[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kfc sucks dick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1473230495151.jpg (236KB, 1120x478px) Image search: [Google]
1473230495151.jpg
236KB, 1120x478px
>Be a kid
>Look forward to eating KFC whenever the chance arrives
>Get their delicious potato wedges and juicy strips or popcorn chicken

>Fast forward a decade+ later
>Chicken is dry and old
>Chicken no longer tastes the same
>Popcorn chicken is just hard pieces of bread
>Wedges have little taste

What the fuck happened to those delicious crispy tendies?
>>
>>34411066
damn, that pic hits home. Why the fuck is a chicken sandwich "mature" and chicken tenders aren't?
>>
>>34411130
Advertising. The mayo and bread add cost and therefore makes the company more money.
>>
>>34411066
>Breaded chicken between two slices of breead
Only excuse to put breaded food on a sandwich is Po'Boy Sammiches
>>
>>34411066
I still like the popcorn chicken, I don't know what you're talking about.
Get on the Chick-fil-a bandwagon for good chicken strips though, also try their spicy chicken sandwich.
>>
>>34411066
Because when white people started realizing that fried chicken wasn't that healthy and that Popeyes is way better anyways, KFC hq panicked and shit the bed coming up with stupid shit like those mush bowls and now no one at the company cares that their stores are staffed with the people rejected from every other fast food restaurant.

Meanwhile, in Asia KFC is still clean and pretty damn good.
>>
I thought it was just my local KFC. It's super expensive and the quality is super low.

There's really nowhere to get fried chicken around here.
>>
>>34411587
>their stores are staffed with the people rejected from every other fast food restaurant.
Holy shit, this is so true.
The level of incompetence at the average KFC is astounding, there's something wrong or missing with my order more times than not.
>>
>>34411066

Chick-fil-A or Popeyes my nigga. KFC is waste meat I wouldn't serve a dog. Their mashed potatoes taste like elmers paste.
>>
>>34411711
I've been to 20 states and never seen Chick-fil-A or Popeyes. Most people don't live in the west coast or Texas or whatever flyover state you're from.
>>
>>34411919
>Muh flyover
God I hate people who use this as an insult
Also >west coast
>Flyover
I thought coasts were supposed to be the only non-flyover places? I'm guessing the only place you consider worth living in is New York or some bullshit. Faggot.
>>
>>34411919
>nearest Popeye's is 20 miles from my house

Why don't they build more of these shits? Aren't they supposed to be popular? Why don't they have franchises anywhere?

I'm not driving a fucking hour out of my way to get some chicken.
>>
File: juusu.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
juusu.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>34411130
>people in burgerland think fried chicken sandwiches with mayo are heatlhy

I think I found the source of the rising obesity rates...
>>
no your taste buds have weaken
>>
>>34411066
I used to think KFC was the shit when I was a kid but I never had Popeyes until I was like 17. I've had KFC like 5 times in the past 10 years and it's always disappointing. I had chick fil a once and it was fine but it's overpriced and I'm an atheist. Just get Popeyes or even fucking Safeway's fried chicken.
>>
>>34411066

Nostalgia bias and your post-puberty body.

Kids get more pleasure out of fatty salty fast food and especially sugar. I can't fucking eat candy or chew bubblegum I just feel gross, and those things used to feel like heaven when I was a kid.

Same with McDonalds, going there was like a mini-trip to Disneyworld. When I go there now I feel cheated out of several dollars and it just taste okay. I can't even shitpost using their free wi-fi because they banned 4chan.
>>
File: tbdtace.jpg (99KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tbdtace.jpg
99KB, 500x750px
>>34412127
You know, I used to think that was a myth until I went there for a week and gained 3kg. How in the name of Satan do they all not die of heart-attacks by age 19?
>>
KFCs nowadays are almost exclusively staffed by and cater to spics and niggers, who have exceedingly low standards.
>>
>>34412034
Because believe it or not most fast food is not corporate-owned. A franchisee has to sign up and put up all the money. Places where there aren't any Popeyes probably have tons of other types of food or too few black people that franchisees are wary of opening a fried chicken place.
>>
>>34412229
Sauce on that thickness?
Originallo
>>
Chick-fil-A has good shit, but I can't stomach buying it from real life /pol/tards
>>
File: 1473616861159.png (854KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473616861159.png
854KB, 600x900px
>>34412269
I found her on /s/
>>
>>34412229
Your fragile body hasn't grown up amidst the fantastic hellscape of American nutrition. Absent these conditions, your body's natural resistance to fats, salts, and arcane forms of sugar has never developed.
>>
>>34411066
Wow, I may be an autistic loser but at least my life doesn't revolve around fucking KFC.
>>
File: O1nU5gP.gif (542KB, 311x283px) Image search: [Google]
O1nU5gP.gif
542KB, 311x283px
>>34412344
Omg name please
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.