google]
Zdzisław Beksiński - 25.jpg
44KB, 527x550px
>>34412980
>if I was your teacher, I'd hit you
dad

>if you don't stop, I'll kick you out of the house
she did, I was 6

>hey, do you want to go out. please say no
some soccer bitch in middle school

>take a chill pill
every girl I've talked to

>wow, your short
and I can't do anything about it

>hey, anon has a sensitive side
found my poems and songs in highscool

I tried to kill myself twice. Once with bleach (mistake) one through a bridge (couldn't do it). stayed at some hospital in a room of metal for a month, at least

I want to die
>>
File: 564564654684.jpg (44KB, 451x392px) Image search: [Google]
564564654684.jpg
44KB, 451x392px
>>34423274
Something is so funny about that
>>
Newfag, cried for a week
>>
>>34431522
>I tried to kill myself twice
>one through a bridge (couldn't do it)
>couldn't do it

that isnt trying you dumbfuck
>>
>>34414962
ignore the anons telling you to kys, you're going to get hate for anything if you go on /r9k/ it's an echo chamber
>>
>>34415330
again, ignore the stupid fucking anons on /r9k/, no matter what you're going to be told to kys, you're alright anon
>>
"He's not even my son!" "He's the trying to split our marriage" when my step mom was pestering my dad about me because I left a pot on the stove when I was 16. Glad I'm out of there now. there were meaner things said but I think I blocked it out of my memory.
>>
>>34415512
>going full REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_0580.jpg (85KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0580.jpg
85KB, 388x380px
>>34412980
>Nobody loves you anon
>I'm not saying this to be mean, but your entire life is sad
>Nothing will ever change
>It would be nothing but pain and suffering for you to go on
>Die already

Alright Nathan, I get it. Good luck at the meeting.
>>
>>34412980
That i ate my boogers in junior high
[Spoiler] i did [/spoiler]

i still do [spoiler\]
>>
>>34432241
>That i ate my boogers in junior high
>[Spoiler] i did [/spoiler]
>i still do [spoiler\]
how do you fuck up spoilers this bad
>>
File: IMG_0844.jpg (100KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0844.jpg
100KB, 876x773px
>be freshman in high school
>wearing a baggy sweater
>walk by a group of chads by basketball courts during lunch
>they say i probably cant hang off one of the bars on below the basketball pole
>decide to prove them wrong
>jump and hang from pole
>one of the chads goes behind me and pulls my pants down
>dick was not exposed because of baggy sweater
>rest of high school i was called little dick by everyone
>>
>>34432163
Damn, Nathan is a cunt.
>>
>>34415562
>Someone doesn't have to be smart for you to like them. I still like Anon

holy fuck learn to take some family banter you sensitive autist. i have 4 sisters and they all joke like that.
>>
>>34415562
>Are you here to shoot up the school?
Funnily, the girl is my class once admitted to a friend of mine that they are only nice to me from time to time so I'd spare them when I go postal. Hurt my feeling, really. I never meant harm to anyone, nor did I harm anyone.
>>
File: itwillfeelbetter.jpg (19KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
itwillfeelbetter.jpg
19KB, 450x338px
>you are not telling anyone that we are talking right?

9.8/10 half colombian half japanese girl that liked me for a few months before she realized how much of an robot i am. she was embarrassed about anyone finding out that she liked me.
>>
File: 1485420682807.jpg (9KB, 283x200px)
1485420682807.jpg
9KB, 283x200px
Some of the insults in this thread are just laughable. Get off my board, fucking normies.
>>
File: 1482038122320.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1482038122320.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>34412980
>Be me
>Have oneitis for this girl freshman year of high school
>She knows
>Doesn't like me back because beta
>Have a surname that sounds somewhat like "Fetish"
>Hear through her friends that grill, grill's mom, and her friends have all been making fun of me calling me "Anon Fetish" behind my back

And that began my hatred for women.
>>
>>34433388
BUT MY GF LEFT LEFT ME BRO LIKE HAVE YOU EVER EVEN BEEN DUMPED?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>34412980
>Have ADD and Aspies, both diagnosed
>Tell someone I trusted and how I feel so different than everyone else, in the bad sense
>The person later said "You're right, you are different."
>Last words s/he said, have never seen them again

Another time:
>Stand in circle with class, everyone talking
>Raise voice to say something
>About 1 word into the sentence someone else says something
>Everyone responds to what they said
>mfw someone "Sssshh, anon! Don't be rude"-ed me and the others laughed
>>
File: Eduard Khil.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Eduard Khil.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>2012
>having pretty shitty day, drop things and break them, stumble against people in the hallway and so on
>just want to go home, but 3 classes left
>running a bit late to class
>as I get in people are giggling and smirking at me
>"what's up?"
>"anon, you know that one artist you like? he's dead."
>mfw I had planned on the daily for several months how I would fly to visit the artist, what I would talk to them about, and so on
>pretty much my only goal in life shattered
>sit down on chair, put face against table and weep my eyes out
>no one does anything, just stares
>mfw enough tears to drip off the table onto the floor
>finally teacher gets me out of the classroom
>"just go home anon."
>cry the entire bike ride home

Not even kidding, I loved this man's music.
>>
>>34412980
"Shut the fuck up and go away shitbag" is the only thing I can *clearly* remember.
It was for saying that if we have the technology to make people quicker and more thorough in their thinking, we should use it. According to them, this would make the baby so that they could not develop autism, so I was being ableist by saying we should use eugenics in a way that decreases neurodiversity.

Most other things are stuff my parents have called me, though I cannot remember them in full detail; 'a disease', 'demonically possessed', 'lazy punk', whatever. I hold no grudges.
>>
>>34434035
jesus thats gay haha, who was the artist?
>>
>>34434276
Pic related, Eduard Khil
>>
>it's time for you to go home
He says as he and the rest of my "friends" go inside to play video games.
>>
I don't know what's my fucking problem, but everytime I try to recall the shit I had suffered throughout the years I just can't remember anything, just tiny bits of pain that I can swear is nothing like what I suffered, but I just can't remember the details, I don't know if I should be happy or sad about it...
>>
File: avantgarde.jpg (7KB, 235x215px)
avantgarde.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>>34421333
so then what is it? what is below autism? because I have it too
>>
>>34434035
this made me sad. i'm sorry anon. let me hold you
>>
File: 1449630739612.jpg (76KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1449630739612.jpg
76KB, 550x512px
>When are you going to join the human race, anon?
>>
File: fu yuanhui.jpg (37KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
fu yuanhui.jpg
37KB, 500x350px
>>34412980
>Love is not enough
I'm fine now though, YOLO
>>
File: 1485312204520.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1485312204520.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>>34412980
When I was in middle school my mother told me I was a failure who would end up in the unemployment line some day.
>>
>>34431356
Theres a reason we are this way
>>
>>34431478
do you browse this board? 99% of people here openly hate niggers and sandniggers. get real.
>>
File: IMG_3768.jpg (34KB, 231x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3768.jpg
34KB, 231x249px
>>34416479
what the fuck is going on in this reply
>>
>>34420849
why did she claim you ruined her life?
>>
>>34412980
>"I made a mistake by not aborting you"
t-thanks, mom.

>"i can't tell what you are. are you race-mixed?"
>"y-yeah sort of"
>"oh, that explains why you are so ugly"
some kid in school

>"you were a mistake"
t-thanks, dad.
>>
>>34415330
because no amount of denial and fucklloads of estrogen is gonna change the fact that you are a dude.
>>
>>34412980

>a month ago
>go to a restaurant I used to work at with a "friend"
>"you only are going with me because you have no one else to go with because you're a loser"

>few weeks later
>at same friends house
>we're just sitting on the couch talking about some shit
>"invite your friends anon, oh wait hahaha"

Now not as terrible as some of you guys, but that shit just made me realize how much I hate everyone. They were the only friends I had but after that I've only seen them like once. Fuck them and everyone else man, I'm tired of trying. I always knew everyone was shit but this really cemented the fact within me.
>>
>>34419142
Do you crack your back often?
Thread posts: 437
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.