[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Countries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 22

File: image.jpg (203KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 962x641px
Anyone else hate the country they live in? UK here.
>Cities are ugly and depressing as fuck
>Cold, grey weather
>Degenerate people everywhere
>Women are just as bad as anywhere else but are also hideous to look at and listen to
>Great history, but nobody knows or cares about it anymore
>Culture being drained away over the decades
>Evil government
>Muslims
>Shitty tourists that everyone else hates
>Massive wealth and class divide
>Media is basically communist
A-at least I've got my accent, right?
>>
>>34410604

wew lad
>>
>>34410604
Greece
>Poor af
>chads everywhere
>if you dont watch football you are fucked, m8
>the worst kind of roasties possible
>people dumber than rocks going 'we wuz democracy' without reading anything
>shite current music
>obsessed with american culture
>socially backwards but somehow left leaning
>antifag commies fucking everywhere
>shitskins everywhere
>>
>>34410604
Italian here. Everything from

>degenerate people

to

>media is basically communist

goes for Italy as well. There are many beautiful places here, i just happen to live somewhere shitty. Italians are short, ugly people (i am a 5'10 manlet myself), lazy as fuck also.
>>
>live in North-West Wales
>"iawn meht?"
>"wyt tin siarad Cymraeg meht?"
>"Paid a malu cachu"
>poverty everywhere
>shitty weather
>im not welsh but english
>live in an area that unironically elected a guy with a bombing conviction
>been accused of stealing
>cashiers will ignore me because I speak English and they'll just speak to the next customer in line
>not rich like the other English people that live in Wales when they're staying in their summer homes

p. much went from going outside once a month to buy shit etc to living off food delivery services like Amazon Pantry because im a bitch.

so ye i hate it here i much prefer the far more English/Welsh intergrated places (i.e where I used to live) they're amazing but pure Welsh nty not a fan of South England either.

>lived in NW Wales when I was youngish it was p. good because family links to everyone
>then moved to a more English intergrated area in central North Wales was uber comfy and nice
>then moved to South England disliked it so I moved back up to NW Wales thinking it'd be comfy.
>NW Wales without the family links is worse than South England.

Sorry for the blogpost anon but this thread topic resonates with the bitch (that is the majority of me) inside me
>>
File: 1483632127975.png (2MB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483632127975.png
2MB, 1504x1000px
>>34410604
Italy
>we're kinda poor, right?
>internet culture sucks
>we're going to be ruled by a clown if things continue to go this way
>probably the least aesthetic country ever
>every foreigner thinks you're a living meme
>pasta pizza & pepperoni
>I'm bi and I feel like this isn't the most welcoming country for that
>backwards mentality
>anti-science population
>meh internet

Well at least I wasn't born in the south, right guys?
>>
File: balkan shitter.jpg (163KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
balkan shitter.jpg
163KB, 800x600px
>Netherlands
>kanker land
>weather is shit
>normie culture
>terrible language
>you will never be able to speak english properly
>its fucking cold
>summers are not even remotely warm
>way too many taxes
>basically nanny state
>too perfect
>no freedom
>>
>>34410718
>>34410792
God I'm grateful for my genes. I'm italian as well but I'm 6'2''. Where were you born? Venice here.
>>
File: 328476325867.png (209KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
328476325867.png
209KB, 400x400px
>>34410812
>>you will never be able to speak english properly
What are you fucking dumb? English is taught in elementary you fuck. And you never played games or watched movies when you were young and picked up English like it was your second language?

>calls himself a robot

>>its fucking cold
Limburg had 2 days of snow that lasted for a whopping hour before melting this winter.

>>summers are not even remotely warm
Nigger, I.... Coastal fag detected. Try being inland with LITERALLY 35-40C summers.
>>
i'm >>34410718. Do you have a girlfriend? At 6'2 unless you are horrendously deformed (grenade exploded on my face-tier) most girls will give you a chance.
>>
>>34411051
Forgot >>34410825
I'm an idiot
>>
>>34410604

Please please explain the mental gymnastics you went through to come to this retarded conclusion

>Evil government
How? Our government is far from perfect but it's a damn sight better than some of the shitholes out there. You sound like somebody who has only just realized that politics doesn't go their way sometimes.
>>
File: 1483443918829.jpg (64KB, 571x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483443918829.jpg
64KB, 571x720px
>>34411051
I don't. I'm not even socially awkward or ugly but it just doesn't seem to work. Sigh.
Pic related is me. Not at my best (need to take a shower) but whatever.
>>
>>34411163
I saw that picture before. It's not you or you STILL haven't changed those horrible faggot glasses fucking hang yourself either way.
>>
Bulgaria
>everyone is normie
>literally 0 robots
>everyone over the age of 30 is too poorly educated to know about the internet or memes
>no neetbux
>>
>>34410604
Come from Germany and moved to Austria, much better because freedums (guns, untapped and uncesored internet, uncut vidya on Steam, ...).
>>
>>34411220
Oh hi. Yeah he still have them, but I'm considering lenses.
>>
>>34410604
I live in a depressing American suburb but I thank god I was not born in the UK; at least I get some sun.
>>
File: thatsprettygood.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thatsprettygood.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>34411307
Either grab idubbz glasses or more square ones.
>>
File: IMG_0844.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0844.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34411327
Idubbbz is cute desu.
But do they really look that bad? They're Persol senpai
>>
>>34410604
Japan
>Shitty culture
>Bureaucratic and out of touch government
>Lung-cancer ridden pollution from the shitholes across the sea
>Women are over demanding, fat, stupid, and vapid
>TV is utter shit
>If you aren't a soulless, conformed business cuck you're a loser
>You get admired by weeaboos who only watch shitty kid programming
>You also get admired by conservative dumbasses who don't understand our laws
>Food is either rotting and shite or unhealthy as humanly possible
>We make games and technology yet get terrible service with them
>The economy is in the toilet and only surviving on materialism and trade
On the plus side at least our cities are kinda nice, and crime is low.
>>
>>34410604
I actually don't mind it here that much, I certainly prefer it to most of the other countries that I've visited in my time. I also don't think our women are specially unattractive, as far as I can tell the average woman, no matter where you are in the world, is a 5
>>
>>34411368
Also sorry for blog posting everyone. At least I'm keeping the thread bumped.
>>
>>34410604
I'm an immigrant in the UK from eastern europe and can confirm most of these. Especially:
>Women are just as bad as anywhere else but are also hideous to look at and listen to
>>
Scotland

The only thing I hate is that everyone is chad, it's all about "lad" culture
>>
File: kanker opa 1.png (19KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
kanker opa 1.png
19KB, 105x105px
>>34410878
BETALEEE
het is egt kanker koud man ik woon toch ook in oost zomer steld egt geen kanker flikker voor
>>you will never be able to speak english properly
ja met een enorm lelijk kanker acccent ja
>>
>>34410604
Finland ebin
>Muslims
>Leftists want to make it Sweden 2.0 the cuckening
>Low iq gypsies
>low iq finish rednecks
>Women only sleep with foreigners
>Women are more demanding than american women
>Everyone has depression and alcohol problems
>we have 2 weathers, rain or winter
>shit culture
>shit history
>completely backwater country when it comes to music, culture, art, entertainment and such
>Media is pretty much make a failed copy of an american show like idols or got talent
>Massive wealth and class divide
>taxes so far up the ass you are vomiting them
>Car owners are taxed worse than anyone else
>Good free healthcare and neetbucks, but only if your skin color is black, finns can fuck off and die
>>
>>34411384
>japan
>fat people
really? i thought it was genetically impossible for you guys to get fat
>>
All these people living affluent western lives whining and bitching.
You disgust me. I can't control it, but it makes me want to puke.
>>
Northern Ireland here
>Everywhere looks totally grim
>Everyone is a retard and anyone with any skill just leaves
>Terrible jobs
>Retarded government because people only give a shit about their specific kind of nationalism, or being an ultra-leftist contrarian.

I want to get as far away from this country as I can, and failing that I am going to kill myself before spending the rest of my days in this shithole.
>>
File: 1475765967639.jpg (131KB, 750x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1475765967639.jpg
131KB, 750x1122px
>>34411472
The fat part was mostly symbolic. By which I mean women don't care about other people, they are westernized and selfish.
>>
>>34411368
1. They're round like fucking Harry Potter glasses

2. What's with the jungle camo pattern?

You're living 30 years in the past with those fucking glasses.
>>
>>34411511
holy shit
sounds tough to live in NI

are you going to be ok
>>
File: Belfast_peace_line_Cupar_Way.jpg (153KB, 858x683px) Image search: [Google]
Belfast_peace_line_Cupar_Way.jpg
153KB, 858x683px
>>34411511
>Northern Ireland

There's not enough money on earth to get me to live in NI. I hope you get out of there okay.
>>
Germany
> media is communist as well
> politics going to be super communist next election, because the free market and liberal partys probably wont gain a majority
> german morality everywhere and everyone has to express his communist fiews
> shit weather
> pc culture is growing, there was even a action against "hate speech" foundet by the gov

But with the commies i can live on the welfarestate until the economy collabse =) so actually not bad to gain some neetbux
>>
>>34411427
>Finland ebin
>>Muslims
yeah 1 %
makes you wonder how true the rest of your drivel is
>>
File: 1435967349300s.jpg (8KB, 182x250px) Image search: [Google]
1435967349300s.jpg
8KB, 182x250px
>>34411511

If you're a proddy you can't complain. You wanted this whole Northern Ireland meme.
>>
>>34411568
>i can live on the welfarestate
like a somalian nigger

heres the deal if you couldnt make it in life without even trying, then you are trash when it comes to intellect and need to reflect
>>
>>34411427
ihan hyv'a' postaus

To all the non-finnish people Finland is basically a experiment in wich the goverment tests how much shit can people actually take before rioting and terrorist attacks
>>
>>34411420
Als je serieus met een Louis van Gaal accent praat kan je jezelf beter opknopen ja. Maar ik spreek bijna zonder accent want ik heb van jongs af aan veel gegamed en films gekeken en het toen opgepikt. Lang voordat ik Engels les kreeg.

Je moeder met je zomer stelt niks voor. Record temperaturen waar jij woont? Hier is het toch echt al 40+ geworden laatste zomer.
>>
File: persol-3092v_02336.jpg (30KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
persol-3092v_02336.jpg
30KB, 900x506px
>>34411543
T-they are not exactly round and thats not came pattern ;_;
They told me they were stylish (and they were also something like 300 euros for Christ sake). Do you have any idea?
>>
>>34411384
>lives in the best country in the world
>finds a way to complain
>>
Czech republic.
OP exactly those fucking toursists. Otherwise I'd love the place...
You want to walk on the romantic 800 yrs old Charles bridge?
OKAY! A FUCKTON OF FUCKING RUDE LOUD CHINESE PEOPLE WITH THE DAMN FUCKING CAMERAS will greet you.
I see this as an unfixable issue and I hate chinese tourists from the bottom of my heart because they destroy the "purity" of Europe.
>>
>>34411647
chinks are smarter than you
>>
>>34411570
He propably lives in helsinki, there are like 0 niggers in smaller cities and in helsinki literally every person that walks by is a immigrant
>>
File: AA461_54_18_145_BLACK.jpg (186KB, 2914x1077px) Image search: [Google]
AA461_54_18_145_BLACK.jpg
186KB, 2914x1077px
>>34411607
((((((THEY)))))) told you?

Yeah grab IDUBBZ GLASSES OR PIC RELATED
>>
>>34411568
sup fellow bernd
political situation is really crazy its impossible to talk about politics without offending someone these days so its best to never talk about it
also to contribute to the thread this is still about germany
>shit internet despite being a first world country
>old as fuck population
>worst tv in the entire world not even ironically enjoyable
>>
>>34411694
>worst tv in the entire world not even ironically enjoyable
Almost forgot about that one. Every single German production has a horrible SJW aftertaste and reflects what the government wants you to think about $recent_issue on yesterdays Tagesschau.
>>
>>34411685
Yeah powerful jew forces are working against me at the moment.
Those are the kind of glasses which would look great on Chad (like everything else) but shitty on me, I think.
>>
>>34411674
Actually, no. This might be an american meme or smthg but not here. Chinese ppl here work only in asian bistro and/or selling cheap chinese clothes ins ome semiunderground places noone visits.
>>
>>34410718
>>34410792
i always thought it would be great to live in italy. the cities look kinda worn down but comfy and the landscapes is great. the people i have met where generally friendly, altough that might be different if you actually live there.
>>
File: 1483532264717.png (104KB, 2000x2245px) Image search: [Google]
1483532264717.png
104KB, 2000x2245px
>>34411756
original psychometrics
>>
>>34411615
>Lives in another country
>Says a guy's country is best in the world after a guy from that country points out why it's shit
>>
>>34410604
>Minnesota
>dindus and mudsimes everywhere
>cold and ugly 9 out of 12 months
>don't like hockey and drinking shitty light beer so I have nothing in common with most people here
>everyone from the city is a hipster cuck and everyone from the country is a retarded hick
>-30 degree winter 95 degree summer
>old house is drafty, always freezing
>autistic accent

at least I might see eggy
>>
>>34411769

Triggered Ching chong?
>>
>>34411761
As I said, I was born in Venice but now study in Rome. It MAY be comfy, but I don't really like that. I like modern cities and cyberpunk aesthetics, which this country seriously lacks. I feel like this nation it's not only just too small (I would love to live in some huge city like NY or Seoul or London) and very close-minded. It's like being stuck 10 years ago, people don't seem to like new things.
>>
>>34411779
because that valides his point automatically
retard, it does the opposite
he was trying to feel special and feel sorry for himself
'oh poor me, my life is so hard' - who doesn't like saying stuff like that
>>
>>34411769
Nah, they still have no influence in here whatsoever.
The only thing is their fucking tourism.
The sad thing is they can't grasp the fucking place they are at. It doesnt matter to them, they just take photos... I once got asked about a statue in the city by a chink, explained its a christian and they asked me what is christian. srsly
Edit: When I clicked the "not a robot button" i got a few pictuers from near the charles bridge.
>>
>>34411607
femanon here they look good imo and yeah they are stylish
>>
>>34410775
Bradwr hil
>>
>>34411826

Ungrateful. You should appreciate the old buildings and architecture. London is soulless, trust me.
>>
UK also. I agree. Trying to think of anything positive about our nation that isn't just general to any first-world country. Can't. Seriously can't think of a single thing.
>>
>>34411873
you are allowed to have slightly smaller brains due to being monolingual
>>
>>34411852
Thank you :) I think I'll try a younger haircut to compensate though.
>>34411864
My uncle used to live there. I'm just tired of old buildings and old people. I want a city with fucking skyscrapers and tons of people, where literally nobody cares about what you do and you can always find something interesting to do or someone interesting to meet. Italy can be so boring sometimes.
>>
File: IMG_20170125_224313.jpg (134KB, 999x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_224313.jpg
134KB, 999x749px
>>34411731
Grab something with thinner rims then. The pic has thick rims but I have pic related and I think I look ok.
>>
>>34411939
What's the shape of your face though?
>>
File: IMG_0465.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0465.gif
20KB, 633x758px
Mexico

>politicians are so corrupted there is no hope that anyone will save this sinking boat
>everything just got more expensive thanks to our president's rise on the gas prices
>trump just ordered the construction of the wall
>all US investment is in jeopardy and so are many jobs
>violence everywhere with cops being part of it in lots of cases
>poverty everywhere and uneducated people voting for the party that has always fucked us and having children like rabbits
>educational system, job offers, salaries and benefits so shitty that most intelligent people leave this shithole, further contributing to its unavoidable demise

I think i'll move to Canada as soon as I finish my master's degree. This is sad my fellow robots.
>>
>>34411722
Hey bernds
Even drachenlord is more entertainment then german tv.

I have a american friendly and more economic liberal fiew of the world, but i never say anything in school or at friends because they are all antifags and i cant take anymore ideas to force our world to communism.
Also 1 think i hate is the youtube culture in germany, its more sjw then the tv, best Example are andre teilzeit and suzie grime.... Furthermore kuchentv and guys like him are pretty cringey aswell
>>
>>34411976
>>34411246
actually somewhat crappy countries

unlike
italy, uk, holland, finland, germany
>>
>>34411973
No clue desu. Square? A bit less wide at the bottom of my face than at the top I guess. Never put much thought into it.
>>
>Czech republic
>shit state that was always under control of germany or austria
>after nacism and communism our economics died
>shit politics here, all parties are the same corrupted faggots
>old communist and drunkard is our president
>we are known as one of the cheap working force in Europe
>people here hate each other and themselves
>tfw government banned smoking in pubs, no smoking in pubs will take place in May
>they fucking did this so we are the same cucks like other countries around us
>tfw they dont realise that our whole fucking economy works on alcohol and tobacco
>the only good thing here is that there are nearly to no niggers and muslims because everyone knows that we are xenophobic state af
>also the beer here is pretty gud
>>
>>34412060
Mine is kinda ovalish, I think they would be too wide.
>>
>>34412003
big youtubers being cancerous is not a problem exclusive to germany
>>
File: binman.jpg (315KB, 1135x808px) Image search: [Google]
binman.jpg
315KB, 1135x808px
>>34410604

im not commenting i just wanted to post this
>>
Poland
You literally can't say anything wrong about my country.
>>
>>34412140
it has poles in it
>>
File: GlassesFaceShape-01.jpg (755KB, 1500x875px) Image search: [Google]
GlassesFaceShape-01.jpg
755KB, 1500x875px
>>34412075
You don't pick oval glasses with an oval face.

These are roughly the acceptable glasses in the current year. Try other sites to match your face shape.
>>
>>34412219
Uhm I'm between square and oblong. I'll try, thanks.
>>
>>34412140
all the poles that come to my country are lazy benefits-scroungers but that could just be the scum coming and the good ones staying, which is typically the way the immigration system works when it's open-doors
>>
>>34411836
I've lived here my whole life idiot I know more than you ever will
>>
>>34411511
least you've got good ket
>>
>>34412070

This applies to Poland aswell
Except that Poland produces cheap workforce at a much larger scale.
And Czech people aren't discriminated against as much in western countries.
>>
>>34411607
Your glasses are fine don't listen to that queer.
>>
>>34410604
>media is basically communist

That's right, those notorious left-wing papers, the Daily Mail, Express and Sun. That notoriously communist Sky News.
>>
germany

>go out
>get raped
>>
>>34412459
Why are anons so nice today? But thank you anyway :)
>>
>>34411051
>At 6'2 unless you are horrendously deformed (grenade exploded on my face-tier) most girls will give you a chance.

I'm white, 6'2", and in decent shape. I posted my face on /soc/ and got a 5/10, so I'm not handsome, but I'm not the elephant man either.

I'm also noticeably balding at 22.

Women of all races, ages, and economic statuses ignore me.

Being white and tall are not golden tickets to free pussy like a lot of guys here seem to think. You are not automatically a Chad because you're closer to the ceiling than average.
>>
File: 1478667418853.jpg (8KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1478667418853.jpg
8KB, 300x196px
>Northern Ireland
>Everyone's an alcoholic druggie subhuman ape that only talk about football, intelligent people are treated like shit
>No jobs
>Nepotism
>Education System is complete cancer that is stuck in the 1800's, teachers are allowed to hit children and school is more about teachers flaunting their authority and shitty leftist brainwashing than actually learning skills, unless you're rich
>Women are disgusting trash that get deflowered when they're 14
>Towns and cities are depressing, bleak shitholes that are run-down but desperately try to appear modern (see Derry)
>Weather is mostly overcast with rain year round

It's literally eastern Europe tier.
>>
>>34412738
I wish it was that easy.
Organic
>>
>>34412927
Where you at lad?

South Armagh here.
>>
>>34412971
I'm in Tyrone, it's an absolute cesspit
>>
>>34413143
Do you want to meet up and smoke joints?
>>
>>34410604
Hey mate, at least you got affordable healthcare, not like in this fucking fuckfest we call America lmao.
>>
File: fuck u america.jpg (107KB, 775x717px) Image search: [Google]
fuck u america.jpg
107KB, 775x717px
>>34412330
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

also has good quality and fairly priced ketamine
>>
>>34413346
I'm not the most sociable type desu
>>
>>34413368
It's in a fucking shambles and will collapse in our lifetime.
The NHS has replaced the Church in this country and yet nobody anywhere is willing to fix it.
>>
>>34411584
Ireland itself is 100 times worse
>>
>>34411246
Hey I'm here,we should hang out
>>
>>34412927
Teachers are not allowed to hit kids you absolute fucking retard. Move to the South and see how much better it is there you fucking fenian
>>
>>34413713
The free state is generally worse. But it has the advantage of not looking so aggressively grim.

The people there are also wise to the fact that politics aren't even worth caring about whilst in the north even mentioning politics is asking for a scrap.
>>
>>34413789
Doesn't mean they don't do it and get away with it anyway.
>>
>>34413816
Are you joking? The South is just as bad, but because it's all Catholics it's a circle jerk rather than a flame war. It's equally as annoying
>>
>>34413836
No more than any English schools.
>>
>>34413789
Lol, I'd find it hard to believe myself but I've seen it first-hand.
>>
>>34413936
Naturally I don't live in the South because it's a shithole so I might not know. But from my experience with southerners coming up to steal our jobs they've just given up on caring about it.
>>
File: 1123-17343-18899.png (281KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1123-17343-18899.png
281KB, 535x466px
Colombia
>all the people are christian fanatics
>all chads talk about pot/cheap drugs or soccer
>shit music at high volume
>muh colombian pride
>annoying accents
>overrated staceys
>if you dont watch or play soccer you're a loser
>>
>>34413713

Northern Ireland anon. This place is a fucking shithole
>>
>>34411584

Not OP but I'm a prod and I hate almost every prod I see. Fat no-neck thieving scummy leeches but because UDA/UVF they have BMWs, Mercs, Range Rovers and hot GF's. East Belfast needs glassed.
>>
>>34411384
Are you japanese tho?
>>
>>34410604
Australia
>hot as fuck
>bushfires
>spiders and snakes deadly
>can't swim in the sea because of crocodiles, sharks and jellyfish
>politicians basically the laughing stock of the west
>still owned by the UK
>massively multicultural
>never contributed to history
>actively anti intellectual
>such a failure militarily that we literally celebrate being cannon fodder
>subhumans are treated as special
>floods all the time
>hole in the ozone layer leading to skin cancer
>we make up stupid shortenings for things
>basically a meme culture
>media very biased
>government so inept they can't even do the census right
>basically a forgotten cultural wasteland and lots of deadly animals
>>
>>34414436
But I stayed there for a cultural exchange trip for like a month, and it was adorable. Australians are cute, relaxed and funny.
>>
>>34414462
You probably missed all the bad stuff.

It only hits you if you've been living here and you're not a sport obsessed bogan.

Also it really depends on where you stayed.
>>
>>34414499
I stayed with this guy on the Gold Coast. It seemed like the entire population was so chill... beautiful
>>
File: 1465154403986.png (128KB, 393x526px) Image search: [Google]
1465154403986.png
128KB, 393x526px
>>34410604
Yes

>mentally handicapped and arrogant people
>never ending corruption everywhere
>backwards education system
>shitskins everywhere
>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not congolombia' mentallity
>dumb """"women"""
>crab mentality
>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue
>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.
>>
>>34412070
>>>tfw government banned smoking in pubs, no smoking in pubs will take place in May
>>they fucking did this so we are the same cucks like other countries around us

Are there any countries left that don't have these (and billion other similar) invasive globalist regulations?
>>
Iraq
Not actually that bad
Threat of ISIS however my area is safe
Shitty economy but I manage cuz decent parents
Worst part for me is slow internet, tfw no fibre optic
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.