[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you planning to do before committing suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: TKY.jpg (89KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
TKY.jpg
89KB, 500x648px
What are you planning to do before committing suicide?
>>
>>34411295
Writing a letter and making a few calls.

What, you thought I'd have some kind of 'bucket list'?
I'm a boring piece of shit.
>>
>>34411295
Heroin
Have sex

I figure that would cover every pleasure I have left to discover.
>>
I found out I'm on the fast track to organ failure due to a genetic disorder I won't get into the details about.

I was, and am, very depressed and miserable. Most aspects of my life, in addition to my physical health, are below average at best and in ruins at worst.

That being said, finding out that regardless of what I do, in roughly 15-20 years, my life will be over as my organs start to fail and I become bedridden and hospitalized, has provided a different perspective.

Why kill myself when I'm dying anyway?
Why worry about long term goals and expectations, when I won't get to see or enjoy them?

I've become increasingly careless and hedonistic. In a life without a happy ending, my objective has to make the present as happy as possible by any means necessary.

Drugs. Parties. Fast cars. Slutty women. Drinking. Debt. I can enjoy it all with the knowledge that I have a ticking time bomb strapped to my guts.

Those that are seriously considering suicide, I'd suggest at least trying to come to a similar conclusion before you exit. Enjoy as much as you can for as long as you can. Steal back the happiness god, or fate, or whoever has denied you. And once you've had your fill, meet me on the other side faggots.
>>
Just waiting for my life insurance to pass the "no suicide" waiting period.
>>
Absolutely nothing

Oringallka
>>
>>34411295

Wrap my shit up, give away everything I own.
That's a pretty cool magazine cover thing.
>>
Fuck traps im going to hell anyway
>>
the day I commit suicide I have to send out three packages, to the only anons that have given a shit about me.

then microwave my hard drives and my phone, so nobody can ever recover anything.

then i'll kill myself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.