[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most shameful thing you've done in public?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1620.jpg (41KB, 433x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1620.jpg
41KB, 433x402px
What's the most shameful thing you've done in public?
>>
File: ok .jpg (43KB, 960x540px)
ok .jpg
43KB, 960x540px
>>34412313
>some guy: "hey Anon i was at the hospital and saw someone that looked exactly like you"
>me: "well makes sense, i see people that look alike all the time, god's been running out of ideas and we obviously don't like the idea of people being deformed"
>everyone stares at me
>>
i jerked off in the public pool once when i was a kid and also once in a store (i think i was 6, but i don't know for sure)
i knew that i couldn't expose my dick in public, but for some reason i thought if i jerked off inside my pants/swimsuit nobody would notice or care

i was a fucking retard kid
>>
File: 1476291753443.jpg (51KB, 626x506px) Image search: [Google]
1476291753443.jpg
51KB, 626x506px
> be me, 17
> be in art class
> painting
> zone out
> stick my hand in my pants as if i were at home
> feelsgood
> start gently rubbing it
> snap out of the zone
> realise what im doing
> a few people are looking at me
> oh fuck
> mutter something about scratching myself
> walk out of the classroom in shame

This was only a few months ago, feelsbadman
>>
>>34413246
fuck, i'm always afraid i might zone out like that and make thing you only do in private.

guess it can really happen.
>>
Wet myself intentionally. I was wearing a diaper, but still.
>>
>>34413377
Not shameful really, unless you were no longer a little shit. In which case, why the fuck were you wearing a diaper? Either way your comment fucking sucks.
>>
>>34413395
I was 23 I think. If not that, then somewhere in my early 20s for sure.

>why the fuck were you wearing a diaper?
What are you a normalfaggot? I was wearing one because I wanted to.

>Either way your comment fucking sucks.
>comment
You *are* a normie. Disgusting.
>>
File: me.jpg (40KB, 657x527px)
me.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nITU4Fe0D4
this. I tried to make a funny video of me acting like chad, but then it turned into me being cringey.
>>
>>34413487
havent kek'd this hard in months
>>
>>34413791
how cringey was it?
>>
>>34412447
That guy was saying someone looked just as autistic as you.
>>
>>34414206
Not the guy you're replying to but imo it was a bit awkward but not cringe material
>>
>>34413487
i stopped at :21 lol yeah pretty cringey. dont beat yourself up about it but dont ever do that shit again
>>
>>34414326
I'm probably going to try again tomorrow
>>
File: 1479010822079.png (8KB, 333x359px) Image search: [Google]
1479010822079.png
8KB, 333x359px
>>34412313
>I went to Boston Pizza on a date
>My mom dropped me off there and I met the girl, and she was prettier in person.
>tfw I'm ugly, but she genuinely liked me for my personality
>We're both introverts
>Look at the menu
>Get a little ballsy and look at alcohol.
>Waitress comes by
>Asks us what we want
>My date starts first "I'll have the lasagna"
>Then I say "I'd like a kiss on the lips......."
>My autism kicked in for some reason, and I stopped after that.
>The waitress blushes "Is there anything else"
>I stuttered "A kiss... A kiss on the *gulp* lips?"
>My date knew I was having a problem ordering because it was an ironic drink item, and we were being waited on by a hot waitress; so she leaves to the bathroom.
>the waitress walks away
>I awkwardly say "And a 12 inch hawaiian pizza", but she was too far to hear me.
>The manager comes out "Is there a problem?"
>"no kiss?"
>The manager says "Sir, please leave or we'll call the police".
>I have to leave, and my date is still in bathroom
>Read her profile later that night "Worst date experience; the guy hits on the waitress and leaves me to pay the bill".
>>
>>34414641
Nearly everything that could had gone wrong did, I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>34414641
Why didn't you tell your date all of this and offer to pay her for the meal? or tell the manager you need to cancel the order and wait on your date?
>>
File: unwelcome glares.gif (2MB, 384x216px)
unwelcome glares.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>34412313
I went outside and walked out among other people.

Never again. I cringe just thinking about it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.