[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the easiest, least messy way to kill myself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: Shinji.jpg (15KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji.jpg
15KB, 312x322px
what's the easiest, least messy way to kill myself?
>>
>>34409762
Just keep on going and let the world do it for you.
>>
>>34409762
continue posting on 4chan
t. shitposter
>>
>>34409784
This

Everything else is a complete waste of time
>>
>>34409762
Choose Mommy`s soul and the Instrumentality, what do you think?
>>
Drinking bleach, I suppose

Or just tying a brick to your foot and jumping deep into the ocean
>>
>>34409828
But those are painful.
I would do the helium tank thing if I wasn't dirt broke.
>>
>>34409762
Hard drop hanging
>>
Charcoal poisoning

Just seal the room and have a farewell barbecue
>>
>>34409857
I don't want my family to see that.

>>34409863
Possibly
>>
>>34409762
Carbon monoxide poisoning.
Anyway, fuck off retard. Don't commit suicide. That's for dipshits.
>>
>>34409906

well, i am a dipshit human trash
>>
You're not afraid of dying, but you're afraid of turning your life around so it doesn't suck so bad that you want to die.
>>
>>34409932
seconded, lmao.

>>34409943
It's a late for that. I'd rather be dead.
>>
>>34409863
This plus drug overdose (there are more lethal things than heroin but they say the first times it is really fucking ammazing, and if you are choking due to inhaling carbonmonoxide it would make the whole ordeal more bearable, maybe even pleasant) , remember if you are being serious it is double or nothing. Though that is a decision you should be serious about, if you have any doubts then you should not. Do you really wan't to die? Nothing brings you joy anymore?
>>
>>34409762
Lostallhope.com

When you go for "least messy" or "painless" in suicide methods you're also going for lowest success rate. Just man the fuck up and jump off something high or in front of something fast.
>>
>>34409979
Besides mindlessly wasting my time on the internet is alright, but, I feel so gross and disgusting about living.
>>
>>34409943
That is the stupidest sentance I have read all day, congratulations.
>>
>>34410042
>Besides mindlessly wasting my time on the internet is alright
Doesn't seem like suicide tier to me desu.
>>
Make sure you wear a diaper since you will shit yourself
>>
>>34410079
Sorry I'm not broken enough for you.
>>
>>34410096
good advice, I'll die with atleast less shame
>>
>>34410104
That's okay, time will probably break you until you are miserable enough for me to accept you.
>>
>>34409762
Insulin

>originalia
>>
I've always thought electrocuting myself with my guitar amp would be a good way to go. The capacitors hold an electrical charge long after the amp is unplugged. I'm just not sure if that would be enough juice to stop my heart.
>>
>>34410207
Merely pretending. Pro tip you most likely wouldn't die.
>>
>>34409762
Heroin.. Overdose.. you tard fuckstars
>>
depending on your stim tolerence

either rail excessive caffeine/speed/meth and watch anime until your heart explodes

or my son you can set yourself alight infront of a picture of The Crown Prince and let it cleanse your soul
>>
>>34410238
it takes 20 seconds you drift off to sleep n u dont wake up

gotta shoot it though

personally id shoot the bag and save the last big shot for the kill shot
>>
>>34410245
meth wont kill you

coke on the other hand will
>>
>>34410272

if youre fresh to smack than theres no point killing yourself desu

save your money and live off smack for as long as you can find solace then take a T break and shoot up more than you ever have before

good way to kill yourself tbqh i commend you anon
>>
>>34410290
too much of any stimulant can kill u desu i mean even energy drinks will kill if used en masse with low tolerance
>>
>>34410305
once you do it for awhile you need A lot more just spend your last three days in sheer bliss then go out dont get hooked itll be even worse than it is now
>>
>>34410035
thank you for this website. info I was looking for.
godspeed anon
>>
>>34410321
ayyy
does that mean I can drink like 20 redbulls and die?
>>
heroin overdose

it's like slipping back into the womb
>>
>>34410360
If you drank about 40, your heart would explode.

Probably, but don't do it.
>>
>>34410381
wew rip there goes that idea
>>
>>34409762
by not doing it 2345
>>
>>34410389
I mean you could meet him halfway do 30 and some intense cardio and youll just topple over
>>
>>34410480
I might just do the gas technique. Seems pretty peaceful.

"A few deep breaths in and out are all that is required to cause unconsciousness (can be up to two minutes though), with death following in around 13 minutes, although can take up to 40 minutes"
>>
>>34410529
isnt that the one with the canisters that doesnt work anymore because they now ship the canister with a different gas ratio?

forgive for my ignorance anon ive turned to stims for solace this past year so therein lies my expertise
>>
>>34409762
wait 50-80 years
>>
>>34409762
You really shouldn't OP. Life is one chance you get in the whole of eternity to be awake and experience something. If you throw it away you will never get it back. Now why would you want to do that?
>>
>>34410591
because my experience is bad and I would prefer not experiencing it at all
>>
>>34409762
Metabolic poisons that inhibit the red-ox complexes in your mitochondria are pretty painless from what I know.
Stuff like cyanide and CO, but there's others I'm leaving out that could be better.
>>
>>34410569
beats me anon

>>34410591
life is pain
>>
>>34410035
>you're also going for lowest success rate

I don't know man, suicide by train seems pretty painless and successful to me
>>
>>34410657
https://biochemistryquestions.wordpress.com/2008/11/18/inhibitors-of-the-electron-transport-chain/
Here you go. You should be able to get at least one of those.
>>
>>34409762

I've got an exit strategy called "forest explorer".

Since it's winter, it's perfect. Go out to some place with a lot of woods. A state or national park is perfect for this. Make sure you're a bit under-dressed for the weather. Then simply go walk into the woods. When you start getting cold, just keep going. Eventually you'll get cold and sleepy... it's okay anon, you've walked a long way into the woods. Just sit down next to this tree and take a quick nap. It'll all be better when you wake up.
>>
I read one of Adelstein's works on his life as a Nip reporter he mentioned a kid what zapped himself to the grave apparantly from some manual popular in Nipland.

Anyone know of the manual? It's name etc I don't have Adelstein's book anymore so
>>
File: 20170125_150001-1-1.jpg (58KB, 744x426px) Image search: [Google]
20170125_150001-1-1.jpg
58KB, 744x426px
>>34409906
>Carbon monoxide poisoning
This shit is a meme.
Legit slept outside under a thick ass comforter with a 2 stroke portable generator running for 45 mins before I got caught.
Unless im fucking smoke from mortal kombat or in hell and you guys arent real the shit doesnt work.
A fucking bad meem
>>
>>34410977

>outside
how's the carbon monoxide going to build up if it can just drift away?
>>
File: Really Deep.jpg (65KB, 718x478px) Image search: [Google]
Really Deep.jpg
65KB, 718x478px
>>34409784
D E E P
so so original
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.