[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else use to skip school and get in trouble? I remember I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1479310487353.jpg (51KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1479310487353.jpg
51KB, 800x634px
Who else use to skip school and get in trouble? I remember I had to go to court in 10th grade because I had so many truancys. Ended up dropping out a month later
>>
>>34412094
My highschool told me they can fail me/kick me out for missing so many days. I averaged 2-3 days a week. Never kicked me out
>>
>>34412094
I never missed one day of high school
>>
>>34412094
I didn't go to school for 3/4 of my junior year of high school. Truancy cop harassed my folks, so I went sporadically. I'm amazed I wasn't just expelled.
>>
>>34412094
I pretty much ditched the last half of my junior year, and my senior year entirely.

They sent letters home but my folks were just "Oh well, you're only hurting yourself".

I ended up dropping out and graduating in adult school.
>>
>>34412094
I didn't go to school for 3 weeks in a row and got kicked out. For most of high school I would skip like 1 or 2 days a week but eventually I just stopped going.
>>
File: 1484725146737.jpg (97KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1484725146737.jpg
97KB, 500x563px
>>34412094
I was in the same boat, they threatened my parents with jail time if I missed any more school.

Had to go to school every day after that.
>>
>>34412094
This incarnation of the vsauce edit meme is the only one that manage to get me to laugh.

Anyway later in freshman HS I started skipping more and more and just taking half days (going to school during lunch), when I became a sophomore I skipped a lot more, eventually leading to me dropping out completely.

All they did was sent my mom a letter, when she went to go pick up my cousin's report card they claim that they had no record of me attending the school.
>>
File: image.png (187KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187KB, 750x1334px
>>34412094
Yeah man. In 10th grade my life began to make sense. I went to a very highly populated school with rich white kids, I was a poor, ugly, and awkward black kid. I was mostly ignored, but when people did pay attention to me it was usually to make fun of me.

In didn't grow up in a black ghetto, I grew up with Indians and Hispanics and white people, so I didn't even fit in with the other blacks (who were mostly rich and only pretended to be poor and 'ghetto' to seem cool). I remember realizing how out of place I was. My first class was a 30yr old Stacy. There were like 6 huge round tables, no one else would even sit at the same table as me until the teacher demanded them to.

The other classes were mostly the same, except one which was taught by a black coach and also had more black students than the other classes. He hated my guts, he was a total Chad and hated how introverted and quiet I was, and that I skipped class all the time. He was even more angry because i always got 100 on the tests and class work without even trying, but never did any of the homework. He took my ipod once (even though everyone always listened to music), and told me if I want it back I have to do 20 push-ups in front of the class. I said fine, just keep it. He got so fucking angry. Said i can just do 10, I still said no. He ended up just giving it to me but he made me stay after class. He was incredulous that i didn't want to "show-off in front of all the girls". He told me he didn't care how smart I was, he was going to fail me.

I walked 9 miles to and from school everyday because the bullying was so bad on the bus. I was frequently getting suspended.

I realized no one gave a single fuck about me, and I didn't have anyone at home either, so I just stopped going. No one noticed. No one cared. I was just that weird kid.
>>
>>34412094
i dropped high school after 2 months, only skipped last period to go home early. just stopped going entirely and my mom just said fuck it and unregistered me.

i learned more on the internet than school anyway, i do a lot of reading since im curious on just about anything.
>>
File: 1483897388619.jpg (33KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1483897388619.jpg
33KB, 500x372px
>>34412094

>mfw dropped out of school due to depression, got called a failure by everyone (particularly family), went back and graduated valedictorian

you only have to BEElieve in yourself lads, don't listen to the normie fucks
>>
i didn't show up for the ENTIRE SECOND SEMESTER of my junior year, without explanation, fuck the consequences. then when i showed up the first day of senior year no student or faculty gave a single fuck, it was never brought up and i graduated that year.
>>
>>34412462
Damn that's messed up. How you doing now?
>>
i used to leave early with a friend to either go to his orthodontist appointments out of town or go to the horse ranch he worked at to feed horses and ride

couple years ago he strangled his wife to death and then blew his brains out, leaving behind 3 sons

that's my story thank's for reading :)
>>
File: nazbol 2.jpg (26KB, 715x371px) Image search: [Google]
nazbol 2.jpg
26KB, 715x371px
>>34412520
did the same shit and graduated early but still have a beyond bad gpa
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.