[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

existential bullshit that 10 year olds are aware of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: barrettt.jpg (7KB, 275x270px) Image search: [Google]
barrettt.jpg
7KB, 275x270px
Life feels so empty. The older you get and the more knowledge you gain, you realize nothing can really fill the void. Not a girlfriend, not money,friends, nothing.
>>
>>34411828
You're one fucked 10 year old OP
>>
>you realize nothing can really fill the void. Not a girlfriend, not money,friends, nothing.

You should give it a try before you write it off.
>>
>>34411876
this, i only felt this feeling once i entered the ripe age of 12
>>
>>34411876
I realized that two at about 10.
Came about when I wanted to play a friend's video game, but then once i bought it for myself it just wasn't the same. Sure I enjoyed playing it with him, but after that I realized owning something doesn't make you more happy.
>>
File: dredd 2017.jpg (20KB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
dredd 2017.jpg
20KB, 480x420px
>>34411891
Because a gf, money, and friends are the 3 things the average poster here can easily access, mirite?
>>
>nothing can really fill the void.
>not money

I disagree.
8========D
>>
>>34411828
If you already worry about shit like this as a kid you turn into an even more fucked up adult.
Do not think about the void to much. It will get to you over the span of your life often enough. Find a way to numb the pain like the rest of us and focus on things you enjoy and really want. If you dont no one else will do it for you.
>>
>>34411943
>I don't have access to it. Must mean it isn't worth it.

Get out of here with that bullshit.
>>
>>34411943
if you get a girlfriend you miss your alone time.
Money makes things easier but turns small things you enjoyed into something expandable.
And friends are bound to leave or disapoint you at some point.
What i am trying to get at is that no matter what you want by the time you get it you already feel the need for something else.
>>
>Life doesn't have any meaning. In 100 years nobody will even remember our names. The earth is a speck in an uncaring universe. You have to seek your own meaning in life.
If you want more ten year old drivel pick up Camus' philosophy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.