[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future Guy Threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Future.jpg (641KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Future.jpg
641KB, 1920x1200px
Hey /r9k/, oldfag robot here, and I need your help. Did anyone else save threads from years ago that were by a namefag called "Future Guy" who claimed to be from the future?

The threads were first posted on either /g/ or /v/, and then later on moved to /r9k/. The first thread was posted in October 2008, and the threads started appearing on /r9k/ in January 2009. I'm not sure when the threads ended.

Future Guy claimed he was using quantum entanglement to post from 2093, and later on claimed to be posting from 2097. Robots would ask him questions about the future, and he would weave his answers into a story about his own life. Some things he claimed about the future was that a gay man being elected US president in 2016 caused a Christian uprising/civil war, that everyone lived in domes owned by corporations like Google, Yum!, etc. and that the outside was too hot to inhabit due to climate change, that inhabitants of lunar and martian colonies were genetically engineered to live in said colonies (and that he was married to a Lunarian qt), etc.

I had the threads saved on to my computer at one point, but I lost them somehow. And unfortunately, any archive of the threads were lost when 4chanarchive and chanarchive were also lost.

Besides the threads being really fun and well-written, they were from a time when /r9k/ actually produced great OC. So I would really appreciate it if anyone else from that time could share the threads if they saved them.

Pic related, Future Guy always used this pic in his OP.
>>
File: FutureGuy2.png (40KB, 920x423px) Image search: [Google]
FutureGuy2.png
40KB, 920x423px
OP here. Someone else had saved all the threads up to January 2009, which is why I had them in the first place. I'm pretty sure Future Guy didn't stop posting in January 2009 though.

But unfortunately, the only thing I have left from my Future Guy folder is an excel file showing the dates when the threads were posted, and what date Future Guy claimed to be posting from. Here's a screenshot.
>>
>>34411688
I remember this but I don't have anything saved and I doubt many others would have it saved either.
>>
>>34411942
Yeah I know it's a long shot, but I want to believe someone saved the threads. Like I said, I originally got the threads from some anon (before I lost them). And at least one robot said he saved every thread by him:
http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/7121369/#q7121775

Lee Won and the Special Ed story managed to be preserved. I want to believe that someone preserved Future Guy too, and that a crucial piece of /r9k/ history is not lost.
>>
File: 1482906473956.png (236KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1482906473956.png
236KB, 576x432px
For a time, I truly believed futureguy was real. For a time, I was happy.
>>
>>34412481
Yeah it looks like Obama never got shot as he claimed, and now Trump is president instead of some gay guy.

He was still a great writer though.
>>
>you will never marry a pure Lunarian qt

fuq
>>
>>34412540
I wanna race mix with a Lunarian
>>
>>34412531
>>34412540
>ywn remove CNPA redshirts
>ywn live in a comfy hab getting a generous GBI
>ywn meet your moonfu while on a vacation in space
>>
>>34412844
>ywn live in a comfy hab getting a generous GBI
>ywn meet your moonfu while on a vacation in space

Don't worry, there's still a chance of these two happening.

One day we can all be NEETs with GBI and moonfus.
>>
>>34411688
2009 is hella long back, im surprised your still here, i remeber being cozy and posting back than, pretty cozy atm im not sure youll find them ....
>>
>>34413032
Yeah, I was here when the board was first created. I don't post on /r9k/ anymore since all the OC and Gentlemen are gone and all that's left is shit and incels, but I'd like to think there's at least one oldfag on this board who still has the threads
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.