[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they, dare I be so bold, /our guys/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault (4).jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Are they, dare I be so bold, /our guys/?
>>
Who are these? Anyone got a quick rundown on them?
>>
>>34410801
Oh well since you ask I'm happy to give you a cheeky little rundown:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk[Open]
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear.
>>
>>34410801
>>34410904
There's more you should know. Here's another brief speedy rundown.
>They invented post-anabelian froeboid geometrics, a complex field of mathematics which only they can comprehend fully
>Have psychic powers, see this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LieLBpy9qgU)][Open] and also this one at around 0:57 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8[Open])
>Said to be intimidating in private (not violent, this is false)
>Own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on earth
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>Rule France with an iron but fair fist
>Kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>Currently at war with Elon Musk because of this
>Sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to Mars several times) manned flight to Mars in their own initiative in a few years
>The big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov.
>He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>Brothers have said to have IQs of 200, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Said to be involved in funding several zero energy research projects
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t
>>
>>34410566
They're rich and famous, and one of them is married to nobility and has like 6 kids. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with (You).
>>
File: bogdanoffinmango.png (289KB, 588x529px) Image search: [Google]
bogdanoffinmango.png
289KB, 588x529px
>>34410947
>string theory to the market
>>
true story, they went to my old university, and their thesis got fuckin bombed

what a joke lel
>>
>>34410566
I only see one man in OP's pic?
>>
File: 1485293304339.jpg (76KB, 550x370px) Image search: [Google]
1485293304339.jpg
76KB, 550x370px
As children, both Bogdanoff brothers tested as Above Extreme Masters level on the Wechsler Intelligence Scale, the ONLY truly accurate intelligence testing method. They learned over 6 languages from their visits to schools around the EU and Far East, where they gained a profound scientific and mathematical understanding of our material world, before going onto the true master's science: politics, where they eventually earned the unparalleled wealth and influence that they have today.

Pic related - both Bogdanoff brothers are shown here posing in front of a beautiful mural that was tandem painted by the pair, both while fully blindfolded.
>>
File: jocepill.jpg (76KB, 670x469px) Image search: [Google]
jocepill.jpg
76KB, 670x469px
Have you taken the jocepill?
>>
>>34410566
At least they have great hair genetics
>>
>>34410566
What is this meme?

It makes me kek
>>
File: 3164862468.jpg (145KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
3164862468.jpg
145KB, 1024x681px
>>34411887
Bogdaoff
Bogdaon
Bogdaoff
Bogdaon
Hello anon. We are the Bogdanoff. Do not fear, for there is nothing to fear. We created the universe, we created the earth and we created you. Everything you think you know, or thought to know, is false. You are a bogdadrone, created by us, the Bogdanoff. Resistance to the Bog is futile, as you have bogdabots inside you right now. Are you aware?
We created the universe during the Bog Bang. We created the earth after the Bog Bang. After the earth and the universe we created you anon. Why you ask? At what purpose you ask? This, this is only known by us, the Bogdanoff. You should not fear, for the Bog encompasses all, from the molecules that you are made of, through the particles moving through space. This is the Bog space. The Bog space is all that there is. Everything is the Bog space, and the Bog space is everything. Starts to make sense?
The Bogdanoff created you, we shaped you, we control you. There is a thousand bogdabots inside you, and you are a bogdadrone. Now that you are aware, you should let go of any insecurities you still have, let go of your memories, let go of everything you know and have known. We made the phone call, you will transcend and become a Bogdanoff. This will create a rapture in space, and another Bog Bang will be created, destroying everything in its path while simultaneously creating a new expanding universe. The bogdabots inside you will move through this fast space, creating many more bogdadrones, who will eventually transcend into new Bogdanoffs.

End of message.
>>
Bog means God in Slavic languages. Bogdanoff brothers are Gods.
>>
File: NomNom.gif (33KB, 340x300px) Image search: [Google]
NomNom.gif
33KB, 340x300px
>>34412522
As a Bulgarian i can confirm that this is in fact true.
>>
Daily reminder that the Bogdanov Affair was a coordinated effort to suppress advanced physics research and disclosure of the truth about the creation of the universe -- the Bog Bang.
>>
>>34410566
Daily reminder that there are bogdabots inside your body right now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.