[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can i sit i your face anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0409.jpg (105KB, 1037x1407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.jpg
105KB, 1037x1407px
>can i sit i your face anon?
>>
>tfw finding out irl girls don't like facesitting
what the fuck. how could a girl not be into it? so many of the sluts I've picked up were either not into it, didn't want to do it, or out right refused.

why is it so hard to find a girl who likes both smothering men and oral sex?
>>
>>34409928
>say yes
>this starts playing
https://youtu.be/4NlRRot7TSo
>>
File: wwwsupiricom_giant_stingray.jpg (41KB, 469x543px) Image search: [Google]
wwwsupiricom_giant_stingray.jpg
41KB, 469x543px
>>34409928
sfdsdafasdfasfafsd
>>
>>34409955
women like some chad to treat them like a fuck toy and fill their walls only 10% of women are dominant and want to have a cuck smell their farts
>>
>>34409955
>and then -- wait get this -- he asks me to like, SIT ON HIS FACE
>WHAT??
>LMAO STACEY HOW DO YOU FIND THESE PEOPLE?
>haha I know, i have no idea why i even went home with him in the first place
>>
>>34410007
0% of those women are dominant. There are just some masculine bitches who want super alpha to tame them and regular betas they see as pathetic shits

Also, facesitting is super tame fetish. Basically try 69 and then transition to facesitting
>>
I would talk to you but I'm too shy
>>
>>34409955
>tfw gf never asks me to do cunnilingus
>she finds it slightly gross
>actually have to force her when I'd love to be forced to do it
>>
>>34410052
You don't know shit. Dominant girls do exist, but they want to be your mummy. They want to make you cum and feel happy.
If you ask them to hurt you they might say ok, but it's very unlikely that they'll enjoy it, or they'll rationalize it through "anon wants me to do this so I'm happy to do him this favor". No one wants to fuck you up.
>>
>>34409984
>grabbing the tail of a stingray, which can kill you in 1 hit

It's probably dead in the picture. If I found a giant fish or anything like that. I'd release it back into the ocean. It's too cool a sight to kill.
>>
>>34410346
every dominatrix fantasy is that one day a chad will appear and abuse her pussy to oblivion
>>
>>34410309
>tfw gf never asks me to do cunnilingus

That is because oral sex is sign of submission. Girls often are actually turned off by men being submissive and they want Chads who care only about their own pleasure and don't venture into territory of licking pussy.

>>34410346
>You don't know shit. Dominant girls do exist, but they want to be your mummy. They want to make you cum and feel happy.
> They want to make you cum and feel happy.

So they are submissive in the end.

>If you ask them to hurt you they might say ok, but it's very unlikely that they'll enjoy it, or they'll rationalize it through "anon wants me to do this so I'm happy to do him this favor". No one wants to fuck you up.

So they aren't truly dominant then, they are just acting out a man's kink.
>>
>>34410448
It might be true. I also rationalize "abusing her pussy to oblivion" as "she wants me to do this, she orders me to do this, I'm being a good submissive".
>>
>>34410007
>only the vast minority of girls are dominant
>even less would be into the humiliation/smell play i like
>i will never have a cute girlfriend to make fun of me for being feminine
>no girl will ever enjoy me acting like their housewife and fucktoy

it's very cruel that people can exist with unrealistic desires. i don't even need to be a chad, i just want the chad mindset. i hope i don't have to turn gay
>>
>>34410460
Women are dominant in the sense that they want you to be theirs only, and they want you to depend on them.
Note that I'm not disagreeing with you.
>>
>>34410490
That is not being dominant.
>>
>>34409962
holy fucking lel
>>
>>34409984
That's a lot of fish
>>
>>34410481
You can pay girls for this, but they'll never enter a relationship with you.

I know a bunch of girls that do this. They're absolutely warped at this point because of fuckers like you.
>>
>>34412238
yeah i don't want a domination fetish experience, i want a girl to be in a loving relationship with

the female soul isn't satisfied without a dominant male in her life. sad
>>
>>34410460
They're dominant because they're self-confident when they their actions cause reactions in men.
>>
File: squidward thighs.jpg (14KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
squidward thighs.jpg
14KB, 360x240px
what in the fug

>pic related
>>
Face sitting is honestly one of the best.
I can be dominant or submissive-neither one is completely fulfilling.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.