[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls need shitton of make up to look attractive ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 1484603230482.jpg (73KB, 749x552px) Image search: [Google]
1484603230482.jpg
73KB, 749x552px
Why do girls need shitton of make up to look attractive ?
>>
>girl

Almost
>>
>>34412154
>Why do girls need shitton of make up to look attractive ?
Because women are fucking stupid-lazy and would rather just spend an hour putting on makeup everyday instead of doing what men have to do to look good
>eat right
>work out an hour a day
>drink water
>don't overdose on cocaine/alcohol every night
>don't smoke a 2 packs a week
>don't eat your feelings away
>>
>>34412154
They look like horrible monsters without it. ?You should thank them.
>>
They say that to attract a man's attention, bullshit.

It's because they want to make other women jealous.
>>
>>34412210
As a chick i can confirm this
>>
>>34412189
None of that will make your nose appear smaller, eyes bigger, eye lashes longer, skin tone even and lips bright and feminine
>>
>>34412479
you can at least get your skin tone even by using acne creme followed by exfoliation followed by moisturizer in the morning and night
>>
>>34412479
>none of that will make your (...) eye lashes longer
stop using mascara everyday and you won't need extra effort
>skin tone even and lips bright
proper hydration and a simple moisturizer and/or lip balm does the trick

>>34412525
this
>>
>>34412210
I'm lurking in a whatsapp group full of women, all they do is talking about getting the D and make-up. Sometimes they insult other girls for their looks. It's horrible. Sometimes I convince them with it and make it look like i'm insulting them. Their reaction is whether not responding or just turning into a fury.

Ergo: Don't talk with women that use make-up. They are all bitches.
>>
>>34412525
There are other kind of skin discolorations than acne. For example I have these really dark areas under my eyes.
>inb4 lol just dun drink n smoke
>sleep moar ;)

I've had these since I was a little girl.
>>
>>34412591
tfw she's never heard of undereye cream

it's not make-up
>>
>>34412479
>None of that will make your nose appear smaller, eyes bigger, eye lashes longer, skin tone even and lips bright and feminine
shut up and either stop chasing after Chad or kill yourself because makeup does all of that except for make your nose look smaller but you only use makeup because YOU ONLY WANT CHAD

dont EVER reply to me or my posts again
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>34412649
>stop trying to be attractive to desirable men and be with losers who can't even figure out how to get a job at McDonald's. Why don't you wanna waste your life on a dead beat loser?atop trying to be attractive so you can obtainable for bottom of the barrel scum!

How about no and conturing does make your nose look smaller
>>
I wish you guys would stop posting boys and calling them girls

I have to vigilant each and every day to make sure I don't end up fapping to a girl (male), it's pretty stressful.
>>
>>34412564
>lmao just drink water to get rid of that huge ass birth mark on the side of your face ;)

But I agree it having nice skin does make the makeup look better on your face. If a person has abunch of acne makeup a not going to cover it up.
>>
>>34412715
>men who aren't Chad are "losers who can't even figure out how to get a job at McDonalds"
I AM LITERALLY NEVER WRONG
YOU JUST PROVED CORRECT, ALL THE POSTS IVE MADE, IN THE PAST 3 YEARS

THERES LITERALLY NO SUCH THING AS A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T WANT CHAD

THERE'S LITERALLY NO SUCH THING AS A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T CONSIDER ALL NON-CHAD MEN TO BE PROVIDER-SLAVE-DRONES

LITERALLY
FIGURATIVELY
QUINTESSENTIALLY
PROVERBIALLY
LITERALLY
L I T E R A L L Y

ALL

WOMEN

HATE MEN WHO AREN'T CHAD
>>
>>34412771
Yes people improve themselves so they don't have to date trash. Why is that surprising to you? Go out and improve yourself and stop being such a victim
>>
>>34412752
tone is different from complexion and scars or other such things, way different, if ya face is fucked in that area, you have to either put a cake-layer of makeup or just embrace it
>>
>>34412816
I'll cover it with makeup because I can and I have the free will to do what I want
>>
>>34412789
Nope, now you're contradicting yourself you trashy cuntwhore subhuman bestial cumdumpster fuckhole.

>dude men who aren't Chad are trash that can't even FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET A JOB AT MCDONALDS lmao
>dude people can improve themselves lmao

So on the one hand, you're saying that men who aren't chad are so hopeless that they can't "figure out" how to get a McJob (arguably one of the first steps to "path to self improvement" meme)

and yet you say that "bro its so ez to be dateable, just improve yourself haha ;)"

YOU LITERALLY JUST SAID
LITERALLY
YOU LITERALLY SAID

IM INCAPABLE OF GETTING A JOB AT MCDONALDS BECAUSE IM NOT CHAD

AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING "oh just improve yourself its that easy haha"

THIS IS WHY WOMEN CANT BE ROBOTS

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO "IMPROVE YOURSELF", BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, IS JUST PUT ON MAKEUP

MEANWHILE WE HAVE TO GO OUT THERE AND FUCKING TORTURE OURSELVES IN A FUCKING GAUNTLET OF A CRUCIBLE BECAUSE YOU DEMAND SOME KIND OF SISYPHEAN DEMIGOD
>>
>>34412853
I can tell just by your posts that you have difficulties finding women because you're an over dramatic man baby. No one wants to let crazy stick their dick in them.
>>
>>34412883
I'm not a virgin and I've had 4 gfs over the past couple of years since the middle of HS (am 24). I simply know all of this because of all the time I've spent around women.

Women can't be robots, sorry :^)
>>
women wouldnt have to wear make up in a world that isnt so sexist and so filled with unrealistic beauty standards that are making women feel ugly
and warping men's expectations
>>
>>34412900
And they all most likely had issues because you're hysterical and dramatic. No one wants to put up with that everyday.
>>
File: 1321548890813.jpg (27KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1321548890813.jpg
27KB, 500x333px
>>34412853
>ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO "IMPROVE YOURSELF", BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, IS JUST PUT ON MAKEUP
>MEANWHILE WE HAVE TO GO OUT THERE AND FUCKING TORTURE OURSELVES IN A FUCKING GAUNTLET OF A CRUCIBLE BECAUSE YOU DEMAND SOME KIND OF SISYPHEAN DEMIGOD

kekking at how true this is
And people actually think femb*ts can exist
>>
>>34412933
>women wouldnt have to wear make up in a world that isnt so sexist and so filled with unrealistic beauty standards that are making women feel ugly
>and warping men's expectations
And yet women always say "oh I wear it for myself"/"to compete with other women"

maybe if you wanted those "unrealistic beauty standards" to go away, (You) and other women should stop perpetuating them
>>
>>34412154
Because males look for fertility in youth for a suitable mate, at least in their primal instincts. And they are naturally more attracted to females that are nearer their fertility window in their ovulation cycle. Make up fakes it and makes it seem like they are at that stage when they're not, by immitating the common symptoms when this happens (Darkness around the eyes, redder lips, blushing cheeks) So I suppose it is somewhat manipulative.

Given that the female primal instinct is to look for a mate that has good resources, it is a bit like if we were to wear tuxedos everywhere and be driven around in a limosine, and pretend to live in a mansion and whatnot, only to reveal after marriage that we're completley unemployed.
>>
Honestly prefer women who go natural.
"""""beautiful""""" girl with makeup > average girl without.

She still needs a cute smile though.
>>
>>34412900
You wouldn't be this bitter if you had nice, normal, functioning relationship. Sorry that Stacy or whoever rejected/left you.

>Women can't be robots, sorry :^)
If that something women should be sad about?
>>
>>34412959
I do wear it for myself because even with it in I don't look that good. I wear makeup to look like an ugly woman instead of a dude.
>>
>>34412982
>(Darkness around the eyes, redder lips, blushing cheeks)

I've never had this happen during any of my ovulations. Neither have my friends. Total bullshit.
>>
File: goodluck.png (111KB, 397x285px) Image search: [Google]
goodluck.png
111KB, 397x285px
>>34412849
have fun having your skin look literally this retarded
>>
>>34412900
No one gives a shit what you have to say dude. You sound like a hysterical man child.
>>
>>34412955
>>34412994
Not really, you're just grasping at straws and projecting your shortcomings onto me because
>you know I'm right
>you've shifted the goalposts so many times that you're just relying on insults/ad-homs at this point

the oregano topic of discussion ITT was "why do women wear so much fucking makeup", and it's because all (You) women are so fucking spoiled, lazy, and entitled, you refuse to actually do the things that provide you "natural beauty", then blame it on "muh genetics" when someone calls you out on it.

You can't really refute this or even prove me wrong, so you just deflect/project and say I'm bitter or a virgin for telling truths that guys wouldn't repeat IRL around female company. You're deluded, or you have 0 experience with the opposite sex if you think that there's non-virgin men, who've been in "nice, normal, functioning relationships", that haven't clued the fuck onto women and makeup. why do you think spanx are so popular?

>>34412996
Either way, you're still perpetuating "unrealistic beauty standards" that OTHER WOMEN have set in place and perpetuated.

Do you really think women would stop wearing makeup if all the 10/10 Maria Sharapova's of the world stopped wearing makeup? hell no
>>
>>34413037
you don't know shit about makeup application but you talk as if you do
>>
File: 1484097892752.png (54KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
1484097892752.png
54KB, 500x534px
>>34412994
>bitter
>>34413039
>dude
>man child

Oh boy, the tumblreddit female damage-control brigade is here
>>
Because most girls are fucking ugly.
>>
>>34413057
>other women
So what? I don't need to be responsible for other people's problems with themselves.
And I never said you were a bitter virgin I said you seem crazy based on your long dramatic posts and use of cap lock.
>>
File: ArguingWithHoles.jpg (239KB, 647x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ArguingWithHoles.jpg
239KB, 647x1080px
>>34413039
Funny how women literally can't argue once their "LMAO YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO HOLES" argument falls apart.
>>
>>34413066
I do know mostly because I apply it almost daily when going out
In order to enhance my skin
whereas you do so with intention to look like a retarded cakey-skinned alien with autism
>>
>>34412959
you sound like the type of person who blames society's problems on women, why don't you just move to sandmanistan already and let the rest of us have a civilised conversation
>>
File: 1474877102531.png (523KB, 559x577px) Image search: [Google]
1474877102531.png
523KB, 559x577px
>>34413091
>you seem crazy based off of how you post on 4chan
Ok? This is 4chan, if you really think I act the way I do on here IRL, you either must be new here or you must spend a lot of time on tumblr

this is an anonymous messageboard, it lends itself to hyperbolic posting

>>34413109
1.) Where did I blame "all of society's problems" on women? Not an argument.
2.) Just deflecting with "bitter", "virgin", and other non-sequiturs isnt' "civilized conversation".
>>
>>34413093

Sauce on the image used for this?
I-I need it for uh ... research.
>>
>>34413057
>wahhhh stop using the money you earn yourself to do things that you want because I'm important and you should do what I say!

No
>>
>>34413151
Yes if you're on 4chan there's a 97% chance that you actually are this crazy in real life if not worse. You have trouble with women not because you're not a Chad, it is because you suffer from some kind of mental illness.
>>
>>34413158
I didn't say that either? Again, not an argument.

My oregano point is that you're equivocating slathering makeup onto your face with a man working out + getting a good job + studying + generally improving yourself.

You unironically implied that makeup is an adequate substitute for self-improvement.

>>34413179
>Yes if you're on 4chan there's a 97% chance that you actually are this crazy in real life if not worse.
Non-sequitur. I never claimed to have problems with women either, women are like a rubik's cube. Once you have it figured out, it's ez as fuck
>>
>>34413057
Alright, let's answer OP.
>Why do girls need shitton of make up to look attractive ?
They don't. There, that was easy.

Now the problem is that OP insinuated they look terrible without it, making the thread ironic. Or simpler, in greentext:

>why do girls wear makeup to look attractive when they're considered unattractive without it?
>>
>>34413216
That's implying that all women look unattractive without makeup, and|or that there aren't guys who find women without makeup attractive
>>
fembot here
>tfw all ur friends r staceys
>tfw u look shit with or without makeup
>tfw "u have a great personality"
>tfw no gf
im vry salty
>>
>>34413237
That was OP's question, and he obviously didn't need the answer as it was in his own question. This thread is nothing but a big bait and obviously world doesn't work in absolutes.
>>
>>34413204
Girls should take care of the skin because the makeup will look like shit on bad skin. Makeup only looks good on girls who have nice skin and ok features to begin with. Your argument that women use it to cover up bad living habits is false, it might cover it up in photos but in real life everyone can definately see all those wrinkles and acne under the makeup. Makeup should be used to make a girl look more cute but the first step is taking care of the skin under it and anyone who actually wears makeup knows this.
>>
File: 1473427736895.jpg (71KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1473427736895.jpg
71KB, 1000x1144px
>>34412154
>find most girls highly attractive even without makeup

>too much of a sperg to get with any of them
>>
>don't even look good with makeup on because my skills are shit
At least my skin isn't too bad
>>
It's a viscious cycle- the more you use it, the worse your skin gets.

I just don't wear face makeup, so people don't think I'm ugly without it because I haven't conditioned them to expect it.
>>
>>34413428
Actually wearing makeup will make you take care of your skin more because the makeup will look shit on your skin if you have a lot of grease and acne...
This girl wears makeup but just look at all the creams and other bullshit that shit has to put on her face before even putting makeup on.
https://youtu.be/o1X8oDpeYvA
>>
>>34413482
Yeah, but most people don't bother with that.

I just do all the exfoliating and moisturising and my skin looks great-without makeup.

I find that it looks nicer anyway. I'd never date a girl with a cake face instagram look-it can take hours to do, so you already know they're vain and vapid as fuck.
>>
>>34412771
Men that can be beta providers aren't robots as most robots are either unemployed or a serial killer in the making. I think you hate women for the completely wrong reasons. Having sexual standards is a GOOD THING. It's like the only form of natural selection left to keep us from turning into an idiocracy.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.